Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new place to call home? (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

A new place to call home? (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:29 am

Caterina, or as she liked to be called, Kat, opened the door and stepped inside the cabin known as Demeter cabin. She had a single suitcase with her that rolled lazily behind her and the door closed as her suitcase knocked agaisnt it. Kat sniffed the air non chalontly and smiled peacefully to herself, it reminded her of springtime back on the farm, before her father was brutally murdered by a beast... NO she told herself, shaking all thoughts of that day out of her head, she wouldn't allow it to dampen her mood.

Kat looked around the room her eyes finally stopping on an empty bed which she procceeded to make her way over to, the blankets on her bed had pictures of flowers and vines trailed aroud the sides, Kat ran her hand over the soft fabric of the pillow as she sat on the bed, cross legged, her suitcase standing idaly by on the floor. Her pillow had a picture of her favourite flower sown on it, the midnight rose. It looked like a normal opened rose but was a dark blue, almost midnight blue in colour and the stem a dull but tasteful green. She smiled to herself as she looked down, studying the pillow "so this is my new home huh..." she said mainly to herself, not expecting anybody in particular to reply.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:48 am

Elene Hall woke up as she heard the door to the Demeter cabin open. She lifted her head and looked around, her gaze stopping on the girl who had just entered. "Hi." She said in a sleepy voice. She yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Are you new?" She asked curiously. She didn't think she had seen her before, but she was in a sleepy haze and wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Kat lifted her head to see a girl with long flowing blonde hair and bright blue eyes, but other then that the first thing she noticed was two prominent scars on her face, an X across her lips and a crescent shaped scar on the side of her face "I'm sorry, did I wake you?" she asked with apology lacing her words, Kat studied the new girl she hadn't met but didn't just study her scars, she looked past them at the girl beneath, even with the scars she could be considered pretty.

She smiled warmly and nodded slightly "New, yeah I guess you could call it that" she agreed and blew a stray piece of hair from her eyes while taking this chance to look around the room she would be residing in...
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Elene smiled at her. "No, not all. Well, I guess you kinda did, but I don't mind." She said with a slight yawn. She then noticed that the girl was staring at her. Elene suddenly put a frown on her face, but then changed it quickly, and just stared back. She realized that the girl wasn't looking at her scars, rather she was looking past them. Elene blushed. "Um, well I'm Elene Hall. Nice to meet you." She said with a slight smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:26 pm

"Caterina Hazelwood, but just call me Kat" she explained and smiled warmly over at her. "so i'm guessing your a daughter of Demeter, or were you just put in this cabin like me?" Kat enquired looking curiously back over at the girl, awaiting an answer. "hey, where is everyone else at the moment, I highly doubt that we're the only ones here" she just hoped they liked her, that she wouldn't be an outcast.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:08 am

Elene look around. Kat was right, it was highly unlikely, but possible. "No, I'm a daughter of Demeter." Elene said with a smile at her. "Your not claimed?" Elene asked curiously. There were very few campers at camp that weren't claimed. It was kinda a rare thing to see. "Well when everyone comes in, you can meet them all. And I'm sure that all of them will love you." She said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Ceres looked up from her graphic novel and smiled, it appeared as though a new camper had arrived. Setting her copy of 300 down on her bedside table and hopped to her feet. She noticed Elene Hall greeting the new girl, may as well do the same. " Ceres Frost, nice ta meet ya" she said sticking out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Kat glanced over to the new girl and the first thing she noticed was her mercury coloured hair, it reminded her of a brilliant flame and her mouth formed an O in awe... Hair like that would be so cool to have, and by the looks of her she seemed like kind of a wild child, although you should judge books by their covers. "Kat" she affermed and shook the outstretched hand, Kat also noticed how short she was and by height alone, she assumed the girl to be fourteen although she looked older.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:46 am

Ceres smiled as they shook. She wouldn't stay long, nature called out to her. "well it was nice meeting you but I have to go, see you around" she said skipping out the door. All she had wanted to do was say hello and now she could go about her business.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:22 am

Camille who had been out most of the night, walked into the cabin. Plopping down on her bed she smiled at her siblings. "Hi there, I'm Camille or Cami." While she spoke she crawled under her covers to take a nap. Not really into talking and the fact that she had been out almost all day had her totally wiped out.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 pm

((OOC: Haven't been very many posts lately.))

BiC:

Iekka walked back to her cabin, Demeter #4, after a short break from volleyball. She opened the door to find another girl, a sibling of her's, in bed. Iekka decided to not disturb her. She walked over to her bed, sat on the edge, and pulled out a brush from her bag under the bed. She started brushing out her hair, which became tangled after the volleyball game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new place to call home? (Open to all)   A new place to call home? (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new place to call home? (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1