Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

There's no place like home...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ch3rd

Ch3rd

There's no place like home... Empty
PostSubject: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:20 pm

I sighed. Why did I leave Starr? Of course, she was Aphrodite's daughter, but that didn't mean that we couldn't be friends. Anyway, I've been guiding her for the past 13 years. She's been grieving about her mother's "death" since then, and I didn't know how shewould handle the fact that her mother wasn't dead. Even though there were people in this cabin, unlike Olivia, I felt completely alone. I curled up on my bed and stared at the cold wall in front of me, wishing tht I could be like that, still and unfeeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:19 pm

I walk up to The new Campers "Hey Everybody Welcome to The Apollo Cabin!" I say Enthusiastically. The I Spot A real Newbie like 2 minutes in the Cabin and I sit down next to her, "Hey How are You? I'm katie Leader Of Apollo Cabin, Are you doing Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ch3rd

Ch3rd

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:31 pm

I shrugged. "Fine," I lied. I hated doing that to this nice person who had talked to me when nobody else woud. A tear rolled down my cheeck, but I hastily wiped it away, hoping that Katie didn't see that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:03 pm

I grimaced, and patted her shoulder, "You Don't Sound Fine, Just Tell Me Thats What I'm Here for, I Take Care of My family."
Back to top Go down
Ch3rd

Ch3rd

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 pm

The corner of my lip twitched, but I didn't smile. "I-I'm gonna go for a walk," I suddenly said, standing up.
I walked out of the door, humming randomly. That must come naturally to Apollo's children, I thought, suddenly noticing that I had been doing that all of my life. I walked up to the lake and sat down, feeling the waves lap at my toes.

((CONTINUE THIS AT THE LAKE!!! lol! It'll have the same subject))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:30 pm

"Dang She's Impulsive" I Mutter Then Head Into My Room.
Back to top Go down
Ch3rd

Ch3rd

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

I swallowed. I don't belong here, I tried to convince myself, but it wouldn't work. I knocked on the cabin door, hoping that somebody would open the door. I was tackled from behind. Turning around, I got ready to duck, but it was just Olivia. Her eyes were wide. "What are you doing?" she hissed.
"Trying to see Tina," I replied.
Olivia sighed. "I guess you culd give it a shot," she said. "I'll be waiting by your cabin." She clapped her hand to my shoulder. "Good luck."
She left, pulling the hood of a emerald green cape up to cover her head. She disappeared into the shadows. I took another deep breath and knocked again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:02 pm

I open the door, "Hey what can I do you for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:45 pm

" I got it Katie." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Thanks Lisle, I head back into the Cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:11 pm

" No problem. Hi I'm Lisle daughter of Apollo. Is there something I can help you with?" I say
Back to top Go down
Ch3rd

Ch3rd

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 pm

I bite my lip, feeling out of place. "Uh..." I say, blinking my blue eyes and looking at my feet. "Uh... is... uh... um... Tina here?"
Back to top Go down
Ch3rd

Ch3rd

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:58 pm

I yawn and get out, still in my pajamas. I look at Starr. "What are you doing here?" I mumbled, nodding in thanks to Amy.
Starr shuffled her feet. "I wanted to make sure you're okay," she said.
I rolled my eyes, running my hand through my hair and undoing some knots. "I'm fine, Starr." I say. "Seriously."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home...   There's no place like home... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's no place like home...
Page 1 of 1