Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher Empty
PostSubject: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:50 pm

I HAVE DONE FOR YOU
everything my love

Even half bloods had to take vacations right? I mean, everyone needed to take a break. Demigods could never truly take a break. They were always hunted if they were outside camp. Inside camp was supposed to be a get away, but sometimes it was more of a prison than a resort. Especially being as strange of a couple as they were, people would just gawk, and observe and gossip. People always wanted to see what was happening. It got on Chris's nerves being observed like an animal in a cage. He hated even more people acting like he was an animal. He tried to keep his godly parent hidden, but once one person knew that he was a son of Chronos, everyone knew rather shortly. That's the way it worked. You couldn't tell anyone in camp without telling everyone. Trust was not something held highly in their safe place. It was strange, but he liked being the center of attention in a way. It gave him a sense of importance. It boosted his ego. Cause gods know he needed an ego boost. It barely fit through the door as is.

It was about 4:30 A.M. with snow, and cold winter air. Chris picked the time. It was a great time to get out of camp. No one was awake. Night patrols were coming back, so if anyone saw them out it'd look normal. Day time patrols didn't head out until another hour or so; the sun came up shortly. It was the ideal time for leaving camp for a while. Chris would know as well as anyone. The day before he had traded in a few drachmas for a couple of dollars. He didn't need a lot. A couple hundred would get them a motel room for a few nights. The rest would be used for poker and pool hustling. It wasn't the most honest way to make money, but it was a way to get income. It was something he did well too. He packed what cash he had in his leather wallet. He would've left a few drachmas at camp, but he knew if he did, he'd come back to find it missing. So he packed a small cloth pouch with every drachma he had. He also chose the only clothes he really had with him. It was really about four pairs of jeans, six band tee shirts, two standard tee shirts, a pair of sweat pants, half a dozen pairs of socks, and about as many sets of boxers. It wasn't until after Chris had packed everything that he realized he was still chilling in the basement without a shirt or pants or shoes. He pulled out a pain of jeans, and slipped them on easily. Before he had his zipper all the way up he already had a tight fitting Foo Fighters tee shirt in his hands. He slipped on his belt, and then his combat boots, and he was basically ready to leave.

Chris walked out of the basement and into the cold air. He alternated between cabin two and the basement. He looked both ways before quickly sprinting down the courtyard. He paused at the muse cabin before walking up the steps. He put two quite knocks on the door. He knew Gee would answer the door. When the door creaked open he quickly spoke.
"You ready to go Gee?" he asked and before really waiting for a response he turned around basically sprinted towards the edge. He wanted to leave as soon as possible. He stepped out of camp about a mile east of Thalias pine. Once he left he felt so much more free. It wasn't that he was going anywhere, or running away. He was leaving cause he wanted to for fun. That was a pleasant change. It was a few minutes more before Chris found the road. He was about a quarter of a mile from the border. This was about where they agreed to meet. It was so dark though. There was a twig that snapped close to him, and it scared him a bit. He couldn't fight something he couldn't see. It was either Gee or someone who saw him leave. Normally he would've hidden, but he didn't see a reason to. People would notice they were missing. Instead he did something a little stupid. He called out. "Gee? He asked in almost a whisper. He opened his mouth again and it was a lot closer to a talking voice than a whisper. "Gee is that you?"

CODED BY SAPPHIRE THANKS SAPPHIRE I LUVS YOU
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:13 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia would've been married by now, if she was still back in her time period. The demigod never put much thought into that, and didn't really want to. The idea of putting yourself in a place at such a young age was laughed at now, and was something that she was still afraid of. Yet, when Christopher had told her last night to pack lightly, and be ready to escape this claustrophobic camp.

The thought of leaving was refreshing and terrifying at the same time, but the thought was infectious and caused her to smile at the mention of it. Georgia packed none the less, telling her siblings that she was just packing in case there was another attack. After all, the whole situation had caused the highest of stress levels. Everyone was on their toes, and slams of doors or eerie winds caused whispers and nervous glances. Needless to say, it was the perfect time to be acting 'cautious' and out of the ordinary. Not that Gee wasn't normally out of the ordinary, of course.

She had been up for a while, not allowing herself to miss the expected knock at the seventeenth cabin's doors. Once she heard it, soft and faint, the demigod bolted out of her room, almost tripping over some of the furniture in the cramped living room. The demigod smiled, her trench coat already on her slim body, the tear stitched up from the last encounter she had with manticores. "I'm ready," Georgia whispered back, a broad grin shining over her facial features.

As they headed out, the demigod tried to keep up with her boyfriend. The wound on her abdomen had healed enough that she could walk, run a little, fight a little, but it was all limited. The amount of time needed for her to fully recovered was still staring her down, but the girl tried not to think about it. Instead, she focused on not slipping and falling into the snow. Almost tripping as she heard the sound of a twig snapping, the girl placed her green eyes over at Christopher. Looking down at her feet, she noticed the snapped branch down by her shoes. Oops. "Sorry," she muttered, giggling slightly.

The demigod couldn't help being a little different, especially when she hadn't had much sleep. Everything seemed like it was on a higher level, like sounds, humor, and tasks. Georgia tried to relax herself once more as she caught up to Christopher. "Excuse me klutziness," the demigod said cheekily.
backpack of clothing
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:45 pm

I HAVE DONE FOR YOU
everything my love

Chris was extremely relieved knowing that it was Gee. He wasn't sure what he exactly expected. It was just good knowing it was her. Even with as much respect for her as he had for his Georgia, he couldn't help but look her up and down. He couldn't see a whole lot, but her outline was clear enough to see. She was in great shape, and even her silhouette was curvy. When he caught himself, he panicked and changed to a deep shade of red, but not like anyone could tell.

Chris pulled out two glow sticks from his coat pocket. He snapped his, letting the green light illuminate the area. He then tossed the second one to Gee. Even though the demititan knew this road like the back of his hand, he still had to look both ways before choosing a direction.
"This way." He said pointing with his glow stick.  The road was a few miles long before you found something that lead to Manhattan.  The first step shifted the snow under his boot. It was a familiar sound. They walked a ways before reaching the asphalt. Chris stayed behind, and glanced over his shoulder to try and stay beside Gee. He didn't want to take off and leave her. So every now and then he slowed down. Chris didn't want her thinking she was slowing him down.  One the human maintained road he looked towards the city. It was only a mile or two, but farther than he wanted to walk in this weather.

The two hadn't walked far down the road when a white pickup came along. Chris waved it down, with his thumb up signifying they needed a ride. The driver rolled down the window to talk to Chris. "Where you going?" He asked.
"Just outside the city. We can find our way from there." The driver then signaled to the bed. "Get in. I'll let you out close to the city. Lay down so no one sees you." Chris thanked him and motioned Gee to come forward. Chris knew that it would be hard for her to get in the back of the pickup, but it was the easiest way for them to get inside the city. Chris waited until she was inside before he hoped in himself. He layed down, expecting Gee to lay down beside him at any moment. The wind would be brutal on their bare skin. It was still better than walking. "We'll be staying in a cheap condo. It doesn't quite meet your high standards, but it's a place to stay. Hope you don't mind"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:11 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia felt the wind against her coat, the thin fabric providing about as much protection from the elements as her tee shirt underneath it. Yet, her cheeks grew hot as she noticed Christopher looking at her form. What did some of the Hermes kids call it? Checking people out? Something, the girl never really bothered to remember what it  was called. Either way, her cheeks were as crimson as his.

Almost missing the stick thrown at her, she was confused at the object in her hand. Never in her time would she be seeing her way with a plastic glowing stick. Cracking it as Christopher had, the demigod followed his footsteps. Gee was amused with the glow stick, and found the idea of it interesting, as she wondered how it worked as she continued walking through the light snow. Her shoes were soaking through, and the girl regretted wearing her thinner shoes, but tried to avoid thoughts about her freezing toes.

Watching as the road turned to tar, she heard a car coming. Georgia was always amazed at how far cars had come since her time. Now, everyone had a machine like it in one way or another, and used it all the time. The demigod was unsure of what Christopher was doing, until she saw the pick up truck  stopping in front of them. Oh. Blinking between the man and her boyfriend, Gee wasn't sure about the situation. What if the stranger took them somewhere else?

Her worries plunged to the back of her mind as she followed Christopher to the back, and hopped in. The truck was white, but the back wasn't exactly. Tools were scattered around the bed, and she had to push them aside to fit her body decently lying down. It wasn't that hard, considering that Georgia wasn't very tall. "High standards?" she mused, scooting her body closer to his, just because he was warmer than her. "You make me sound so regal, Christopher," Gee muttered, a smile forming across her pink lips. Really, anywhere with him was perfect for her.

backpack of clothing
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:48 pm

I HAVE DONE FOR YOU
everything my love

Chris smiled as she lied down and scooted closer to him. He simply wrapped his arms around her and held her close like he did a few nights ago. He wanted to spark a conversation, but the wind made it almost impossible to communicate at all. Instead he just held her close. The driver must have booked it, because they were standing outside the city very shortly. Chris crawled out of the pickup first, and offered a hand to Gee. He knew the contact with the ground was going to hurt, so he intended to basically carry her out of the truck. Once they were both out, the driver sped off back the direction he came from. He looked to be one of those souls who drove the road at night, hoping to find some drunk chick to take home. Chris didn't know what he was doing taking the country road though. Frankly he didn't care. All he cared about was relaxing.

Chris knew his way around the city pretty well. He had a basic idea of where he was going and they got there fairly quickly, even with Gee's injury. Chris held the door open for his girl. It was still fairly dark outside, but you wouldn't have been able to tell. It was true. The city never slept. Once they were inside, he made his way confidentially to the front desk. No more fake I.D.s for Chris. He didn't have to fake being eighteen. He was eighteen. He talked to the lady for a few brief seconds. Just basic greetings and the how are you's. Finally he ended up asking for a room.
"I just want a cheap single bed, single bath condo. Queen sized would be ideal." The woman behind the desk eyed the two suspiciously. It hadn't even dawned on the demititan that his girlfriend would want another bed. He panicked and turned to look at her. "I mean... if that's alright with you."

Chris pulled out his wallet and showed the stewardess the I.D. verifying that he was indeed old enough to rent a room. They agreed upon three nights, and then they'd decide whether or not to rent it for any longer. Chris handed over a small handful of twenties, and a one hundred dollar bill. The woman was obviously disturbed by the use of cash, but she took it. After a few seconds of clicking against whatever she was messing with, she bent under the desk and pulled out two keys. They were actual keys not just the magnet strips at most places. She told them the room number, and Chris just kind tried to remember it. He knew it started with a two though. So he made his way to the stairs. He figured that Gee was already surprise by the glow sticks and cars and city and stuff. The last thing he wanted to do is freak her out with a moving cube. She probably would've handled it better than Chris originally thought, but he didn't want to risk it. Once on the second floor, Chris walked down to about the middle of exposed hallway. He stood where the elevators were looking at the signs for room numbers. "Hey Gee... remember what room we were in?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:09 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia felt Christopher's arm around her, and took it as a sign that she was allowed to move closer. She liked the contact, and felt safe in the arms of her boyfriend. The idea made her feel protected, like nothing bad would happen to her while she was near him. She knew it was only a theory, and that demigods weren't ever really, truly safe. Hearing the truck stop, the demigod pulled her body upwards, took the hand that was offered to her, and was soon back on the pavement.

Gee hadn't been out of the city since she had been brought to camp the first time, and even then she hadn't spent much time in the city. The demigod marveled at all of the sights around, despite the fact that it was about five in the morning. She followed Christopher, not speaking, and simply taking in the city that she would temporarily call home. Once they entered the check in room, she remembered how tired she actually was. Blinking the sleep from her eyes, the demigod stood back a ways as he checked them in. Even in her state of mind, the girl could hear the distrust in the voice of the older woman. Giving a meek thumbs up at whatever room he wanted, the girl followed him upstairs.

The place wasn't that fancy, which almost made it feel more homey. The walls were a pale yellow, a color that seemed sunny enough to be happy, but calm enough to be relaxing. The carpet was a cheesy checked pattern, but it matched the walls decently. Georgia wouldn't be styling her dream house like this, but it would work for now. After the stairs had been climbed, she exhaled, taking in the new floor. It was the same as the last, but this one would be their home, for now.

Rubbing her eyes, the demigod looked at all of the rooms. She looked at all of the doors, and pointed to the one marked 2C. "This one I think?" she offered, turning to Christopher. "Shouldn't it be on the key?"

backpack of clothing
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:09 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia felt Christopher's arm around her, and took it as a sign that she was allowed to move closer. She liked the contact, and felt safe in the arms of her boyfriend. The idea made her feel protected, like nothing bad would happen to her while she was near him. She knew it was only a theory, and that demigods weren't ever really, truly safe. Hearing the truck stop, the demigod pulled her body upwards, took the hand that was offered to her, and was soon back on the pavement.

Gee hadn't been out of the city since she had been brought to camp the first time, and even then she hadn't spent much time in the city. The demigod marveled at all of the sights around, despite the fact that it was about five in the morning. She followed Christopher, not speaking, and simply taking in the city that she would temporarily call home. Once they entered the check in room, she remembered how tired she actually was. Blinking the sleep from her eyes, the demigod stood back a ways as he checked them in. Even in her state of mind, the girl could hear the distrust in the voice of the older woman. Giving a meek thumbs up at whatever room he wanted, the girl followed him upstairs.

The place wasn't that fancy, which almost made it feel more homey. The walls were a pale yellow, a color that seemed sunny enough to be happy, but calm enough to be relaxing. The carpet was a cheesy checked pattern, but it matched the walls decently. Georgia wouldn't be styling her dream house like this, but it would work for now. After the stairs had been climbed, she exhaled, taking in the new floor. It was the same as the last, but this one would be their home, for now.

Rubbing her eyes, the demigod looked at all of the rooms. She looked at all of the doors, and pointed to the one marked 2C. "This one I think?" she offered, turning to Christopher. "Shouldn't it be on the key?"

backpack of clothing
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:41 am

I HAVE DONE FOR YOU
everything my love

Chris slightly chuckled at her comment. Didn't she think that he would know if the key was marked? Wouldn't the son of a titan know if the key was marked? He looked down at the key just to show it wasn't marked... '2C'. "I'm intelligent, I swear." He said almost laughing at his own stupidity. Chris walked up to the door and slid the key into the hole, before giving it a slight twist. The sound of the lock snapping open echoed in the small, empty quiet hallway. Chris gave a slight glance back to Gee before twisting the doorknob and opening the door. That was his intent. The door was slightly warped so it was stuck on the door frame. He placed his index finger up and jiggled the door knob a little more. Normally the demititan would've put his boot to the door. As long as it was unlocked it would've spun on it's hinges. But he was trying to fit in, and most normal people didn't know how to do that. So instead he held onto the knob and body slammed the door.

Chris stared at the small condo. The small kitchen was immediately to the right as you walked in. It consisted of a rather small fridge, a sink, a stove with two burners, an oven that might hold an entire pizza. Maybe. There was not a great chance of fitting two people in the kitchen. There was a door a few feet farther than the kitchen, except on the left. It was logical that the door lead to the bedroom. There would be a door in there that lead to the bathroom. On the other side of the kitchen sink was a bar, and three bar stools. There was no actual table or chairs. There was a living room kinda. It was really just a couch and a chair. There was a small TV, that likely wouldn't turn on. Chris turned around and smiled at his girlfriend
. "This is our new home."

Chris opened the door leading to the bedroom, and his assumptions were correct. There were two doors in the room, one of them for a closet and one for the bathroom. Chris tossed his bag towards the door of the closet and basically jumped into bed. There was a slight creek under the sudden addition of weight, but nothing like the beds in camp.  Chris stared at the popcorn ceiling and smiled before closing his eyes. He could go for a nap. He sat up for a moment to take off his jacket and shirt and lied back down. It had been so long since he had slept on a real bed. The ones at camp didn't count. Those were the equivalent of a park bench with blankets. The soft mattress and the real pillows were so soft, and the only thing that could cross Chris's mind was the fact that he'd be sleeping beside a beautiful girl, in this bed, for at least a weekend. Life was going to be good.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia gave him a sheepish smile as he began to open the door. She could tell it was warped, and probably didn't work very well. Her thought was proven correct as she watched him try to open the door, forcing herself to restrain a fit of giggles at the sight. Sleep would help her slight delirium, hopefully. Mornings never were her thing anyways.

The strange carpet continued into the condo, it's colors shaping a pathway towards what would be their home, at least for a while. The paint color on the wall also remained the same, a soft yellow color. The place was comfortable enough, in a simple and easy - going type of way. Green eyes shifting over towards the kitchen, which was smaller than she had hoped. The stove top could function, as long as she wasn't making things complex. The oven was small, but could probably hold a nine by thirteen pan, which was all she really cooked in anyways. Then again, the size was expected, and she wasn't complaining.

Georgia glanced over at the living room, the couch pushed up against the wall, it's stuffing coming out in a few spots. A chair of similar condition sat perpendicular to it, both facing the television. The demigod hadn't seen much television in her lifetime, and didn't really care what condition it was in. Following Christopher into the bedroom, she smiled softly. This place was small and worn down, but that was alright.

Hearing the thump of a bag against wood, the girl flicked her eyes up to see her boyfriend already situated in the bed comfortably. Averting her gaze as he began peeling layers of clothes off, she set her bag down and pulled out her pajamas. Sneaking into the bathroom, the girl changed into comfortable flannels and a loose tee shirt. Once changed, Georgia popped back out and slid into the bed, pressing her face back into the nook in between his neck and shoulder.

backpack of clothing
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:36 am

I HAVE DONE FOR YOU
everything my love

Chris caught just a glimpse of Georgia, but in the glimpse he saw her looking away from him removing his shirt. The thought kinda made him smile. Just the thought that she was slightly uncomfortable with him stripping his shirt was humorous. If he tried he could rationalize why she held her eyes elsewhere, but his initial thought was 'It's not like she hasn't seen me like this before'.

Chris watched the bathroom door out of the corner of his eye. Even in his sleep deprived state he could understand why she changed out of sight. For one she had quite a bit more dignity than he did. On top of the fact that even the demititan didn't trust himself not to look if it was a possibility. While he waited for her his eyes closed. Sleep quickly came to the fore front of his mind. If Chris had needed to run, and keep running, he probably could've stayed awake. Since he had a bed and nothing to do he found it hard to not want to doze off.  His eyes opened when he heard the bathroom door close back.

The bed shifted slightly under the new addition of weight, but nothing compared to when he dropped on the bed. He felt her slide in beside him, and shortly after he face just at his neck. Chris used his arm to pull her a little closer to him, before shifting a little bit.
"Here's the plan." He started, the need for sleep evident in his voice. "You and I take a little nap. When we wake up I'll go out and get milk, eggs, bread, and things like it, while you do whatever you want.  Tonight we'll go out and get something to eat and maybe just do something fun. I don't know, we'll see."

Chris closed his eyes again, and leaned his head over towards Gee, feeling her hair against his cheek. Just the heat radiating off of her was enough to keep him warm. There was the faint sounds of the city, but it wasn't loud, or even really noticeable. It was a bit of white noise.  He knew that he should probably set the alarm for somewhere around one or two, so he didn't sleep to late, but when he thought of it, he was already lying down. He was too lazy to sit up and set the alarm, so he was willing to risk sleeping late. Plus, with Gee beside him he really had no reason to worry about sleeping in. It wasn't like he had anything better to do as long as she was there.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia hadn't adapted to the idea of lying next to Christopher without a shirt quite yet. The idea would sound appealing to most hormonal teenage girls, but the demigod wasn't comfortable with so much skin visible. In her age, girls covered up, and stayed that way. The same was for their personality, which was often hidden behind a crystalline smile, but that was another story. This was her story, and she would write it herself.

However, the heat radiating off of the figure next to her was something enjoyable, and the girl wouldn't deprive herself of it. Gee found the position comfortable, and didn't want to move. The sun hadn't come up or broke through the curtains of the room, so she figured they had plenty of time to sleep. Even as Christopher started talking to her, she was only truthfully paying half attention.

"Okay," she breathed against his neck, her words muffled. As soon as she shut her glowing green eyes, the demigod was basically out for the rest of the morning.

She slept peacefully, not even her dreams bothering her. If the demigod had any, she didn't care to remember them once she did wake up. Once Georgia's eyes flicked back open, she found herself on the other side of the bed, curled up in one of the blankets. Propping herself up, the girl looked over at the still sleeping form of Christopher, a foot away from her. Not bothering to check the time, the girl slipped back into the bathroom to shower.

backpack of clothing
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:20 pm

I HAVE DONE FOR YOU
everything my love
Chris fell asleep the happiest he had been in a long time. He knew for fact that this was what true love was. He would never find it in himself to openly say it though. Love was something that could be used against you. He woke up to the sound of running water.  He rolled over and checked the clock. It was about three in the after noon. It was later than Chris wanted to wake up, but it wasn't too terribly late. He spun over and sat on the edge of the bed staring at the window for a few seconds. He rubbed his eyes gaining his senses. His hand stroked the side of his face and bottom part of his chin.  'Gods I need to shave' he thought to himself. He looked side to side squinting at the sunlight. With a sigh he got to his feet and walked over to his bag. He grabbed what he needed and headed to the bathroom.

Chris smiled at the wave of humidity and warmth after opening the bathroom door. Just the air was a cloudy, and the mirror was completely fogged. It was impossible to see anything through it. Without really thinking twice, he wiped at small section of the mirror clean, to have it cloud a few seconds later. Chris chuckled to himself realizing it would be harder to take care of than just wiping away the fog. He ran cold water for a few seconds before using a little dab of it to clear the section again, and the fog stayed away for quite a bit. Using a bit of the water from the faucet he coated his face before applying the cream to his face.

Chris felt of his face, satisfied with its smoothness. Unlike a lot of the older guys at camp, Chris always liked being clean shaved. He never felt like a beard would suit him. He looked at the now fogged mirror again. Almost immediately to his right, he could hear the water coming down in large drops, off of Gee's shoulders. The shower curtain was a solid white color, so he couldn't see her at all. Even if he could, he wouldn't have looked. She would've found out eventually, and then she'd beat him senseless. After a few seconds of thinking of that, the thought crossed his mind that he should probably get out before Gee was finished, but before he could actually do anything the water stopped.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:25 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia let the water warm up before she rid herself of clothing and slid into the shower. She felt the water prickling her skin sharply, the shower apparently hadn't been well maintained. The pressure was hard, but the demigod didn't really care. A shower was a shower, right? Her golden waves were soon sopping wet, which allowed her to remember she didn't bring shampoo or conditioner. Good thing the condo had mini bottles on the sink.

She was almost done when she heard the door open and close, sending a bit of cooler air into the room. A chill worked it's way through her body, making her decide to stay in the warm water a little longer. However, after a while, the girl figured she should really stop wasting the world's water. She peeked her green eyes out of the shower curtain, keeping herself covered, so she could see Christopher.

Georgia had a thought, a daring thought, one that her mother would've frowned upon. But she was in a good mood, and would say what she wanted. After all, women could do that now days. Sticking her head out, leaving the rest of herself covered, the girl smiled. "Pass me a towel, will you?" she asked, her smile broadening.
backpack of clothing
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:23 am

I HAVE DONE FOR YOU
everything my love
When Gee spoke Chris jumped, startled not by her presence, but instead by what she would say. A few weeks earlier they had a large fight, that evolved from just one thing. It was a huge fight. Anyone in the camp who was near was watching. It all started with Jesse.  Chris may not have been Jesse's biggest fan, but he didn't want him dead. Hopefully Chris was never injured in a large fight. He kinda flipped off every combat medic he saw. They were following protocol, but the involved separating Chris from Gee.

Chris was shocked when she asked for a towel. It was laid back and casual. He was expecting her to either ask him to leave polity, or to start screaming over how she wasn't that kind of girl. It was definitely a change of pace. Her hair clung to the scalp and her neck very tightly. The normal blond was approaching a brown color. Her green eyes stood out just as well if not more so than normal. It wasn't awkward or anything, because she didn't make a deal about being naked, but out of view. Chris grabbed a towel from across the room, and without  even taking a step, he handed Gee the towel. Then just naturally he placed a kiss on her lips. He smiled still not totally realizing why that kiss was different from the rest.
"Hurry up and get dressed. We leave to buy stuff in ten." he said still smiling. It was going to be a good week.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher   I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna make this place your home (Moon) #Geetopher
Page 1 of 1