Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Build a Home... [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To Build a Home... [Open] Empty
PostSubject: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:48 pm

J.J. wandered into the Armory with one sole purpose (No, it wasn't to destroy and/or mutilate someone, silly!) - to find someone to help him build a house. A mouse house, a house for a mouse, a house mouse.

Because Jimmy Lance was not alone. There was a albino mouse sitting on the Son of Apollo's little shoulder.

"Woah!" was the first thing he said, for multiple reasons.

1) It felt like he just walked into a furnace
2) It was pretty damn awesome in there

Then, speaking to the air, the six year-old asked, "Can someone please help us?"

Someone's gonna build you a house, Mickey! J.J. spoke to Mickey. The mouse murmured a small response. He did not like that heat.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Great, someone is here. Well I might as well answer, it won't kill me. At least I pray it wouldn't.

"Yes?" I replied, emerging from the shadows. I noticed the mouse on his shoulder. I would try to fry it but considering he's on that kid's shoulder... It won't end well. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 am

"Yeah, you can, please! Can you help me build something? Not a weapon-" he pulled out his dagger "- I've already got one, and I like it! Nah, I'd like a house for Mickey!"

J.J. pulled out a crayon drawing of a Mouse House, and showed it to the person proudly.

"I drew this myself!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:54 am

"Sure I guess," I replied.

This looks like it will be fun to build. I'll probably make it overly complex than necessary but still. It's not like people came in here often and most of the time if they do they're here to order weapons. This was a nice change of pace for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:52 am

"Yay!"

J.J. probably would have hugged the person if he knew who it was. Reminding himself it was a straner he was talking to, he continued, "I know what I want it to be like! It's in my drawing! Mickey helped, too-" pointing to the different parts of the messy drawing, he went on "- and we know what we want. It's gotta have a bed bit, and a toilet bit - a proper one, not just a floor with holes in it so he can poop and pee when he walks, 'cos he isn't unhigenice - and a wheel! And it's gotta be able to go on my bunk - it's a top bunk and it's really cool - and it can have walls on the side and back but NOT the front so he can get out and stuff. OH, and you gotta sign the side with your name all linked up so people know you made it!"

The six year-old finished all his specifications with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 am

"All right then," I smiled. "I think I get how I'm going to build this."

This would be fun to build. This was going to be simple design but I'm probably going to make it a bit overly complicated but that won't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Excited, Jimmy said, "Thank you! THANK YOU! YAY! Thanks!"

Speaking to Mickey, he thought, He's gonna do it!, to which the Mouse replied, Yay! But... It's really hot...

"Oh," J.J. said, aloud, "Do you have a cool thing? Mickey is really hot!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:57 pm

"You're welcome," I smiled.

"I'm afraid not," I replied. "It's always a furnace in here."

"Hephaestus kids like me are usually immune to intense heat like this, which is why I haven't passed out from heat exhaustion once in my life for wearing this jacket."

Last edited by James Spooks and Armada on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:32 am

"YOU DON'T GET HOT? COOL! I don't get sunburnt, 'cos my Daddy's Apollo, but that isn't the same as not getting hot. But Mickey gets hot, and he don't feel good! Are you ONE-HUNDRED WHOLE percanty sure you don't have a fan thingy? Please?"

Mickey was the thing that mattered the most to J.J.. His Step-Father was abusive, and killed his Mother, so he ran away. He met John, the Satyr who brought him to Camp, and he had to leave to find more Demigods, then he met Mickey. All the people who had meant something to J.J. had disappeared from his life, except Mickey. If Mickey caught fire (which was what the sic year-old thought was going to happen), he would feel horrible. Absolutely horrible. Tantrum horrible.

And you do not want to meet Jimmy James Lance in a tantrum.

Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 pm

"Well, now that I think about it, I did built a fan-thing into my mechanical dog for my younger brother," I replied. "I've since removed it when I came to camp however."

"It should be some where around here.... Hopefully it still works," I said, rummaging through a pile of mechanical objects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:14 am

Jimmy beamed, "Yay! Thank you SO licorice much! Now Mickey won't be so HOT!"

J.J. watched as the person rummaged through the pile of stuff. The person. He realized he didn't know his name.
"What's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 pm

"My name is Taylor," I replied.

Found the air conditioning fan system. The power battery looks kind of busted though.

"Bolts! Where are you?" I hollered for my robot dog who ran over next to me.

"Sorry about this buddy but I need to do this for a minute," I whispered as I deactivated him.

I began rewiring and reconfiguring the fan to Bolts battery. It didn't take that long to do at all. I then proceeded to reactivate my robot companion. The fan seems to be working now.

"Alright, the fan's working now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 am

"THANK YOU, TAYLOR!" said J.J., taking the whirring fan from the girl he had named in his head, 'Taylor the Builder'.

He held it up a few inches away from Mickey, careful not to let the blades touch his Mouse-Friend. The air that missed Mickey hit the six year-olds face, causing his long-ish blonde hair to get in his bright blue eyes.

He looked at Taylor the Builder expectantly, still holding the fan.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:31 pm

'I built that fan when I was around nine years old" I said, "Along with Bolts here."

I walked around the armory looking for supplies. Why is it so cluttered in here? It's worse than my room at my house...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:27 am

"NINE?! I'm six! That's... one... two... three... four... that's like ONE-HUNDRED years older than I am!" Jimmy said as he watched Taylor wander around. She seemed to be looking for something.

"Are you looking for Licorice?" J.J. enquired, "'cos, if you are, I got some in my Cabin! It's my secret, and only Mickey and I know about it. And you! So, shhhhh! It's a secret!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:00 pm

"I don't know where they put it. I told them we should put it in the same place each time we're done with it," I sighed.

I might be disorganized but I at least try. I don't stuff everything in a a random drawer. I at least try to put things back where I found them.

Last edited by James Blood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 am

J.J. didn't hesitate with his answer. "Then make a new one! 'cos your really good and you could make one in like a SECOND! What are you looking for?"

He really didn't know how good she was at making stuff. But he trusted Taylor, as he knew that pretty much everyone at Camp was, at least in his eyes, awesome at everything they did.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm

"I could melt the material down to make another one but it would have to wait a while before it's completely finished."

I looked through a few more piles of junk before settling on the conclusion I'm not going to find it anytime soon.

"New plan. I'm going to do without," I said.

The fact that most of us can't tell whose stuff is whose is a problem here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Build a Home... [Open]   To Build a Home... [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Build a Home... [Open]
Page 1 of 1