Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Starting to build(open to anybody)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Starting to build(open to anybody) Empty
PostSubject: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:05 pm

I walked to the empty area where the new cabins were going to be made.It was pretty much empty with nothing going on.'This is gonna take a while'I thought while tacking out a small piece of paper and writing:
Note to self:Ask athena kid to help build cabins and do the smarticle stuff.Practice archery.Eat cookie.

I put the note back in my pocket as I sat down on the grass and started flipping through my spell book wondering if there was a building spell in there.'Hmm.Not a lot'I thought looking at the three building spells.The first one would make a birdhouse and was a level 2 spell.The second won would make a hammer appear and was a level 3 spell.The last one, a spell that would make a whole building build itself if you had the materials looked good.BUT it was a level 10 spell and that would take alot of energy wich i didnt have.'I should have ate the cookie earlier'I though as i gave up and stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 pm

As usaul there was nobody at the construction site. Then I saw a girl looking through her book of course Minerva I've known her since she came to camp which was a few weeks ago but still, she was always looking at her spellbook finding ways to make her every command fulfilled or just to make a cookie appear out of nowhere.

"Hey Minerva" I called out.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:30 pm

At the sound of my freinds voice I stood up and walked over to her."Wasup? Want a lolipop?"I asked tacking out five all different flavors.Gods I was such a candy addict.Emily looked fine and not all stressed out.Shed been like that ever since she got claimed by Athena.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:19 pm

"Yah sure have lime". I was such a candy fanstic it wsn't even funny. During Christmas Brake I had around 30-40 candycanes in a day I was so out of control that I broke 8 plates each being sort -of expenseive.

"So still thinking of your new home I bet its going to be sweet get it sweet". I said laughing at my own joke.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:27 pm

"Gods you are corny!But yeah.I cant wait till my new home is built.Hey you wanna help and do the smarticle stuff?"I said hoping she said yes.I hated smarticle stuff more than splenda(fake sugar).
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:39 pm

" Uh sure why not I guess some of the athne campers could help and GIVE ME MY LOLLIPOP NOW! I said gettiing annoyed that I wasnt sucking on something limy and sweet.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:45 pm

"PERFECT!!A whole cabin full of smartyicle do gooders at my disposle!MUAHAHAHAHA!"I said doing my awsome crazy maniac laugh.I handed her the lime lolipop and sat down licking on a cherry one.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:03 pm

'Wow Minerva really cherry I hate that flavor! How can anybody in their right mind like that flavor!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:07 pm

"Well Im not in my right mind.NOW GO AND FIND ME SMARTICLE DO GOODERS I CAN USE AT MY DISPOSLE!!!"I screamed poiting towards her cabin.I could be bossy and crazy some times.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:09 pm

"Of cousrse your not in your right mind! And no I will not go get any Athna campers plus they are busy right now."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 pm

"Well thats no help.You sure its WISE to not help me?"I asked her."Come on does nobody wanna help build other cabins?!?"I said already going a bit cukoo in desperation.I took out a snickers and ate it whole,letting the caramel and chocolate calm me down.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 am

Whoa, there's a construction site here? I thought. I saw two other people sitting there, so I decided to ask them. "Hey, do you guys know what this place is used for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting to build(open to anybody)   Starting to build(open to anybody) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting to build(open to anybody)
Page 1 of 1