Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Starting Over.... Sorta <3

Go down 
+2
Zan
jessica
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:23 am

Already Approved Charries

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Charries That Need Approving

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Crisp BLTs on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Er...she's not finished/
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:32 pm

*pokes bottom of last spoiler* It sys "NOT DONE".
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Oh. I knew that.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:17 am

LOL ROXANNE> OKAY I'M GONNA EDIT SOME MORE^^^
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:32 pm

DONE YAYY.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Yay Thank-you Alexis.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:37 pm

The last one needs some work on physical appearance, IMO. Like, color of skin, what she wears, etc.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Yeah, I was tired when I did her physical Appearance and then I forgot to edit it.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:50 am

"I'm the Jessica of all trades." -Jessica Antinori

Name:Jessica Antinori

Age/birthday:15, January 1st.

Years in camp:It's her 4th year.

God parent:Hermes

Mortal parent:Teresa Antinori, a sister at a church.

Physical appearance:She has upturned eyebrows just like every Hermes kid should, she has straight dirty blonde hair that goes right to the middle of her back, she has lime green braces on her teeth, she stands at exactly 5' 5", and she weighs around the one-hundred-twenty range. She like to wear green shirts, black hoodies, and jeans or jeans, her camp half-blood T-shirt. She pulls her hair back into a pony tail when she's battling.

Personality:She's averagely clumsy and she keeps to herself most of the time. She takes and interacts with people she knows (enemies, friends, siblings, family etc.). She's all about the color green (make sure you wear green on St. Patrick's Day or you'll get pinched). She's shy towards people she doesn't know very well, brave against her enemies, and talkative to her friends and family. She is kind of in denial... some of the time.

Pets:She has a turtle named Tort. He has a blueish-green shell and is a green color.

Weapons:A lucky charm headband that's black with a green caduseus, when she presses the caduseus it transforms into the weapon she needs most. Possible weapons it will turn into: Bow and arrows complete with quiver; sword; dagger. She can only use one weapon at once. There's a button on each weapon that turns it back into the headband.

Talents:She's okay with stealing and swords fighting. Watch out she is at a good expert level in archery. She is great as pranking as well.

Last edited by Pink Kitty on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:57 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:22 am

Thank-you, thank-you.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:53 pm

NP
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 am

Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 Little10

Name:Lauren "Laura" Harvest

Age/birthday:6/ December 15th

Years in camp:This is her first

God parent:She's unclaimed but it will be Demeter.

Mortal parent:Cole Harvest, he's a farmer.

Physical appearance:Lauren has short curly brown hair, she has brown eyes, a cute little kid smile which she'll always have, she has mexican skin sine she is half mexican, she's about 4 feet tall, skinny from working on her fathers farm a lot, she weighs an average of 60 to 70 pounds, and she wears overall with a simple t-shirt or simple dresses. Lauren is well cute for a child of Demeter, probably because if you went back a few generations you'll find some Aphrodite in her family. Lastly, she ties her hair in a high pony tail when she is working with plants or crops, which is a lot of the time.

Personality:Lauren doesn't really care if you call her Lauren or Laura, but never put lil' or the unabbreviated Little in front of her name. She is pretty nice, daring, and loyal. She had been overworked on her fathers farm so she ran away and ended up here. She just got here though so she doesn't know if she likes it here yet. She loves agriculture, obviously. She is a brave little chica (girl xD), and she's not afraid of any monster that she's met so far.

Pets:She has a duck named, Quack. Original isn't it?

Weapons:She has some shears right now because she just got to camp like a few minutes ago.

Talents:Well agriculture and being on the run.

Flaws:She is over confident. She dwells on good luck (Bad for a demigod.)

Last edited by Jessica a Green Cat on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:38 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanks Bunny.

Spoiler:
This is Janice and Melody Hanez.

Name:Janice Hanez.

Age/birthday:16/ 9-3

Years in camp:9

God parent:Nyx

Mortal parent:Jane Hanez

Physical appearance:She has straightish black hair, she has that hard worker face, the face of hard work and strife, she has freckles, she has dark brown eyes that look like black dots in her soul, she has a height of 5' 4" which is short for the family she's from, and she has a weight range from 120- 130 pounds. She also isn't very fit even though she has worked hard a lot, and Ms.Hanez almost always wears dark clothing, some would say she's gothic or emo. Don't worry she isn't. She has decided to start working out. She also wears a lot of crosses.

Personality:She has a huge personality, or at least she thinks so. She is somewhat kind, she's caring towards animals, brave, loyal, trustworthy, and she loves the dark. She is a daring girl and isn't afraid to do anything. Janice loves the dark. She doesn't care about what she looks too much.

Pets:Canary named Sibble

Weapons:Bow and arrows

Talents:Archery, seeing in the night, and... that's it

Flaws:She is clumsy, and she doesn't always think everything through.

Name:Melody Hanez

Age/birthday:16/9-3

Years in camp:9

God parent:Nyx

Mortal parent:Janice Hanez

Physical appearance:She has wavy black hair, she has that hard worker face, the face of hard work and strife, she has no freckles, she has dark brown eyes that look like black dots in her soul, she has a height of 5' 5" which is short for the family she's from, and she has a weight range from 120- 130 pounds. She also isn't very fit even though she has worked hard a lot, Ms.Hanez almost always wears dark clothing, some would say she's gothic or emo. Don't worry she isn't. She has decided to start working out. She also wears a lot of stars and hoop ear rings.

Personality:She can be really nice, kind, caring towards animals, loyal, brave, and trustworthy. She definetly loves the dark, just like her twin. She has a soft spot for animals. She thinks training is everything at camp. She doesn't care about the way she looks a lot.

Pets:Bat named Darky

Weapons:Bow and arrows

Talents:Archery, seeing in the night, and that's all.

Flaws:She is overconfident. She can be indenial

They have left to visit the rest of their family.

Last edited by Jessica on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Wait, if Janice had a kid, then she would have to be older. She would have had a kid when she was born if her kid was already 17...
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Oh I forgot to take that out.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Both accepted.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:43 pm

Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:33 am

Name:Isabelle Grape

Age/birthday:17/ June 15th

Years in camp:7

God parent:Dionysus

Mortal parent:Annie Grape

Physical appearance:She has brown hair that is kinda wavy and kinda straight. Her hair can't really be distinguished. She has purple eyes that are easily mistaken for blue. She has a thin structure. Thin face and thin body, but she isn't slender. She is 5' 3" and 110 lbs, or around that weight. She likes to wear purple and green, or things that have to do with grapes, grapevines, or wine. She doesn't have a lot of muscle since she spends most of her time in the Strawberry fields, currently the Christmas Tree Patch. She is good with her hands especially when making Grape Juice or wine. She has a small nose.

Personality:She enjoys making wine and grape juice. She is mostly nice like when you help her or say please she'll do something good for you in return, kind towards all, trustworthy towards people who know here, and honest towards almost everyone. She is kind of brave, but she gets nervous sometimes and she is shy in front of large crowds. She usually keeps to herself and her siblings. She is very clumsy and stubborn when she's nervous. She gets mad around people she doesn't particularly like a lot. She loves eating grapes and handling grape vines. She is very proud of her talents.

Pets:She has no pets for now.

Weapons:She has a dagger for cutting grape vines and sword fighting. She also has a Bow and Arrow for Archery.

Talents:She is exceptional at Archery, making grape juice and wine, and kind of good at sword fighting.

Other:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 am

Not bad. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Half-Bloods
Name:Danielle "Dani" Fire

Age/Birthday:15/ April 12th

God Parent:Hephaestus

Mortal Parent:Christy Fire

Years in Camp:5

Brief History:She went to school in Canada until she was eight. She then moved to Manhatten and went to a private school near her apartment building. She had to move into her aunt and uncle's house because her mother went "crazy." She then ran away and ended up at camp half blood. She was claimed seven months ago. She left camp for a couple months to think. Well, now she's coming back.

Physical Appearance:She always seems to have dirty hands because she spends a lot of time in the forges. She has a nice smile. She has frizzy red hair that gets a little brown from dirt or oil. It's a good thing she showers everyday! She has warm brown eyes. She has tanned skin. Her hands are the only thing that seems to stay dirty. She usually wears dark clothing that doesn't get dirty easily, and it's a good thing. She has braces that are colored like fire. She is very tall about 5' 10". She
weigh about 150 pounds. That's what she looks like.

Personality:She is very kind and has a big joyful laugh. She is honest and trustworthy. Sometimes she tricks other people though. She is a very happy and positive person. She loves to go to the forges and to practice with her sword, or her bow. She can be very fierce in battle. She is always ready for battle because she always has a weapon with her. She loves holidays because it's a time to get to know the other campers better. She is out going and proud. She is sometimes selfish and in denial.

Pets:She has a wolf named Fear

Talents:She is pretty good at sword fighting and archery. She is also very good at mechanics.

Weapons:She has a hammer. She also has a pair of socks that change into a 4 foot celestial bronze sword and a duffel bag that changes into a bow and arrow equipped with a quiver. She also has a 9" celestial bronze dagger that she uses for practice.

Other:Her color is #FF3333

Last edited by Jessica on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:00 pm

She should have more of a personality, other than that she's accepted. I WANNA ROLEPLAY WITH HER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting Over.... Sorta <3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next