Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This is sorta a problem...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

This is sorta a problem... Empty
PostSubject: This is sorta a problem...   This is sorta a problem... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Haven't you noticed that everything, like a lot of topics, are just going to the graveyard and just sitting there. And people are looking for their topics to post their if they forgot, and they can't because they're cluttered and locked into the graveyard. I think topics should go their after at least 2-3 months, because nobody knows where their topics are.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: This is sorta a problem...   This is sorta a problem... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:38 pm

I agree, when I moved topics I made sure all of them had a post within the past week, (That would be 25th of Jan, and earlier) I think 3 slipped under my radar? But I haven't moved anything recently and I'm not sure who is >.< I say two to three weeks is a better idea but I get your meaning.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: This is sorta a problem...   This is sorta a problem... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:22 am

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I don't move topics unless they need to be moved, are just cluttering up the forum, or if someone asks me to move one of their topics. I realize that some of my role playing topics were in the Graveyard as well. I don't really mind, but yeah, some people would. So if any of you guys want your threads moved back to their appropriate forums, you can just message me (or another mod/admin) and tell us which topic you want moved and where to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is sorta a problem...   This is sorta a problem... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is sorta a problem...
Page 1 of 1