Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Starting Over.... Sorta <3

Go down 
+2
Zan
jessica
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:06 pm

She isn't done yet :P

Edit/

She's done now.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Ok nice Accepted

RP? Who should I use?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Um... i don't know. Who would get along with her most?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Probably Taylor.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:39 pm

OKAY :)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:40 pm

YAY. You wanna make the topic?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Name: Angelina Carol "Annie" "Carol" Bell

Age/Birthday:17, 11-2-1993

God Parent:The muse of dancing, Terpsichore

Mortal Parent:Phil Antinori

Years in Camp:3

Brief History:Well she started dancing when she was one. No she didn't start taking lessons at age one. She just seemed to dance to music whenever music came on. She finally started taking dancing lessons when she was six. Then when she was eight she went to a private school where dancing was one of the classes. When she was nine she got kicked out for accidently kicking the case to the fire extinguisher. Then she went to a regular school for one year and took dancing lessons. After that she came to camp.

Physical Appearance:Jessica has naturally curly blond hair that is too long to curl so it waves naturally. She likes to curl or straighten her hair. Her hair currently goes about one or two inches below her shoulders when it's natural. She has piercing blue eyes that are really dark. She has high cheek bones. She has a good figure from dancing since she was one. She is skinny and short though. She weighs 80 pounds. She has a height of five feet and zero inches. She usually wears something she can dance in. Usually leggings and a tank-top or a T-shirt. In the winter she wears sweaters. She is very flexible.

Personality:First off she's crazy about dancing. She is always dancing. She has a lot of music so she can make a routine and dance to the songs she has. She is nice, kind, caring, trustworthy, and honest. She always stands by her friends. She cares about animals. She is sometimes stubborn. She can be clumsy when she isn't dancing. Her biggest dream is to dance on a stage with many people chanting her name. She is very friendly. She likes making friends. She is the perfect friend for anyone who is caring, kind, and nice. SHe loves music. She however fears snakes. She is a huge failure at things like sword fighting, decorating, and cleaning. She also has a bit of a temper.

Pets:She has a cat named Muffin.

Talents:Well she's really good at dancing. She's pretty good at archery as well.

Weapons:She has a dance bag. When she opens it she can tell it what she wants, dance shoes or bow and arrows. Then the item will come out.

Other:Her color is #66CCFF

Last edited by Crisp BLTs on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:18 pm

A good start, but try adding in some flaws (or a significant fatal flaw) to make her more realistic. (:
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:42 pm

I wrote:
She is sometimes stubborn. She can be clumsy when she isn't dancing.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Those flaws are meh... Try giving her some phobias, fears, and severe allergies.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:01 pm

I edited xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:07 pm

"She also doesn't like sword fighting" - That's not a flaw...

Give her two-three more flaws or one major one.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:05 pm

I edited again x)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 pm

That's better, Accepted
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 Images13
Grace Hope

Name:Grace "Jamie" Faith Hope

Age/Birthday:17/12-31

God Parent:Zeus

Mortal Parent:Bella Hope

Years in Camp:6

Brief History:First off she is hard of hearing. She can hear, just her hearing is horrible without her hearing aid.She ran away when she was five years old. The only thing she remembers about her mother is her name. She was found in a alley by a satyr. She was taken to camp when she was eleven years-old. She was claimed six months ago. She lives in the Zeus Cabin where she can escape from monsters.

Physical Appearance:She has straight black hair that goes to the bottom of her ribs. Her hair is really black. She has electric blue eyes. Her eyes seem to light up quickly and then dim when she's mad. She has high cheekbones. She is tall and somewhat thin. She is 5'10". She weighs 120 pounds. She likes to wear leather, skinny jeans, and band T-shirts. She also doesn't mind wearing black, orange, and yellow. When she is mad she gets a cold look on her face

Personality:She is very daring. She'll do almost anything you ask her to do. She can be kind and nice when you're nice and kind to her. What goes around, comes around, right? She is very fierce in battle and she rarely cries unless she loses a loved one. Oh and she doesn't love her mother. She'd rather be called Jamie than Grace, in fact she hates it when she calls you Grace or Faith. She is in denial sometimes. She is half-deaf in her right ear. That makes her other ear and her other senses more powerful. She is stubborn. Her greatest flaw is that whatever she does, she always thinks of herself as a failure. She can be picky when it comes to food. She enjoys lightning storms.

Pets:She has a wolf named Rockie.

Talents:She is very good at archery.

Weapons:She's got two swords. She has a duffel bag that transforms into a bow and arrow.

Last edited by Pink Kitty on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Just asking- You killed your Poseidon character, right?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:50 pm

oh. She got injured badly. She's on bed rest so I won't be RPing with her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Well you can only have ne BTC.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: The Twin's   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:40 am

Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 Daniel10
"I'm a Twin."

Half-Bloods

Name:Terrance "Terry" Twin

Age/Birthday:16/April 1st

God Parent:Aphrodite

Mortal Parent:Bryan Twin

Years in Camp:10

Brief History:He had an acting job when he was three and again when he was four. He acted with his twin sister Rosetta. He doesn't remember much of his past, but he did come to camp when he was six years-old. He spent most of his life in the Hermes cabin. Just two years ago, when he was 14, Terrance got claimed. Now he lives in the Aphrodite Cabin. Terry plans on acting when he becomes an adult.

Physical Appearance:He has ahead full of brown hair. He has light blue eyes that are even lighter than his sister's. When he is around someone he loves his eyes turn green. When he's mad they turn dark blue, so blue they're almost black. He has a six-pack from exercising regularly. He used to wear glasses, but he now wears contacts. e shops at the places his sister shops at, or she shops for him. He knows that she knows fashion. He is starting to grow a beard, but he shaves. He is tall and fit. He has a height of 5' 10". Terry weighs 129 pounds.

Personality:He is a brave teenager. He loves to love though. He is nice and kind, but he is a major flirt. He can get stubborn when he's depressed. Terry can be a little careless, but that's okay because his sister can get him out of anything. Literately. He loves his sister and all his other loved ones. he's always defending for his sister. He is popular with the girls. He is pretty honest... most of the time. He looks out for the boys who eye Rosa, his twin sister. He doesn't get that she can fend for herself.

Pets:Terry has a male German Shepherd named Kyote.

Talents:Flirting, dating, sword fighting.

Weapons:Terry has a dagger and a sword. His sword transforms into a belt, and his dagger transforms into a watch.

Other:Terry has a sister named Rosetta Twin. His color is #6699FF

Other Pics of Terry:
Spoiler:
Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 Bonnie10
"I'm the read-headed Twin."

Half-Bloods

Name:Rosetta "Rose" "Rosa" Sienna Twin

Age/Birthday:16/ April 1st

God Parent:Aphrodite

Mortal Parent:Bryan Twin

Years in Camp:10

Brief History:She has been acting since age three. She acted with her twin brother, Terrance Twin. She doesn't remember a lot before she came to camp. Only that she acted. She came to camp at age six. She got claimed and moved into the Aphodite Cabin just before she turned 14. So she was 13. She hasn't had a lot of acting lately, but plans to be an actress when she becomes an adult. Right now she stays at camp until she is sure she's ready to live in the outside world.

Physical Appearance:She is known as gorgeous. She has gorgeous red hair that goes just below her shoulders. She is slender. Her eyes naturally change color. Normally they're sky blue. However, when she is around a loved one they turn a chocolatey brown. She has high cheek bones and she has a slender body. She has skin described as white chocolate. She knows fashion. Her favorite clothing brands are Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and PacSun. She is oh about 116 pounds. Her height is about 5' 8". Not to short and not to tall. She wears size 9 shoes. She exercises regularly.

Personality:She is wildly popular. She is honest about everything, even when it hurts people. She can be nice and kind when the truth doesn't hurt. She may tell you that you have excellent fashion or that you have no sense in fashion. Either one it is, it's the truth. She appreciates life for what it is. She is flirty and she loves dating. She's still looking for the right guy to wrap around her ring finger. She is stubborn when she doesn't get what she wants. She can be a failure at times. She is afraid of snakes. Most of all she's all about love and family. She hates it when Terry is protective and watches out for the guys. She can fend for herself.

Pets:She has a dove named Lucy. Lucy is female.

Talents:Flirting, archery, and well fashion. Charm speak.

Weapons:Bow and arrow. She has a dagger. All of her weapons go into a duffel bag that can fit anything inside of it.

Other:She has a twin brother named Terrance twin. She can charm speak. Her color is #CC99FF.

Other Pics Of Rosa:
Spoiler:

The Both Of Them:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:12 pm

I AM DONE
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Cracked up when I saw Bonnie Wright after Daniel Radcliffe ahaha. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Yay thank-you Dan!!!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright? Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley? I DIB TERRY.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:34 pm

OKAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Maybe he'd good with Namine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting Over.... Sorta <3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next