Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Starting Over.... Sorta <3

Go down 
+2
Zan
jessica
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Okay! Shall we RP now? I'll make the topic when you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Sure :]
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Where? Beach? Arena? Lake? The Cabin Courtyard?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Cabin Courtyard.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Okay I shall make topic
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 Images10
Half-Bloods
Name: Phobe Angela Archer
Age/Birthday: 16/7-19
God Parent: Eros.
Mortal Parent: Amelia Archer, Daughter of Aphrodite.
Years in Camp:7
Brief History: She was born in New York. At age five she went to Italy to go to school. She studied in Italy until she was almost nine, well except for those two years where she went to Greece and studied Greek Mythology. She then said good-bye to her friends and moved back to New York. She came to camp when she was nine and got claimed at age 11. She moved into the Hera Cabin with the other children of the other minor gods. She's been here ever since.
Physical Appearance:SHe stands tall at 5'10". That's pretty tall for a girl. She is slim, weighing in at about 119 pounds. She has curly red hair like silk. Well, it's soft like silk is. Her eyes are a chocolatey brown. She has a slightly tanned skin tone. Her lips are a light pink when she isn't wearing make-up on them. She's more of a natural kind of girl, which is why she only wears make-up and a dab or two of mascara. She usually wears simple sun dresses in the summer and a sweater and sweat pants in the winter.
Personality:She's a natural kind of girl. She's a nice, kind, and caring person. She loves nature. She can be a real clutz at times. She only comes to camp for Summer Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break. That's because she goes to a private school and her mother encourages her to go to school and get good grades. Most times she's much rather be at camp, but you haven't met her mother. Phobe is more into science than anything in the world, which is really quite odd for a daughter of Eros.
Flaws:She is a little stubborn. Her greatest, most biggest flaw is that she does anything she can to get attention, from anyone. It could be her downfall in later years. She does what ever she can to stand out in a crowd.
Pets:She has a female, white, kitten named Snowy
Talents:She exceeds in archery and dating. She's okay at getting her way, but she's no daughter of Aphrodite.
Weapons:She uses a bow and arrow. She does have a dagger for practice, but that doesn't mean she's any good at using it.
Other:She's British. Her mother is a daughter of Aphrodite which is where she gets part of her good looks and her desire to stand out in a crowd.

Last edited by Speak Now on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:34 pm

I love how you don't finish it but have to add that she's British at the end xD
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:59 am

Hehe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Do you mean Pheobe or Phobe?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:41 am

Phobe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.... Sorta <3   Starting Over.... Sorta  <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting Over.... Sorta <3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3