Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} Empty
PostSubject: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} Skye11

s k y e ][ p o s e i d o n ][ 1 6

I walked along the beach slowly, not making any sound. The sand between my toes felt different, after what'd I been through. I can't believe everything that happened. I looked down at my ripped and tattered clothes. They had been the same clothes I had worn for a week. I didn't smell bad, thank the gods. The only person I cared about meeting again was Jared.

I had already known about him and this Rachel girl for awhile know. I had several dreams where they were together. I cried, yes, but all I cared about was him. If he was safe, and he was happy, I wouldn't care. I sank down on the sand, small tears falling down my cheeks. I would never be good enough for anyone. I would always be shown up. "Why do things have to be this way?," I asked myself quietly.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34822136
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Jared Frost.
"All beautiful things in the world must die. That's a life lesson,"

I floated to the surface of the water. I was uncoscious for a moment before awakening. I was shocked so I froze the water around me. AAAAHHH!! Stupid Cetus. I had blow it up. Such a shame. I stood up and jumped to shore. I wanted to go see Rachel, but then I noticed a familiar face.
"S-Skye?" I was utterly shocked.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Jared came to the surface of the water, and I wasn't surprised. Of course, I had already known he was there.

"Hi Jared," I answered, as though he were a complete stranger. Which, he kind of was.

I pushed my hair back, not bothering with the many tangles. "Off to see Rachel?," I asked, choking a bit on the last part. I knew, yes. I knew about the daughter of Zeus he loved. And the daughter of Zeus who was utterly beautiful. And so on...

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Jared Frost.

I clenched my fist at the sight of her. My eyes welled up with tears. "YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE!" I yelled. I planned thios ever since she left. I was so angry when she left, but at first I just wanted her to take me back. Now I'm just angry.
"YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE! I WAS BEATEN UP JUST BECAUSE YOU LEFT ME!" I yelled. I was never angry like this. Skye knew that.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 pm

"DID YOU EVER THINK I WOULD PURPOSELY LEAVE YOU? NO. I WAS FREAKING KIDNAPPED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!," I yelled back, standing up. I wasn't going to be yelled at without standing my ground. I had been bullied to much in the past for that. I wiped my tears away, now furious at myself for crying.

"I loved you to much to do that..." I muttered. I looked back up at him, anger still in my eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Jared Frost.

I couldn't be angry anymore. "Oh gods Skye. Rachel would kill me if she heard this. But I'm still in love with you," I said before full on kissing her, tongue and all. I just, I was so alone when she was gone. I was beaten up, and everyone made fun of me.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:23 pm

He crashed his lips to mine, and I felt at home. I pulled away for a moment. I put my forehead against his, so I was looking into his eyes. "I'm still in love with you too," I whispered, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him back, feeling all of the pain float away. But, that's when I heard footsteps. Faster than the speed of light, I grabbed my dagger and faced the trees. My eyes shot across the darkness, trying to see the person I heard.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} 29836212

Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} Rachel16

I had stepped on a stick. Crap. I was spying on them this whole time. Yes, I knew who Skye was. Sometimes Jared wouldn't shut up about her. And now I've finally seen her. She's pretty. Her and Jared..wow. Jared still loved her. And she still loved him. But, I loved Jared also. And now I have no idea if I even exist to him anymore. I had a feeling we probably wouldn't last any longer than tonight. I sighed, being found out. I walked out of the shadows, gloomily. Tears mixed with make up stained my cheeks. I stood a few feet away from them. I just looked at them. I really couldn't say anything at the moment. This was way too much for me to take in at once.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Jared Frost.

I heard a branch break. I broke away from the kiss and my tongue up her cheek with a smile before noticing who broke the twig. Holy Sh**. I straightened up and fell back a little. It was Rachel. I gritted my teeth, noticing how stupid I was. I actually just did that in front of her. I actually licked a girl in front of her. Oh man.
"Rachel I-"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} Rachel16

I had to close my eyes when he licked her cheek. Definitely could of lived my life without seeing that. "Just...don't even try Jared." I interrupted him, my voice cracking from how upset I was. "I should, probably be going.." I said, wistfully. I felt something in my pocket. I took it out. I was the ice rose Jared had given me when we first met. I handed it to him. "Give that to Skye." I said while looking down. I couldn't look him straight in the face. One part of me wanted to just sit and cry. Another wanted me to summon my sword and stab the crap out of Jared. I was gonna listen to the sit and cry part of me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Jared Frost.

I kissed Rachel and then pulled away. "Please... please listen. I love you Rach, just, I thought Skye left me for good, and that brought up some old feelings that I just... just... gah. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Please. Please," I begged. I was almost on my knees.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 pm

"I don't know if I can forgive you, even if I wanted to. And I want to soo badly. But, I'm afraid I'll get hurt again..." I said putting my hand over the place where I was stabbed not long ago. I looked up at him. "Sorry, for what I'm about to do." I said before I brought back my hand and slapped him across the face. "There, now I won't try and stab you to death." I said running my fingers through my hair. "Did you even THINK, of me when you kissed her?" asked angrily, with tears starting to leave my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Jared Stone.

The slap wasn't the thing that stung. The comment before the slap hurt the most. "No. I didn't. Cause if I did I would never forgive myself," I took the wrist band Rachel gave to me when we first met. "Here. Give it to the person you end up with," I said and handed it to her. I looked at the rose in my hand, and I willed it to dissolve into dust. I sighed. I think I'm going back to cutting. I looked at my shoes, and my whole personality that I had before I met Skye or Rachel came back. I looked up at them with cold dead eyes before shoving my hands in my pockets and out onto the water. Every step I took on the water, I made the water freeze. It's a cold a world.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:59 pm

"Jared!" I said going after him. I even went into the water, which was colder than the South Pole. I managed to gently grab his arm, like how I had gotten him to stay the first time. "Don't leave me! I don't care, I just want to be with you. Please don't leave me, I've been left alone too many times in my life to go through that again. Don't go..." I said while crying and my lips probably turning blue from how cold it was. "I don't even care if I freeze to death. I'll die right here for all I care. I just want to know one thing before you leave me. Do you, or did you, love me?" I asked, looking him straight in the eyes. "That's the only thing I want to know, if you absolutely must go. I love you. And I still do." I said, keeping terribly calm, but my eyes were wet with tears that wouldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:02 am

Jared Frost.

"I love you Rachel,"
I said, with a cold and dead expression. I grabbed her by the sides and lifted her up and out of the water and into my arms. I walked back to shore and laid her on the beach.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 am

I looked up at him. I kissed him for a minute then pulled away. I looked him straight in the eyes and said. "No matter who you go with, me or Skye, I want you to know that I love you, and I want you to be happy. I'll still love you, no matter what." I said, brushing a piece of hair out of his eye. "Be happy." I told him, slipping the bracelet back on his wrist. "I want you to keep that. It was made for you, no one else." I told him, while wiping my eyes, shivering a little. Damn you, freezing water..
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:42 pm

I'd like to say I didn't flinch the slightest bit when they kissed. But, I couldn't say that. I simply sighed, showing no emotion. He loved her, she loved him. Simple. And I was the only one standing in between them.

"I guess they were right. Everything would be fine if I died," I muttered.

I took the bracelet out of my pocket. It was made out of water, ad it had a "J" imprinted on the side. I had made it after our first date. I had planned on giving it too him, but I was kidnapped before I could. He wouldn't choose me, and I wasn't about to fight over him. I wiped a single tear off my cheek, and decided whether or not I should just walk straight into the sound and not look back.

I threw the bracelet near where Rachel had just kissed Jared. Even the memory made me a little sad. I didn't say a word.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}   Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, I guess I'm sorta back from the dead. {SAMMEH BOY AND RACHIE GIRL}
Page 1 of 1