Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

guess im back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orel

Orel

guess im back Empty
PostSubject: guess im back   guess im back I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Riley enterd the hermes cabin to find himself in the midst of a very busy room. "This is definately the place for me." he thought to himself, technically he had been in this cabin for the past one year but knowing that he was a real son of hermes made him feel a cetain pride in himself , he walked over to his bunk laid down and was thinking "I was kind of hoping to be able to reuse my old tricks if i went to any other cabin
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

guess im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: guess im back   guess im back I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:36 pm

guess im back 01
TRACY // HERMES \\ GUO
I'm beautiful, and you know it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracy was listening to "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber - Cover by Elyar Fox on her iPod when she heard the cabin door open. She smiled. Another victim, she thought. She hopped down from her bunk, and walked towards the person. It was a boy, maybe her a bit younger than her. She shook the boy, and asked, "Um, are you new here?"
Back to top Go down

guess im back
Page 1 of 1