Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Guess whos back and here to stay?

Go down 
+2
Pierce
Azn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Guess whos back and here to stay? Empty
PostSubject: Guess whos back and here to stay?   Guess whos back and here to stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Sorry Ive been gone for about A YEAR!!!!! The reason was I was caught in school,job, and another forum, But now I'm back and here to stay. I hope theirs not to many new people, but if there is My name is Azn. I've been on the forum for about two years? Idk and If you do remember me hope your glad I'm back

So what did I miss? 8)
Back to top Go down
Pierce

Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back and here to stay?   Guess whos back and here to stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Hello new/old person! I'm Pierce.. though I would say hi and welcome back while I'm working on my character.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back and here to stay?   Guess whos back and here to stay? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:46 am

Welcome back. You didn't miss too much.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back and here to stay?   Guess whos back and here to stay? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Thanks guys and it seems that I haven't meet you guys to hello there!

Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back and here to stay?   Guess whos back and here to stay? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:59 pm

SUPS??????????????????????? long time no see!!! you didn't miss anything at all been slow
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back and here to stay?   Guess whos back and here to stay? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi. All you missed were the cabin leader elections and the new admins and moderators, but besides that, you ain't missed much.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back and here to stay?   Guess whos back and here to stay? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Man I was gonna Be the compete for the Poseidon cabin.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back and here to stay?   Guess whos back and here to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:15 pm

azn wrote:
I've been on the forum for about two years?

Erhmm... You joined in 2010. I understand that it feels like 2 years and that you've been gone for 1 year (Possibly 4 months with a slight over-exageration) but it could have just felt like 2 years...
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back and here to stay?   Guess whos back and here to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Oh sorry I guess I didn't look at that but Yea it feels like two years, but maybe it was just really 9 months. yea I did over exaggerate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back and here to stay?   Guess whos back and here to stay? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess whos back and here to stay?
Page 1 of 1