Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Guess Who's Back?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Guess Who's Back?  Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who's Back?    Guess Who's Back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:23 pm

In case you couldn't tell, I'm back!

For any new members who don't know who I am, my name is Aelia. I am currently a moderator on this lovely site, but I am also the co-founder and a former Admin. I was gone at a sleepaway camp from June 26th to August 15th. I hope to re-enter the world of CHB roleplay soon.

Also, I know this sucks, but I am leaving for a family vacation on Thursday and coming back the 28th. So I have a couple a days now, but don't plan on having me fully back until then.

Enough about me, though. How was summer for all of you? For the forum? If anyone would catch me up, that would be great. Kay, thanks.

Aelia
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Guess Who's Back?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back?    Guess Who's Back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:24 pm

AELIA!!
WELCOME HOME!!
TO CAMP I MEAN!xD
Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Back?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back?    Guess Who's Back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Welcome back. I guess I could help catch you up?

Not much has happened, we had our fireworks festival and got through cabin leader elections, and I think you'll be pretty happy to find out who made it as cabin leader. ;]

We're also about to have a End of the Summer dance, which will start on August 27th.

But those are just the site-wide things. There might have been more but I don't quite remember, so that's just the main/basic stuff. Someone else will probably come along and tell you the things I left out :P

Glad you're back, Aelia!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Guess Who's Back?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back?    Guess Who's Back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Woot, glad you're back Aelia! Lot's of new stuff to catch up on, and the forums get busier by the minute!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Guess Who's Back?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back?    Guess Who's Back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Shoot the first mod or Admin I havn't talked to next to Sirena xD

Hey xD
There, I can cross you off I talked to you :D
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Guess Who's Back?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back?    Guess Who's Back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:06 pm

I thought twas only Panda and Sirena!!!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Guess Who's Back?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back?    Guess Who's Back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Nope xD I made a mistake but I've talked to Panda lots now so she doesn't count anymore xD
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Guess Who's Back?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back?    Guess Who's Back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:46 pm

YAY AELIA'S BACK! : )
Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Back?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back?    Guess Who's Back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Welcome Back!

As We say In Australia,

CHEERS!

:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess Who's Back?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back?    Guess Who's Back?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Back?
Page 1 of 1