Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not dead yet! {SAMMEH}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Not dead yet! {SAMMEH} Empty
PostSubject: Not dead yet! {SAMMEH}   Not dead yet! {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:12 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena
"Go ahead, fight me. I'll win."

Faye laid in the cot of the infermary. Her face had beads of sweat on it. She had a fever, 105 degrees. Faye's wound had been patched up as best as it could be. She still was well... not dead. Her grey eyes fluttered open. Ow stomach , fire, ow. "OW HOLY COW." Faye said wincing back into her cot.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Not dead yet! {SAMMEH}   Not dead yet! {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:23 pm

I was sitting outside the infirmary, still thinking about my outburst of rage. I literally murdered him. In cold blood. I can never forgive myself. I know Faye won't either. She will say she will, but she won't. This makes me just wanna run away.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not dead yet! {SAMMEH}   Not dead yet! {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:28 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked around the stuffy room. No Alex. Wow, usually if he was in this spot she would be right next to his cot praying for him to get up. But, no he was somewhere else. Wait... Faye winced up a bit and looked out the door. Alex, gotcha. She was in no shape to yell but did anyway. "Alex!!!" Faye yelled, almost falling back down in her cot.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Not dead yet! {SAMMEH}   Not dead yet! {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:33 pm

I heard Faye call for me and I limped back. Why was I... limping... I checked my self. Cuts. Wait what weapon was he using again... I think he was wielding his axe with a sword tip. Oh crap. I limped to Faye.
"Hey,"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not dead yet! {SAMMEH}   Not dead yet! {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:15 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled as Alex came over to her side. Her smiled vanished as she saw his limp. "Are you okay? I mean your limp." Faye asked. She felt weak, dang fever. Faye managed a smile anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not dead yet! {SAMMEH}   Not dead yet! {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not dead yet! {SAMMEH}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: