Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

to build a home; private

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

to build a home; private Empty
PostSubject: to build a home; private   to build a home; private I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 am

rocking chair, mental asylum
It was much too cold for Xavier to be wearing the little layers that he was, although he wouldn’t have it if you tried to tell him this. He was dressed in the first things he had picked up, wanting to get out of his cabin before the massive rush to the mess hall for lunch. He would arrive late like he had the past few days, grabbing whatever scraps he could from his siblings before facing the cold again. As it was so close the Christmas. the campers that were actually staying for the year were probably down at the sledding hill or ice rink, but that wasn’t his style; no, he was into skateboarding, and there was no better place in camp to do so than outside the various buildings in the common area.

The ground was flat beneath the white wheels, causing a clean and nice path for the sixteen year old to push himself. His swerved around people as they went past, most occupying the usual faces of those who were used to the son of Hades's love for the extreme sport, even if he was only having a little bit of fun right now. Right now, with all that was going on with it being so close to Christmas, he was a little confused. Back at the care-home he had lived in for so many years, they hadn’t really celebrated Christmas. Yeah, granted, there were a few packets of chewing gum, one or two illegally downloaded films and CD’s they would have given each-other and a cheap meal or exhausted turkey and limp vegetables but nothing really special. Just repeats of the Sound of Music and The Grinch.

And if Zave watched Elf another time, he thought he would go crazy.

A girl passed him as he whizzed passed, not looking at her as he would probably crash into someone else. His soft dark hair fluttered into his eyes as he whipped through the ice-cold wind, causing a bright crimson blush to rise to his cheeks, and the music was blaring loudly in both of his ears. It was currently playing Ambulance by My Chemical Romance, and Xavier really struggled to not just jump off the board and start rocking out on a air-guitar, because that’s what he was inclined to do.

Pushing his weight forward, Zave made sure that he was at the right angle before attempting to raise two wheels on the side of the pathway as he moved, his arms flailing in the air around him as he struggled to keep his balance. He managed it, although he has came off the side he almost ran over someone’s foot. His first instinct was the just move as fast as he could, but his path was blocked by a group of burly looking lads that were making their way to the mess hall probably. He kicked the board into his open palm, turning around to face the girl that he had almost, if had, hurt. ”Oh jeez, dude.” he apologised, awaiting to get screamed at by a load of curse words. ”Didn’t see you there, bro.”

ooc; here's the outfit, baby and his skateboard because skateboards are cool kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: to build a home; private   to build a home; private I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:02 am

to build a home; private Alice-cullen-ashley-greene-beautiful-happy-pretty-Favim.com-115999
shirley acodeva scotts * hecate * seventeen

Shirley was enjoying her gloves. She had that in her mind as soon as she decided going out in the cold of December. She'd put on her fluffy jacket that sleeves were too long for her so she'd folded it, and boots for the snow. She was ready to go into the Mess Hall, scrambling as she woke up later than usual and then finding her Cabin 15 empty. Her stomach growled. One more shiver, and Shirley left the the cozy cabin.

She felt the chill immediately. She tucked her hands onto her jacket pocket, and began heading towards the Mess Hall. She bit her lip, and was thinking on casting the warming spell again. But it would probably fade on quickly, considering the chill today. She decided against it, and just quickened her pace, wanting to get to the Mess Hall and snuggle with her cabin mates. She also figured it was the better choice than getting the headache again with it.

Turns out she was wrong. She felt a faster wind, and had only time to look back to see a guy in a skateboard. Shirley figured out that he'd just passed her, missing by chance. Her eyes trailed after him, and she started going faster again. Only to slow down once more. She wanted to punch these guys, but she figured out she'll be just laughed at, what with her height. She gritted her teeth, and turned back for another way. She frowned when she saw the skater guy, wondering where he was heading at, and if he was showing off with his hand flipping-the-skateboard trick.

"Hey," she greeted. "Yeah, right," she scoffed, knowing he was talking about her height. She spread her hands. "Do I look like a a boy?" she demanded. She brought her hands to her now-cold hair and stroked it's curls. Somehow, she's irritated. But then again, popular shoujo mangas had protagonists using 'bros,' and 'dudes' in their dialogue. Not just protagonists, but also antagonists. Judging from the skateboard, then jacket, and the language... Shirley crossed her arms as she realized this boy is closer to a main character. Still, the daughter of Hecate didn't appreciate being called 'dude' and 'bro.'
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: to build a home; private   to build a home; private I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:41 pm

rocking chair, mental asylum
Xavier realised that he had probably said something that would probably get his ass kicked by this petite girl, considering she had to be around six inches shorter than the son of Hades. Zave pressed his lips together as he tried not to grin, his lip ring pushing into his top lip even though he was used to this. His rubbed the back of his neck as he listened to the girl, wondering if she was actually pissed off or just looking for something to say to him. he wasn’t good with girls; never had been and probably never would be. He always found the atmosphere awkward and unnerving, although that could probably just be him. Girl he actually knew he was close to, but they had had to get past this side of Xavier themselves so they hadn’t been excepted. He just tried not to look over her head as it would probably come across as proving how short she actually was compared to his height, although he really didn’t find it out of the ordinary. Every girl was short these days, right? It would be a little weird if she towered over him, in any case.

The girl seemed a little annoyed, his finally realised, and he shrugged. “Not really, it’s just what I call people.” He explained, not sure what to say. It was just words and phrases that he had picked up over his life, eventually using them enough that he did it without thinking. Language like that was common nowadays anyway, and especially within the type of crowd that he would hang out with. He didn’t know how to explain himself, seeing as most people understanded these use of words in America. He straightened the beanie on his curls, clearing his throat and letting his mouth spread slightly as he wondered how he was meant to phrase this. “I don’t know, do you think you look like a dude?” He asked, blatantly having a joke. She didn’t look like a guy, obviously, but he still didn’t know what else he was meant to say. “I mean, if you are a guy, you’re looking very...feminine.”

ooc; here's the outfit, baby and his skateboard. LOL BAD POST IDEC
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: to build a home; private   to build a home; private I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:22 pm

to build a home; private Alice-cullen-ashley-greene-beautiful-happy-pretty-Favim.com-115999
shirley acodeva scotts * hecate * seventeen

ooc: short post. sorry.
Shirley's outfit
Shirley tucked her hair beneath her ears and mentally sighed. Of course. She knew it earlier, but still wasn't any happier being called 'dude.' He should at least called her 'miss.' That she can accept. "Okay," she simply said. No good it will do if she kept commenting. She didn't understand the world of boys. She liked the boys in mangas than in real life. Seriously. She didn't understand why he had to call her dude when it was clear that she's a girl.

It made Shirley especially conscious the way the boy towered over her. She had to crane her head to look at him in the eye. She saw him almost as if grinning, and she wondered randomly if this guy was making fun of her. "I'm not a guy, obviously. Don't get me started about my height--it's still an advantage sometimes," she countered. It wasn't really her fault that she just grew like this. Being small means you're light, and being light means you're speedy, too. She averted her eyes, looking past the guy. "Besides," she continued. "Small guys are really, really rare. If there's one, I think they'll be cute, and..." She was about to say not mean, bu it would probably make her mean to the boy. She exhaled.

An awkward silence passed as she shut up. She eyed his skateboard, a little miffed. Skateboarding in winter--boys are so weird.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to build a home; private   to build a home; private I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to build a home; private
Page 1 of 1