Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) Empty
PostSubject: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 pm

I walked in after hiding out in the woods, thinking of my encounter with the girls...

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:17 pm

I was sitting on his bunk "Hello hotshot," I said.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Hello misses, long time no see" i said grinning, now my name came to play, FallenAngle "wassup?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm

I laughed when he said misses, "Oh? So I'm married huh?" I said seductively.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:28 pm

hell no... not as far as i know, so what brings you to me?" i ask getting worried, girls used to do this, to me at school, pretend, i was cute, then tear me apart, when i was head over heels... i won't have that happen here, sigh. "No really? wassup?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 pm

I smiled and stood up. I touched him, "I guess it's your hot body that brought me here," I said.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 pm

yeah well i'm not the only one... now what really brought you here?" i asked her glancing at the floor, It Wont happen Again, I now it...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm

I shrugged, "I dunno, I guess I was just drawn to you." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Yeah you wish, now stop cut the crap i'm not stupid, besides, your to old, for legal wise... i can't..." i said sighing, to give enthusiasm...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 pm

I shrugged, [color=lawngreen]"I've had sex with my 18 yr old ex boyfriend, why would you be any different, and with that, we are on Campus, there is no law against us." I said.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Yeah Really? rather not, still, and will be a virgin thanks.." i said, backing out of the cabin...

OOC: gagagagagagagaag!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:34 pm

I sighed. "I wasn't even thinking about that but since you're disgusted with me I'll leave, bye." I said before pushing past him and leaving. Or starting to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Really because it sure looked like it... but why did you really come?" i asked digging for the truth... "I just wanna know tell me and you can leave."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:43 pm

I shrugged and stepped away and was already outside when it started pouring, I screamed, "My hair! My clothes! OMG, my car keys and phone!" I said before quickly stepping back but trpiing and I fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:48 pm

I bent to give my hand, "Here, come grab it already..." i said, then squatted so i could have more leverage. "You O.K? it's no supposed to rain here, hang on.. i think i know something..." i said as i walked out of the room. I came back grinning, " you OK?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 pm

I frowned and just stayed on the floor when he left, how was I supposed to stand up in eight-inch heels?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:54 am

"Hey you OK?" i asked as i extended my arm once more. "How'd you trip? i mean come on really?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 am

I shrugged and pulled myself up and walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)   Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home to Worlds Greatest Prankster (private)
Page 1 of 1