Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:13 pm

It's been almost a Year since I've been gone and I saw my bed all dusty and messy. The blanket and pillows was all over the bed. On the wall I saw a picture of my brother and another of my mom. I dusted my bed off and lied down. "It's good to be back"I say looking up the top bed.

Leo:son of Poseidon
Rex The voice and double of Leo
Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Chu: Son of Hermes
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:45 am

I entered the cabin, feelling tired after spending all my energy. I saw someone "Hey" I said, and went directly to my bed. I start serching for my book. I said I was tired, but not enough to sleep!
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:27 pm

"Hey. Hey aren't you the new cabin Leader."I say pointing. If I wasn't gone for that year I would've been cabin leader, but I'm fine with my position.

Leo:son of poseidon
Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:00 pm

" Yes I am." I said I was now on the ground, checking everywhere to find my stupid book " Why do I always loose it?" I asked myself in a whisper. I got up " Hey.. I haven't seen you here lately. Are you new or something?" I asked, turning to the guy
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 pm

I rummage through a closet, looking for my 'Jaws' t-shirt. "Stupid Hermes kid..." I muttered. I turn. "Oh, sorry, Hermes prank..." I explain. The guys thought, 'Jaws,' water, Poseidon cabin. I didnt find it as funny.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:45 pm

" What are you searching?" I asked gently. she mentionned something about hermes kid. bet they did something.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 pm

I see a girl. "My 'Jaws' shirt. This Hermes kid thought putting it in the Poseidon cabin would be funny. Sorry if Im messing your things up." I step away.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:55 pm

" No. It's alright don't worry. Though it's funny, I think!" I said, laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:51 pm

"Yeah, I guess." I force a smile. "Im Alex Dashwood, daughter of Apollo." I blow a strand of black hair out of my face. I turn and see a striking blue shirt poking out. I take it out and see my shirt written on. "My shirt!" I start getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:29 pm

"New oh no I've was on my third quest for a year I've been going to this camp for a long long time. Oh by the way my name is Leo".I said to both of them. I got up to help look and I tripped and fell. "Ouch my gods what the..."I say rubbing my head. I picked up the book I tripped over and looked at it. "Is this yours"I say with pain in my voice.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:49 am

" Oh! Thanks! And I'm sorry..." I said, taking the book. I was shy now because he tripped on my book! " I'm Yume, between" I said
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:48 pm

"This was a gift from my dad..." I whisper, my voice full of anger. Permanent marker destroyed the shirt, and the sides were torn.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:20 pm

" You're against your father or...." I asked, not sure if I was really asking it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:28 pm

"No, my dads awesome. Its just...I love this shirt. He gave it to me for my birthday. Its charmed to always fit me...its ruined." My voice gets sadder instead of angrier.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:47 pm

I got sad for her. It was sad! " Let me look..." I said, walking toward her
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:39 pm

I hand it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:25 pm

"No problem so that might just be the most coolest shirt ever if its charmed to fit... wait how are you gonna fix it"I said staring at both of them. Maybe it was a girl thing, but I don't know.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:44 am

I shruged as I take the t-shrt, sarting to look at it " Maybe you got an idea?" I asked the Leo
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 pm

"Hmmm give me the shirt I'll fix it up in a jiff at the Armory and I'll bring it back to the Hermes cabin for you free of charge" I said.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:26 pm

I sigh. "Whatever you can do to bring it to its original state. And drop it off in the APOLLO cabin."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:30 pm

"Woops sorry I forgot your a Apollo kid so be right back." I say taking the shirt and running off.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:35 pm

I turn to Yume. "Lets hope he gets this right."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:51 pm

I walked in seeing the girls in the cabin. I handed the girl her shirt and said, "Here good as new it's exactly the same and it can still match your size when you grow" I said smiling. I rubbed my bruised hand and scrapped the blood off of it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:59 pm

"Thank you soo much!" I slip the shirt on and it molds to my body, bringing out my curves. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:07 pm

"No problem and don't worry about that Hermes kid I took care of him" I said smiling and showing my bruised hand covered in a little dried blood.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: