Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:19 am

" You... you beat him?" I sked, a bit surprised " Well... I guess it doesn't matter if your shirt is alright now!" I said, smiling
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Azn

Azn

Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:53 pm

"Beat him? No I just punched him in the face for being a neanderthal I mean he laughed with pride about and it wasn't right." I said.

Leo:son of Poseidon
Rex The voice and double of Leo
Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Chu: Son of Hermes
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:56 pm

" Oh.. Ok" I said, and laughed
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:09 pm

"Thanks so much!" I gave him a quick hug, showing my gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:26 pm

I smiled and hugged back. I'm just hoping that they don't come for me. Then I chuckled.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:27 pm

" I hope so. But, if they do come, we'll bit him." I replied, smiling
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:00 pm

"So what do you girls wanna do?" I said.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 pm

" Anything. I'm just so bored I could climb the wall... maybe not, but you got it.. I hope." I said
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:24 pm

I shrug. "Now that my shirts fixed, I dont really care."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:59 pm

"Well um...I got no ideas" I say.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 pm

" I got none to.Mind empty" I said, pointing my head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)   Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return Of One of Poesidons greatest child (Besides Percy and Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2