Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training and still looking good. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

Training and still looking good. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training and still looking good. (Open)   Training and still looking good. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:46 am

Elene Hall took out her sword and went to strike a target. She ran at it, but before she could get to it, she tripped and fell over. She laid there for a couple seconds, then punched the ground repeatedly. She was never going to be any good at fighting. She stood up and brushed herself off, and fixed her hair. She breathed deeply, trying to calm herself down. She ran at the target again and got to it, swung, and hit it. She didn't hit it hard enough to pierce the armor. She stomped away from it in frustration. She would defenately die at the next battle.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Training and still looking good. (Open)   Training and still looking good. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Training and still looking good. (Open) 24_nielrupertemma_daniel_-_harry

I walked into the Arena and saw a girl there, She seemed really frustrated at fighting a straw dummy or something like that. I walked up to her as she stomped away, "Are you having trouble with training? I can teach you." I told her. I took out my celestial bronze sword and slashed at a straw dummy and the straw fell out. "I'm trained you see, I've been here since I was seven but I ran away, I'm Billy Johnson, Son of Hermes and you must be?"
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training and still looking good. (Open)   Training and still looking good. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Elene looked over at Billy. "Oh, hi. I'm Elene Hall, Daughter of Demeter. I'm guessing you saw that?" She said, slightly blushing and looked away. "Well, um, yeah I need some help. As you probably saw, I'm pretty clumsy and can't fight to save my life." She said with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Training and still looking good. (Open)   Training and still looking good. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:33 pm

I nodded. "It's alright," I replied, I was like that once when I was seven years odl; Trying to fight but couldn't. "Okay sure, but your stance is wrong. Hold your sword so that the pommel is right above your bellybutton (don't rest it on the stomach, keep it a little ways out) and point the tip somewhere between the sternum and throat. Now if they charge full on they'll run into your weapon."
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training and still looking good. (Open)   Training and still looking good. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Elene did as he said and was amazed at much more balanced she felt holding like this. "Yeah, uh, I knew that." She said, still blushing. "So what next?" She asked, still feeling amazed at how much more balance one little diffirence had made. She had a feeling she would a lot by the end of this training session.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and still looking good. (Open)   Training and still looking good. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training and still looking good. (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: