Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs] Empty
PostSubject: The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs]   The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Emily winced as Ethan spoke of his date. She patted him in the arm and shook her head. "Jeez, rough man. That's what you get for asking out a daughter of Aphrodite," she said, pursing her lips. Emily sighed and laughed lightly. "But seriously, you don't deserve that crap. Want me to punch her? Us Hormes girls are feisty," Emily offered, holding up her fists and bouncing around like a crazy person. She calmed down after a few bounces and brushed her hair back into place. "I myself am flying solo tonight. You know, us independent women and all... Actually, I just couldn't get a date," she said, laughing at her own pathetic outcome for the dance. A guy going alone was fine. But a girl? She'd be hearing about this for a while...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penelope grinned at his dancing and shook her head. "You are lucky that you're cute. And that we never danced at our wedding. At least not to fast songs," she said with a wide grin. Penelope pulled him in and wrapped her arms around his neck. So what if this was a fast song? Who said they couldn't just sway quietly to the music? She saw a couple of Aphrodite girls scrambling through the crowd. Penelope zapped at their feet until they jumped back. She flashed them a grin and they glared at her, obviously muttering some obscene things about her before they trudged away in defeat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aurora looked up to see Treston fumbling with his tie. She rolled her eyes and untied it and then retied it for him around his neck. Once she finished she smiled up at him and shook her head. "Honestly, you should really learn how to tie these for yourself. What is it with men and ties?" she laughed. She stood on her toes and gently planted a kiss on his lips before she sat down at her seat and enjoyed the company of her friends.

Bellinda almost choked on her drink when Likos popped up behind her. She wasn't used to being around someone, so when they just showed up like some damn pop-up-book it made her jump. She looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "Come on! It's just wine! I'm diving into my roots, learning about my dad, that sort of crap," she said. She flashed Likos a goofy grin before she took a drink of her wine. She glanced around and leaned against the refreshment table. "So tell me, back then...did we...go to these kind of things? These dances I mean," she asked, taking another sip of the drink.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs]   The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Wesley O'Neil

Wesley cringed at the sight of the girls and the high-pitched squeals. Oh, god, he was going to be mauled at any second. He just knew it. Wesley closed his eyes but then he heard some faint crackling noises, like someone crinkling a wrapper a few feet away and he opened his eyes. The group of girls were all walking away, sorely rubbing their arms. Wesley turned to his wife and smiled. "You didn't ha- Yeah, you probably did have to," he reached down and kissed her forehead gently, "I love you," he murmured into her hair. He really did. He was probably the only celebrity with a quality marriage like this.

© lama gama.

Ethan Tyler Ellis

"Ah, don't worry about it, men suck," he gave her a brilliantly white smile. For a while he just looked at her thinking about his other date. She was probably having fun. 'Good for her, then,' Ethan thought bitterly, his smile faltering a bit. He had actually liked Ariel.. until she had broken his heart just like what the rite of passage was about. He'd heard about the stupid thing, too. He hadn't believed it either. He'd been in denial. He genuinely thought that Ariel was different. But she wasn't. She was just like her sisters. "Hey," Ethan said softly, ignoring the sting in his heart. "Let's go dance or something, to take my mind off of her, and mostly to just have a good time," he said this with just the right amount of independence.

© lama gama.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs]   The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 pm

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Likos_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Wolfe_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
He tried not to laugh when she jumped but amument took over her dark features. "Agh well, if so let me join in with that. I do enjoy a good one." He reached over and plucked a cup of spiked punch from the table and drained the liqiud. He paused looking at her. "Yeah a few times, not that i'm that big of a dancer though. When you were a cabinleader you had to attend" Brushing back so of his curls he looked over his shoulder around the room then back down to her. "You look good by the way." He stated trying not to stare at her seeing as she wouldn't of been comfortable with that.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Treston_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Conners_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Giving a fake pout he looked at her from the side. "Would I still get a kiss if I could do it myself?" He asked with a laugh. He listened to the others have conversations and watched as others busied themselves with dancing or joking but mostly he found himself just thinking quitely to himself. After all he was a bit quiter.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-Grant_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Simons_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Grant smiled finding her boldness refreshing and attractive to himself. He flashed her a grin as her put her hands on the blond's face. "Mm." He hummed his agreement letting her pull him towards the dance floor we watched her walk only a step ahead of him. Pulling his eyes back to hers as he stepped in front of her once that got to he floor. Pulling himself closer to her he laughed huskily and said "I have a feeling this is going to be a great day" only a little bit from her and stepped back just a bit waiting for her move.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Destiny_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Skyes_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Destiny heard Cole's voice over the crowd and smiled wide. She had gone out of her way to stay mostly out of the sun so her red hair would fade brown as not to clash with her ruby dress. This paid off and her body hugging dress looked wonderful on the daughter of zeus. Striding towards Cole she walked right up to him and greated him with a kiss. Her heel gave her extra height not to have to stand on her toes for it. Pulling back she grabbed his hand with her dark red lipstick still perfectly placed stepped back just a little more. "Like it?" She asked knowing he'd diffenetly have an opinon weather disproving or accepting she didn't know yet.

http://www.polyvore.com/springfling1/set?id=44022007
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs]   The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Colton Winters

A small grin lit up Cole's eyes. "Yeah, I love it. You know I love anything you wear," he admitted with a happy chuckle. Lately, Cole had been appearing for everything of Destiny's. Sure, he probably wasn't coming back to the camp full time. Considering he'd joined the air force and he may or may not get shipped out to Iraq. But, in the meantime, he'd try and make it back to camp as much as possible before he had to leave for training and school and everything. He figured he only had a few more months left to go before it all started. His mother would've been proud of him.

Cole's smile faltered a little bit when thinking of leaving his Destiny, but he couldn't just lay around camp and fight monsters all day. There was other things he could do for his country other than fight monsters. Besides, he'd never really been good at fighting monsters. He'd always been more of the behind the scenes type of guy.

© lama gama.

Roxanne Marie Michaels

Roxanne tried to smile, but it turned out to be more of a grimace. The dancing, romantic mood she'd been in a while ago had disappeared. Now she just wanted to dance and be free and be loud and drink and party and stuff. But Grant was all up in her grill. She almost wished he'd be the same guy she'd met in the arena. But, no. He was this love-dovey dork that was all up in her bid-ness, now. And she found it quite annoying.

Roxanne unwrapped his arms from her waist and then proceeded to go off onto the dance floor without him. She wasn't mad, she just wanted to escape his grasp for a few minutes. If not a few hours. That's all she ever did anymore, was hang out with Grant. She loved the boy, but she needed a bit of a break from him for a while.

© lama gama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs]   The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dance Experience [p r i v a t e--To Zan and Colbs]
Page 1 of 1