Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  Empty
PostSubject: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Colton sat on the fountain twirling the strings of his shorts in his long fingers. He wore khaki shorts with a striped blue and white polo from Aeropostale. In his khaki pocket he had a small pink velvet box. In the box was a small necklace with a golden C on it. He planned to give it to Des and ask her out. The necklace was about a hundred dollars from Kohl's.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Destiny straightened her shirt out and pulled the ends down then pulled it back up. Really she was impaintert to meet Colton, She didn't know what was going on. Looking out window she seen him sitting there and she pretty much barreled out the cabin hitting someone on the way. Spinning around she murtered a quick, "Sorry" Stoping at the door and taking a few deep breaths, she walked out the door and towards Colton. Her red hair was in a cute half bun with a few strands that hung around face and it seemed be dark blood red now.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32336907

(It's like baby pink and baby blue.)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:54 am

Colton heard someone approaching and he turned around quickly jumping up. He brushed off his polo. "Hey Des," he greeted in a happy manner. His eyes were kind and playful. He looked at her outfit and blushed. He liked her alot but she didn't know. He wanted to tell, but he was afraid that she'd reject him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:26 am

Destiny smiled and sat down next to him. "Hey. You wanted to talk to me?" She smiled looking up at him her electric blue eyes bright and her lips in a big smile. Destiny just loved being around Colton and for no compete reason she just felt great by him, unless she was being pinned by his klutzy butt but even then she wasn't complaining
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:14 pm

"Yeah yeah I want to talk to you..." he said scratching his head. What was it that he wanted to say again? Oh! "Hey Des, would you ever consider going out on a date with me?" His voice shook unevenly and he was sweating. He thanked Eucleia that he had remembered deodorant. And Axe.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Poor Boy. It's only Destiny.. Lol

Des noticed he looked nervous but pushed it off thinking again it might just be the heat. She noticed a box shap in his pocket and asked, "What's that?" She asked with a curoius tone. Destiny's blue eyes flickered to his and she bit her lip lightly. She kicked her feet lighty and was really wishing he'd ask her out but she also doubted that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:00 pm

"Oh it's just something I wanted to give you.." he pulled the velvet box out of his pocket. He opened it and showed it to her. Cole took a deep breath and said, "Des, will you go out to dinner with me?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Destiny stared at the beautiful necklace for a moment nodding vigorusly. "Yes." She said reaching up she hugged Cole around his neck. Dropping her arms after a moment she smiled. "It's so pretty, you really shouldn't, but I love it now." She smiled at the C on it and turned her back to him. "Help me put it on." She smiled and handed him the box back. pulling her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Cole moved her hair gently off her neck and fumbled with the clasp. Soon he got it and said, "I got it, turn around."

((Post fail...))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Des turned around and felt the necklace that now hung around her neck. She leant up and kissed him on the cheek. Standing up she smiled at him. "I'm looking forward to it" she turned and walked back to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]    Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nervousness [PRIVATE TO COLBS]
Page 1 of 1