Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] Empty
PostSubject: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Bryce had never seen a Pegasus. Well, that was a lie. He had seen one. But not close up, and entering the stables now, he nearly gasped in awe. They were, in one word, awesome. Walking over to one, a black and white one, he stared at it, moving his head to see it better. "Wow," he started, "I want wings!" The son of Techne nearly face-palmed himself in embarrassment, looking around. The ADHD had gotten the better of him. Hopefully no one had seen nor heard him. Scratching the back of his head, he looked back at it, and narrowed his eyes, looking at it closely.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Celila who had been sitting agaist the stall wall hiden from veiw. She heard a voice and jumped up. Her head slammed into anouther skull. Gripping her head the pale girl hissed in pain. "Oww.." She reached around the front of her face for the stall door."What you need is a soft head"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Yelping in surprise, Bryce jumped back. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to fast enough to avoid the collision of Cecilia's skull against his. "Gah!" He cried, and grabbed his head. "Ah, that freaking hurt..." Rubbing his scalp a bit more, he focused on the one who had hit him. She was a girl, obviously, and seemed to be only a year younger than him. Letting them both recover from their injury, he took in a few deep breaths, and introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Bryce."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm

She rolled her sightless eyes and placed her hands on her hips. "Your telling me." She said shrugging off the sharp pain into nubbing softness. It was nothing. Nothing. Compared to what her head had flet like before, but it still hurt. She smiled looking off about a foot and droped her arms. "I'm Cecila." She said politly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:20 pm

"Nice to meet you," He says, smiling. "Cecilia? That's a nice name," He adds, complimenting her. The boy wasn't coming on to her, no. That wasn't him It was simply meant as a compliment, something to make someone feel good. Thinking back on what he said now though, he frowns, finding that it sounded a bit...creepy? He shakes it off, and continues smiling, waiting for her to say something. He shoves his hand in his pockets (he often finds himself unsure of what to do with his hands), and bites his lip, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Ceceilia shruged pursed her lips. "I don't think it is. So proper. And so ironic. It means blind you know?" She asked turning back to the pegasus softly strokeing his neck and joints of his wings. Her pale skin and long blond hair seems to stand out agaisnt it's fur. "By the way. You should kinda creepy when you talk." She added as she had forgoten to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 pm

He frowns once again, and nods. "Um...sorry." He looks over the pegasi, and moves over to a brown one. Petting the winged horse, he clears his throat uncomfortably. "So..." He began, unsure of what to say.

[ Horribly short post. ]
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Cecilia frowned and stared sightlessly at the horse. "You know. These Pegys are very nice. I always wondered what they looked like. Are they as beautiful as I imange?" She wondered outloud. Hoping for an anwser. She felt the pegs neck up to his muzzel and leant up and kissed it's jaw softly, caressing the pegs sholders softly. Missing being able to ride more then pretty much anything.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm

"Yes..." He answers her, tying in his own emotions. "I think that they are." The mythical creature's fur was soft, and Bryce couldn't help but stroke it. He was rather in awe, still, at them, but couldn't stop himself from examining the girl now. She did, he thought, look a little out of place. She looked like someone from a fairy tale. Golden hair, etc. It was almost unreal.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Cecila felt his eyes on her but pretended not to notice. He was probably angery with her last retort. She bit her lip and ran her deathly pale arms over the peg's short back and stopped. Bouncing on her foot a few times she then climbed onto the back of the pegi. Her hands gripped his mane tightly and she steadied herself with some time. She leaned into the horses neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]   Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't finish that sentence... [Private to Colbs]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: