Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tripping over what to say[colbs]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Tripping over what to say[colbs]  Empty
PostSubject: Tripping over what to say[colbs]    Tripping over what to say[colbs]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Archer sits on one of the many different benches, of the amphitheater. His head is turned in the direction of the performer. He can't see them of course, but it's nice to look like he's paying attention. He actually is paying attention though. The current performance is quite lovely.

When the performance is over, Archer claps along with the rest of the crowd. He then decides to move a bit closer. Standing up, Archer sticks his cane out and begins to walk. He reaches the steps, and makes it down a few of them before having to stop. When he has to start again, he steps on his shoelace, tripping himself. He then falls down the stairs, landing in a heap at the bottom. 

Moaning, Archer sits up and rubs the side of his head. He then reaches up and feels his face. It doens't feel like he's bleeding, or anything's broken. He can't be sure though. He then feels around for his cane. When he can't find it, he curses under his breath. Moving to his knees, he blindly crawls around searching for it. Where is it?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Tripping over what to say[colbs]    Tripping over what to say[colbs]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:18 am

Rhyiel circled around the concert it was midwise right on the bottom of the steps. While a bunch of people were crowded in front of them, Rhys could make out the preformers between gaps. Stepping backwards as she countiued to circle throw the crowd trying to find a good veiw. Suddenly something hit the back of her knees and she buckled backwards falling over someone.

"Oh my god, sorry, why are you on the ground you're going to hurt someone or yourself." Rhys gathered herself up and pulled her legs off the poor fellow she fell over. Glancing at the crowd moving around them she hooks his arm and tried to tug him up with her as she stands up. "Get up, someone else is going to.. step.. on you." Slowing her speech which she was yelling to be heard of the music. Narrowing her eyes at him she knew something was off.

Looking down and around where he was at she spotted a stick lying several feet away. "Were you looking for something? Odd for you to just be chilling on the ground." Rhys wasn't letting go of him yet but kept her eyes on the stick, it looked odd in such a place should she get it, probably. Letting go of him she bends over to pick it up and returned to the odd boy.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Tripping over what to say[colbs]    Tripping over what to say[colbs]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:28 am

Archer groans, as he is knocked down once more. Damnit, this just sucks. He then pushes himself back onto his knees, as he continues to fumble around for the cane. Hearing a girl's comment, he stops what he is doing. He then turns in the direction that he thinks her voice is coming from. Actually, he is facing a completely different direction. 

"Let's see. I fell, that's why I am on the ground"he says to her. Honestly he's starting to get a bit annoyed, but he's trying to control it. He might need her help, so he shouldn't get made at her. "Also I would get up, but I need my cane for that. And I can't find it"he says to her. Archer then shifts, to try finding it again. 

"You wouldn't happen to see it would you?"he asks the girl. When he feels the stick being returned to him, he smiles. "Thank you"he says softly. Archer then uses the cane to stand up. He taps his away to the nearest seat, and sits down in it. "Oh let's see. Maybe it's because I'm blind and I couldn't see anything and I need my cane to get around"he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Tripping over what to say[colbs]    Tripping over what to say[colbs]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:57 am

Rhyiel scrunched her nose at him and took the seat next to the boy. "You fell? From where and don't you say from standing up." True there were people but not enough to bowl over him, like she herself had done. Granted he was in a position that she couldn't see him. "You're not hurt are you?" She asked but she was starting to sound less hyped about it, but more normal concern for someone.

She found herself fixing her hair and dusting off her pants. "You know, props for braving a crowd like this, I didn't want to be around this many people, I didn't know there were this many people in camp." Smiling Rhyiel turned towards the guy. "Are you sure you're ok?"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Tripping over what to say[colbs]    Tripping over what to say[colbs]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Archer bites his lip, and gently rubs the side of his face. "I feel from close to the top"he says softly. Honestly he's rather embarrassed that he fell. He hasn't fallen for such a long time. "Could you tell me if my shoe is untied?"he asks her. Archer then runs his hands over his body, searching for any wounds. Around his knee he finds a tear in his jeans, and some blood. "I scrapped my knee"he says softly. Damnit Archer, way to scrape your knee. Placing his hand on the cut, he focuses his energy into healing it. "All better"he says softly.

"I'm used to being around a lot of people. I lived in Chicago"he says to her. It's true, he'd grown up in the third largest city in the country. Archer is used to a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Tripping over what to say[colbs]    Tripping over what to say[colbs]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:00 am

Rhys eyes grew wide at the truth, but instead of further fretting she giggled a bit. "That's a hell of a fall, you're lucky you came off with a scrapped knee." Smiling a bit she hummed a yes and looked down at his feet. In fact one shoe was untied, also muddy and wore like it might of been like this a bit. "Your left foot, I'll get it." Bending over in her seat Rhyiel expertly double knotted his shoe lace in seconds. Sitting up Rhyiel watched as he healed himself and whispered a soft 'cheater'.

Rhyiel had seen crowds before but she lived in the suburbs so it wasn't bad always. "Chicago huh? That's really neat, I've never gotten to go to Chicago, but I've been to New York several times. But nothing is worse then a Black Friday crowd." No Rhyiel wasn't scare of the crowd at camp, just being around so many people just like her made her nervous. She didn't know what she was supposed to feel like, but she didn't feel accepted just yet. Not that she felt rejected, just out of place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tripping over what to say[colbs]    Tripping over what to say[colbs]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tripping over what to say[colbs]
Page 1 of 1