Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ] Empty
PostSubject: "...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ]   "...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Will Michaels

Sitting in the driver's seat of Roxanne's black 2011 Mustang, Will was folding and unfolding a map and twisting it all around and it was crinkling and getting ripped a little bit at the edges. "Goddammit, this freaking map!" Will cried, annoyed. "I just need to find a florist!" He said, crumpling the map up into a ball and tossing it into the backseat. "Okay, I don't even know why the Demeter kids couldn't make the corsages. Oh, wait, that's right. Because they're stupid," he griped, turning to Grant. Will slipped out his iPhone and tossed it to Grant, "Find a florist, please," he inserted the keys in the ignition and punched the gas. The car shot forward out of the parking lot and Will rolled down the windows part ways.

On the dashboard was a pair of silver aviators and a pair of Grant's glasses. Apparently Zan kept his in her car. Awesome. He reached for the aviators and took both hands off the wheel to put them on. His driving ability came from his mother, who was an amazing driver. He always thought that she should've been a plane tester for the air force.

Last edited by Zan on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: "...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ]   "...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:58 pm

In all honesty Grant was rather nervous to be in the car with Will seeing as the kid was Roxanne's kid. On the outside Grant looked cool and relaxed leaned back in the seat he caught the phone with a scowl. He looked for Suri, the little voice that told you what you needed whatever you needed. He asked smoothly into the phone. "Good Florist?" The phone anwsered back in a automated voice. 'I found 14 results. The nearest one is 7.8 miles away. The highest rated one is 8.3 miles away.'

Looking at Will he raised a fine eyebrow. "You can work a car wonderfully, yet you can't read a map?" Laughing a soft chuckle Grant ran a hand threw his hair making sure it stayed spiked. Looking at the dark haired teenager in the driving seat Grant bluntly stated. "You don't like me much do you?"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ]   "...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Will Michaels

Unlike Roxanne who probably would've answered the question just as bluntly if not more, Will looked a bit stunned. "Well, it's not that I don't like you. It's just that, I have mixed emotions about all of my mother's boyfriends. Except Steven, who was my father," Will stated simply, staring at the road in front of him. He swallowed the large lump in his throat, thinking about his father. Steven. Roxanne had 'accidently' killed him. Thought the stories around camp were much more different.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45669870
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: "...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ]   "...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Watching as Will's expression change into being just a little stunned Grant's mouth twitched in humor. "Ah well, let me say this." He looked at the barly teenager, "I'm not going to be like any of them." His honey voice held a steel like confindince under it's tone. He had heard about Steven, typical 'Oh I can't handle it, so I'll leave everything to you, good luck.' Scowling at the thought he leaned up to grab his sun glasses from the dash. Looking at them he smiled a tiny bit.

http://www.polyvore.com/grant1/set?id=44379116
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ]   "...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"...the hell's a corsage?" [ p r i v a t e -- colbs ]
Page 1 of 1