Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Empty
PostSubject: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 pm

"You idiots."

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Tumblr_lybh0l5EIH1rnji2po1_500
Roxanne Marie Michaels;

Roxanne was rushing around the Zeus cabin in a flurry of ozone, and annoyance. The ozone part being her smell and heritage. Usually when she became anxious or nervous, the air around began to smell faintly of ozone. Right now, the smell was that of burning hair. Her stomach was in knots, her palms were sweating, and her eyes were glowing slightly. Will was lounging on his bed, watching all of this madness and chaos. Whirling around from the current stack of papers she was hiding in a drawer, she snapped, "Will, get off your lazy butt and help me!" The papers in her hand were electrocuted and quickly turned to ash in her hands. With disappointment in her eyes, she glared at the ashes on the floor. "Do something with that," she muttered, returning to the mess on the desk.

"Mom, jesus, calm down," Will replied, standing up from the bed. "Grant'll be here in a bit, and I'm sure Penelope won't care what this place looks like." He said soothingly placing a hand on his mother's shoulder. She jumped about a foot in the air and Will received a minor shock. He yanked his hand away with a hurt expression, "Fine. Don't let me help," he muttered, annoyance in his voice. Zan clucked her tongue, "I'm sorry, just help me, okay?" She said, desperation creeping into her voice. She ran a hand through her hair, as her eyes began to glow just a little bit brighter blue. Then, there was a knock at the door. Zan's eyes completely lit up, with fear and electricity, and she yelped. "Will! Get this mess cleaned up!"

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45482537
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:32 pm

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Penelope-1

Penelope stood in the doorway, watching as Roxanne flitted around the room, obviously trying to clean. "You know, this place was never clean when I was here. You really think I expect it to look nice now? After Will has been cabin leader? Pfft," she joked, flashing a wide grin. Penelope walked over to her sister and her nephew and hugged them both tightly. Johnny followed behind his mother, carrying her bags for her visit at Camp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Jimmy

"You know just because your bottomless bag broke does not mean you have to carry everything around with you," Johnny said to his mother. He saw her roll her eyes and he let all of her things fall to the floor. He walked over to Will and gave him a pat on the back. "Hey dude, how's the cleaning coming along?" he asked, flashing his cousin a grin. Johnny walked over and gave his aunt Roxanne a hug. "And Aunt Roxanne, you could always just zap everything away. Campers can buy new things. They already have to buy new pillows like it's their job," he added, attempting to lighten his aunt's mood.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:18 pm

______________(:_____(:____(:_____(:____(:____D-E-S-T-I-N-Y___S-K-Y-S-______
Destiny who had been hiding out from her sister desided that once Penelope was here it'd be safer to return. Walking into the cabin she heard Penelope say something about never being clean and laughed. "You know Roxanne, she has a good point."
Taking it upon herself to run to her sister and hug her she said "Hey!" and doing the same to Johnny. After she let go she backed off a step and furrowed her brows. "Wait where's your dad?" She asked looking at Johnny bewildered. Placing her delicate hands on her hips she turned to look at Zan and noticed how stressed she was being. "And where's Grant?"

_________<3_____<3____<3____<3____<3____G-R-A-N-T___S-I-M-O-N-S______
"Oh I right here." Standing in the doorway was the dark haired young man Destiny had mentioned. Taking a few strides into the cabin he walked towards Zan and slipped a strong arm around her waist subtly. "Hey Sparks, miss me?" He smirked looking at her family he gave a polite nod but not anything elsed. Confindice and pride rediated off of him. 'This is the perfect time, today, you can do it Simons...' His inner voice whispered in encourgement to himself but another voice whispered doubts. 'She won't say yes, you haven't been together long enough. She might not even really love you..' Only for a moment did he look uncomfortable and unsure.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45524898
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:23 pm

((Oh dear god, I should have Zeus appear out of my butt. xD ))

Smiling, Roxanne just watched Penelope. The two sisters were reunited once again. She honestly wished that Penelope hadn't moved away from Camp, but Penelope had a family now. She got a hug from Penelope and one from Johnny and her eyes moved from the two to the door, she expected Wesley to appear at any moment. And just when she expected him to walk in the door, he didn't. Instead, she got Destiny and... Grant. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw him. Her stomach twisted up in knots, and her palms began to sweat again.

Destiny was speaking. Zan barely heard the question. But she answered it anyways, "Right here," she practically mumbled. When his arm was securely around her waist, she took it upon herself to let some tension go. A brief clap of thunder shook the cabin in attempt to let some stress go. It was also partly to get attention. "Hey everyone, this is Grant. My boyfriend," her voice broke a bit on the last word. She wasn't used to saying that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Tumblr_lh1m24lFTL1qgmqcno1_400

Will clapped Johnny on the back and smiled at Penelope, Destiny, and Grant. Despite his disliking for Grant, he smiled anyways. Will had zipped up to the Cloud room briefly, to grab his tie since he knew his family was coming and he wanted to look nice. He usually wanted to look nice, being an aspiring businessman. Quickly he had run back downstairs into the main Zeus living room. Realizing he'd missed answering a question from Johnny, he called out to his cousin with a glint in his eyes, "Oh, the cleaning? It's coming along wonderfully. Too bad you hadn't given my mother that suggestion a while," sarcasm had crept into his voice on that last point.

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Guy-16111139a07147f1716b6bfbc05102bd_h

"Bloody hell," Wesley cried, staggering in with his hair a mess and lipstick on his cheeks. He'd been attacked by the Aphrodite cabin... again. This wasn't the first time that they'd mobbed him. Ever since the success of his first video, he'd been mobbed and jumped by loads of girls. But the Aphrodite cabin was by far the worst. They had charm-spoken him into coming into their cabin for tea. He loved tea! Was he supposed to say no?

"I'm sorry I'm a tad late," he apologized, running a hand through his silky-soft blond brown hair. It seemed to fall back into place with such a simple movement. "The Aphrodite girls mobbed me..." he said with an annoyed look on his face. "That's why I have lipstick on my face. They held me down and kissed me and stuff, and gods, it was awful!" He said, walking over to the door, where he produced a small luggage case from outside.

Last edited by Madge. on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Penelope grumbled her displeasure and crossed her arms, making a note to get back at the Aphrodite girls later. She wiped some of the lipstick off of Wesley's cheek and left her own lipstick mark in its place. She grinned and bumped him playfully in the shoulder, snickering when she saw Johnny's look of disgust. Though she couldn't blame him. Having parents who were still very much affectionate with one another who were also your age was no doubt strange.
When thunder clapped, Penelope rolled her eyes and turned to Zan who was introducing them all to Grant. After her sister had finished speaking, Penelope strolled forward with a hand on her chin. "Hmm...Grant, huh? And what are your intentions exactly?" Penelope asked, flashing a goofy grin and wiggling her eyebrows. Waving away the question, Penelope gave a friendly nod. "Nice to meet you. I'm Penelope, this is Wesley, my husband, and our son, Johnny. He's not as old as he looks," she said, introducing the O'Neal side of the family.

"Sorry I'm late! I had to sneak out of the infirmary," Bellinda said, hobbling into the Zeus cabin. She had been refreshed of her memories by her friends and now knew everything that had happened in the past, but she didn't actually remember any of it. However, she had done an extremely good job on brushing up on her life. The daughter of Dionysus greeted Penelope, who was apparently one of her closest friends before she lost her memory. Turning to Roxanne and Grant Bellinda grinned. "So what's goin' on?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 pm

He could feel her tention and more doubt sunk into him. He in a effort to comfort himself and Roxanne intertwined there fingers at her side and rubbed gentle circles over her skin of her wrist and top of her hand. When the redhead interduced themselves as Penelope he smiled a bright smile. "Nice to meet you and your family, Penelope." He said politely and relaxed an air completely different from how he felt. "And as for my intentions? Well I'd tell you them but you will find out soon enough." He noticed that children seemed to grow quickly in this family. Shooting his brown eyes around the room in a sweeping motain he found another person had entered, A petite girl with bright purple eyes and standly neverously in the door frame was a large broad shouldered man.

______________D:_____D:____D:_____D:____D:____L-I-K-O-S___W-O-L-F-E______
I had went to check onto Bell after awhile. Though things were complicated not the same I was hosnetly just happy to have her safe. Sighing I had walked into the imfirmary, no Bell. Turning on my heel I headed straight for the Zeus cabin, I didn't much like it in there due to well the Zeus cabin didn't really like me. The loved my sister though. I was planning on making sure she was there, I figured she could handle alittle time outside of the imfirmary and with some old friends, she didn't remember. My thoughts snapped at me as I walked with long strides towards the end of the camp. Once I got there I walked quitely into the room, I rubbed the back of my neck reminding myself to be less protective as I leaned agaisnt the frame with my sholder. A set of darkk brown eyes landed on me and shrugged of the peircing stare. I glanced at Bell with a strictly friendly grin, "Running away again Bell?"

Likos and Grant

Last edited by Colby on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:38 am

((Oh dear god, I should have Zeus appear out of my butt. xD ))

"Nothing," Zan replied, her eyes amused with Bell. Before Bell had left they hadn't been too close. Now, ever since she bonked her head, they'd been quite close. As for Grant, he was fidgeting as if he had a beehive in his pants. "Stop fidgeting," she scolded him, gently with a soft voice as to not make it so obvious.

Roxanne glanced over at Penelope and Wesley, who were very much in love. Her gaze flickered over to Johnny as well, she could see that he was making disgusted faces. She giggled and sighed with envy of her sister. She wished she had that kind of bond towards Grant. The bond that only came with marriage. For a moment, her thoughts stood still. Did she just... did she actually want to get married? 'Eventually... yeah.'

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Tumblr_lh1m24lFTL1qgmqcno1_400

Will was pretty much just supervising the group. Like his cousin, Johnny, he was a quarter-blood. A mix. A mutt. This pretty much made him susceptible to be the underdog in a group of big three demigods. But, he was the one who seemed to radiate power, usually. Usually, in a room filled with people and girls and men, people would just naturally drift towards him. He had a certain aura of power, persay. Which was what drove him into wanting to be a CEO.

However, in a room full of Zeus children, he was pretty much invisble. This was alright, though. He didn't like to be center of attention all the time. Sometimes he liked to be mellowed out. Though, he wasn't completely zoning out. He was watching everything. To make sure nothing bad happened.

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Guy-16111139a07147f1716b6bfbc05102bd_h

Wesley chuckled, "Those Aphrodite girls have nothing on you, baby," he sang in the tune of Nothin' On You by Bruno Mars and B.O.B. Wesley slid his arms around Penelope's waist humming the delightful tune of Bruno Mars. He'd sing Bruno to Penelope any day. Behind them, he heard Johnny make disgusted noises. OH, well. He was just too young to understand.

Closing his eyes for a moment, he relished in the fact that he was with Penelope and not one of those crazy Aphrodite girls. Wesley's eyes flickered open for a few moments, and his gaze found Roxanne's across the room. Was that envy on her face? Yes, it sure was.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45548401

Last edited by Madge. on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:49 am

Bellinda heard someone enter in behind her. She turned to see Likos standing in the doorway. She let out a sigh. He really did still love her, either that or he was a stalker. But despite the fact that she didn't remember a thing about him, except what she had been told, he was still always there. She could see why she had loved him. He was sweet, protective, and rather attractive as well. 'Maybe I should...give it a chance. Maybe some spark will come back. Or maybe I'll remember something,' she thought, pursing her lips. Her purple gaze flickered over to Penelope and Wesley and then to Zan and Grant. She had apparently had that kind of relationship, and now she wanted it back.
Bellinda took in a deep breath and strolled over to Likos. She looked up at him for a moment, locked her gaze with his and then reached her hand out and laced her fingers with his. It was a small step, but it was a start.

A small, petite blonde ran into the room with a golden fox barking at her heels. She attempted to slide to a stop, but she ran into one of the beds. "Ack!" she squealed. Regaining her composure the girl smoothed out her dress and cleared her throat. "Sorry we're late everyone!" Aurora said. Aurora, daughter of Apollo, had been more close to Des than Zan, but Zan was her sister-in-law, so she figured it would be best to go. She greeted all of her friends with a hug and a smile. Dawn sniffed curiously around the Zeus cabin, giving her old friends a few yips of excitement as she went.

Penelope let out a content sigh and leaned her hand back against Wesley's shoulder. Seeing her family again and seeing all of her friends, she realized how much she missed Camp. Sometimes she longed go return, but that would be wrong. She'd only be here a few weeks a month before she had to go around with Wesley for celebrity-esque things. However, part of her was enjoying the wife of a celebrity life. But she knew it was wearing hard on Johnny. And she knew that both her and Wesley and taught him all they could. She frowned and turned to Wesley with a serious look on her face. "I want Johnny to stay here, at Camp. I know it's breaking up the family, but it's an experience that he has to have. And we've given him all the training we can. He has to be here for himself. And maybe he'll meet someone like you did," Penelope said, wrapping her arms around Wesley's waist and pulling him close. She knew that splitting up the family wasn't in their original plan, so she decided to add a little more ammo to her argument. She stood up on her toes and kissed Wesley gently on the cheek "Pleeeaase?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Hearing Roxanne he stopped moving so much and tried to listen to all the many different people coming into the room. He watched Penelope try to get her husband, Wesley, to do something and his mouth jumped towards a faint smile for a moment. He glanced down at Roxanne with endeared eyes, emotains ran threw the dark brown iris like wild sparks. He knew he should do it but he'd was still slightly nevrous. Rolling his shoulders once he looked over the others. "You know, you've got a nice big family." He said though it seemed like he had added something to the end but never said it.

______________\:_____/:____\:_____/:____\:____L-I-K-O-S___W-O-L-F-E______
I watched curiously as Bell approuched me. I actally half expected her to ignore me or shoo me off but she came up, looked me in the eyes with her own uqine irises and laced our fingers together. A smile brushed my face the second she touched me. Squeezing her hand just alittle I looked over at the others, I could hear a based chatter from everyone but mostly I just tried to not be noticed by the all. "So what's going on here?" I asked faintly to Bell.

______________(:_____(:____(:_____(:____(:____D-E-S-T-I-N-Y___S-K-Y-S-______
Smiling I watched Penelope try to convince her husband to let Johnny stay. She felt like a nutarl in the ranks. She wasn't completely left out of stuff but she was alot different from the others. She glanced at Grant and Roxanne and could see he looked alittle tense, not something completely typical but it was gone in a moment. Her bright blue eyes spewt over the door to watch as a familer tiny blond ran in and crashed into a bed with a fox following here. "Aurora!" She ran over to the women with a large smile her flary shirt flying around her waist. The excited dark red head hugged the girl then bent down to rub the golden fox's head. "Hey Dawn." Standing back to her 5'3 self Destiny gazed back at her sister-in-law "How's life?" She asked with a friendly grin. The 17 year old was also strung out on sugar to be very still.

______________X_____X____X_____X____X____T-R-E-S-T-O-N___C-O-N-N-E-R-S______
A tall very wide shouldered man walked into the cabin, His hair was short and blond. He walked into the room and scanned over the ones already present. Walking in beside him was a small dark blond girl around six or so. Emily. She wore her blondish hair long and to her mid back and her navy eyes scanned the room to find a familer face, she ran towards Aurora while Treston walked towards Roxanne and Penelope. "Hey." He greeted simply then giving the guy standing with Roxanne a septical look but other then that ignored them. "Miss anything?"

Likos and Grant
Destiny
Emma

Last edited by Camille<3 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Roxanne smiled at Grant, "Yeah, I know. You should see my mortal family on my mom's side. Two aunts and a set of grandparents with seven cousins that are all older than me with families of their owns," she grinned. She liked freaking him out considering that he didn't know much about her because they'd only been dating for a half of a year. But, she felt that she really knew Grant and she felt really comfortable with him and she felt like she could really talk to him. For a moment she was lost in her thoughts, thinking about boyfriends past.

Hearing the door open and seeing Treston step into the room sent her into a flood of memories. "Oh man, I'm going in a nostalgic mood," she said, stepping away from Grant with a grin on her face. "Treston!" She glanced at Penelope to see if she had noticed. Suddenly, something crawled out from underneath of Will's bed in the corner. A small, black and orange dragon was looking quite sad and lonely. "Oh, Hot Wing, don't be such an attention whore," Roxanne insisted, looking at the dragon with a pointed expression. Hot Wing ducked his head and crawled his way over into Will's lap, who was looking rather surprised to find a dragon in his lap.

-----

Wesley sighed, for a moment, thinking. He rested his head on the top of Penelope's hair and kissed her scalp. "It's like a right of passage for demigods, isn't it?" He smiled into her hair, "I suppose, but it's going to make me extremely nervous, I will admit. Those Aphrodite girls scare me," he admitted nervously glancing at the door. "And.. now that I'm famous, I don't know how people will treat him, I mean they've seen him in New York with us. I'll just be worried, and he'll have to write us a lot," he said with a bit of a pouty expression.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Aurora greeted her friends, and sister-in-laws, happily. She bent down and scooped up Emma. She balanced the toddler on her hip and gently stroked her hair before replying to Des. "Oh you know, life's insanely busy. But it's good. We're still living in the city. Which has kept us safe so far. With all the different smells we're not as noticeable to monsters. And how's everything around here?" the daughter of Apollo said. Her hair was not as long as it used to be. It was cut short now, barely brushing the base of her neck. It made her look older somehow.

Penelope grinned and looked over at Johnny, who had been listening to the conversation. He looked pleased, which was good. The girl turned to her husband and whispered in his ear, "And just think of the upside for us, no kids in the house." Penelope placed a tender, teasing kiss on his lips and flashed a wide grin. She could hear Johnny making another gagging noise, but she ignored him.

Bell glanced around the room before turning back to Likos. "I don't exactly know why we're all here. Just a reunion I think," she replied. Bell took their rntertwibed hands and brought it in front of her so his arm was around her waist and she was able to lean against him. She had to admit, despite not remembering their relationship, things did tend to feel natural with Likos. Like everything just...clicked. This was the first time she had felt any sort of feelings towards Likos other than confusion. She felt an affection and a passion towards him that could only be explained as a love forgotten. And if she had loved him this much before, what was stopping her from loving him now? Bell looked up at him with a soft, knowing, yet kind smile. The kind of smile she gave him before the accident.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:24 am

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Coolte12
Grant laughed as she stepped forward. "You know you can't scare me off right?" He teased with a smart grin. Now that he wasn't beside her he felt shaky and gave a cough interupting what ever then man, Treston, was about to say. "I'mma go outside get some air real quick." He walked outside in a slight panick. He tried to fouce on something like the fact his sisters had tried to mob Zan's sister's husband. It didn't work Instead he found himself outside leaning agaisnt the outer wall his face worried and looking mostly like he was about to lose his cool. Raking hands through his hair he let out a sigh.

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Coolte13
Likos relaxed right away when she brought her self under her arm. He had hope, he felt like he was getting a second chance, but it seemed he was born for second chances. "No creo que usted comprende cuánto te perdí." He whispered softly, knowing she wouldn't remember any spanish, or probably wouldn't. He knew how every part that touched her felt like it was being burned wanting to just hold her in his arms for more and every part that didn't touch her was like ice aching for the warmth. "Mm.." He manged to get out in reply to her anwser. He noticed clearly when a guy nearly ran out the door by them.

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  Coolte14
Destiny smiled warmly to Aurora and the child she now balanced on her hip, knowing even if it was there child, they loved her like one. Turning around to look over her shoulder at Johnny she gave a quick look. "Get used to it Johnny, you'll being seeing even more of it here." She laughed poor Johnny and Will being a teenager with teenage parents must be hard. "That's good, Oh the usual, interesting." She said not wanting to divulge into deeply all the odd things that happened in the cabin.

____________!_____!____!_____!____!____E-M-I-L-Y___-R-___C-O-N-N-E-R-S______
Emily settled hugging her arms around Aurora and looking around letting herself see other auras here and there she found they looked different from what they had been. Mostly Roxanne who had scared the child at one time looked actually comfortable to her. She noticed the guy who ran out seemed to give off rainbows of different colors from joy to sadness to nervousness. Looking up she whispered faintly. "That man was lots of colors." She giggled softly and looked around the room for something and her eyes settled on hotwing the dragon. "Can I play with the dragon?" She asked looking up with bright navy eyes full of pleading. "Plwes?" She asked cutely on purpose.

Likos and Grant
Destiny
Emma

(I like playing Emily, just because she's young and adorable.)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 pm

There's too much going on. D8 *dies* Okay, let's just say it all happened the way we planned it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]    The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion. [ p r i v a t e -- angel & colbs ]
Page 1 of 1