Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Night by the Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Night by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Night by the Lake   Night by the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Scarlet:
I laid down on the dock and stared up at the night sky. I was lost in my thoughts and oblivious to the world. I kept staring at the sky thinking about my friends, even my mother. She may not have been my favorite person but I did love her. I had Avenge Sevenfold blowing out my eardrums with their song nightmare, so I couldn't hear if anyone was coming. I didn't care though.

Last edited by Guitar Girl on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tidus

Tidus

Night by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night by the Lake   Night by the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Tidus had been wandering around like he usually did... only this time he was heading to the lake. He loved the water and would love to live in it if he could figure out how to grow gills. He didn't go this time to swim rather than relax. Water always relaxed him... and he found it odd because it was a trait of a son of Poseidon... but no.. he was the son of a Titan.. and probably the only one here.. or possibly.. anywhere

When he arrived at the docks, he found that someone was already there. He started to say hello but was stopped when he saw the headphones. He didn't want to disturb this person so he sat down next to her... not to far.. yet not to close.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Night by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night by the Lake   Night by the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 pm

OOC: I changed the charrie bc Alex is a Dude lol
BIC:
Scarlet:
I immediately felt the presence of someone and felt the dock move. I jolted up into sitting position and looked at the boy. I relaxed slightly when I saw him. I crossed my legs and pulled out my headphones. "Who are you?" I asked. Usually when people saw me they tried to get my attention instead of just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Tidus

Tidus

Night by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night by the Lake   Night by the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:30 pm

OOC: Sorry.... Couldnt find the profile... I know girls who have the name alex

IC:

Tidus chuckled slightly, while his eyes flashed gold. He was tired, but he couldn't sleep. He thought the water might help.. maybe not though. He kicked his bare feet at the water, with its cool embrace making him smile. "My name is Tidus... Im new here."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Night by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night by the Lake   Night by the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Scarlet:
I faked a smile. "Well, welcome to camp." I said sheepishly. "You've probably heard that a lot." I sighed and looked down at my legs and toyed with my headphones. The volume was turned up so loud you could hear the band Alesana blaring from the tiny speakers clearly. I reached to turn it off but I didn't really want to, so instead I let it play as I whispered the lyrics under my breath. In a strange way I was glad he was there. With him distracting me, I didn't think so hard anymore, though I was still lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Tidus

Tidus

Night by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night by the Lake   Night by the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Tidus chuckled to himself quietly, yet childishly. He couldn't help but grin. He liked the music that was playing from her earphones. In fact, he enjoyed any music just as long as it was classified as music. As for hearing the greeting a lot... he actually didn't. He only heard it a few times actually. "Not really... only three people greeted me. Heck, not even the cabin I'm staying at has taken notice except for one."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Night by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night by the Lake   Night by the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Scarlet:
I kept my head down but looked at him through my eyelashes. "For lack of better words, that sucks." I said. I never talked about my past but I remember vividly people just ignoring me. Like I wasn't worth their time. I hated it. I soon realized what was going on as I felt the tear almost fall from my eye. It was depressing to think about my past and my mother. my hands immediately went to my face as I ran them across my face and through my hair to wipe the tears but make it look like I was just messing with my hair. I lifted my head to look at him and forced a smile. I needed to keep it together and push the thoughts form my head.

Back to top Go down
Tidus

Tidus

Night by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night by the Lake   Night by the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 pm

It wasn't enough to hide this from Tidus. He had a knack for noticing these type a things, from what someone is looking at, to emotions showing on their face. Time was slower for him than it was for others, "You don't have to try and hide that from me.... what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Night by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night by the Lake   Night by the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Scarlet:
When he noticed I just shook my head in denial. "Nothing. I'm fine." I wasn't the kind to spill my burdens to anyone. Especially someone I didn't know. And as long as I told myself nothing was wrong sooner or later I would start to believe it. I sighed and avoided eye contact. Even though I didn't know him I so badly just wanted to tell someone, but I held my tongue. Not everyone should be depressed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night by the Lake   Night by the Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night by the Lake
Page 1 of 1