Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you? Empty
PostSubject: I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you?   I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you? Tumblr_lro4u5F67u1qldh1uo1_500
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake was sitting by the lake, reading a book. It was rather quiet today and the water was still. It was pitch black, but Jake had a reading light on his book. He was reading the Hunger Games and so far, it seemed good. The book was suggested by one of his aunts, though she was only older than him by 3 months. He had taken off his shoes, letting his feet get wet. He didn’t mind though, he liked the cool water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you?   I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 pm

i was at the beach late at night when i noticed a guy sitting on the beach with a book and reading light. "Hey mind if i join you? I've got coke and Dr pepper. i ask. I felt like not sleeping at all tonight. as i wait for the guy to respond i asked his name"What's your name by the way?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you?   I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you? Tumblr_lro4u5F67u1qldh1uo1_500
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake looked up from his book, and not wanting to be a prick, he nodded. "I'm Jake, and you?" he replied. He looked out across the lake, trying to stay still. AD\HD had always kicked in at the worst times. Especially in the middle of conversations. There was barely anything stopping him from jumping into the water and swimming 5 laps then coming back then read. Barely anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you?   I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Note* Can Rory Date either Taylor Bailey-Ryann or Desiree Katarina Williams?

"The name's Rory. Rory Williams. So you're 18?" i ask. Who would have known two Adhd kids could become friends. "so do you want a pop?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you?   I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm reading by a lake in the middle of the night, what about you?
Page 1 of 1