Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:51 pm

~Mitchell Sharp~

Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] Jesse-mccartney-one-night

Mitchell held is hand above his eyes, shielding the sunlight so he was capable to look up. There must have been five people alreadly attempting to climb the wall, all of which having partners to hold the ropes for them down on the ground.

Mitchell however, did not have a partner. His brother had apparently blown him off for some chick that he was dating. Ah, sibling love. Wasn't it lovely? All Mitchell was wearing was a pair of shorts, reaching his knees and a pair of Nike's. Mitchell's shirt was tucked in the waistband of his shorts, leaving his chest bare.

Mitchell ran a hand through his hair, pushing it to one side. He couldn't decide anymore how he wanted it. He was naturally blonde, yet after a random decision to dye it dark brown and practically cut it all off, he was stuck again. It had grown, so Mitchell had re-dyed it and shaved one side, so he could wear it differently.

Mitchell dapped chalk on his hands, turning to walk to the wall when he collided with someone, landing on top of them and covering them with chalk. "Gods, I'm so sorry." Mitchel exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:28 pm

I dropped to the floor, and smashed into someone. Though i'd claim it and accident, it was intentional, well not the colliding, but the dropping to the floor. I stood and shook my long blackish hair sending white chalk all over the place. To my dismay it was still coated in chalk due to my sweat, I smiled and reached down pulling up the boy who i fell on. I looked him up and down, and wasn't sure if his hair was the best for his look, he needed a more blonde short look. "Not your fault, kid. Give me your hand, Sexy - I mean, Sir... I said sir..." What was wrong with me? This never happened to me before, my brother yes, but that's my brother.... He Must be wearing off on me... This is ridicules.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Mitchell smiled hp at the guy, taking his hand and getting back to his feet. Mitchell looked down at himself, covered in chalk along with the boy. Mitchell flicking his hair forward, leaning over as he ran his fingers through it, trying to get all the white powder out.

Mitchell straightened, a sloppy grin planted on his lips as he brushed his hair back into position to the side in a quiff. He raised an eyebrow at the boy, reaching out and brushing chalk off his shirt.

"Cute. Don't worry about it, I won't tell anyone, Sexy." Mitchell winked at the boy, his English accent thick. He turned to the wall for a second before smiling at the boy again, holding out his hand. "I'm Mitchell; son of Apollo. You must be a son of Aphrodite?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:00 pm

"Oh I wish, but no, i'm the child of Khione Goddess of the Snow. But don't worry i'm not a cold heart freak" I smiled and looked at the kid, and put my arm around his shoulder looking at the wall, and my bare arm on his bare neck. I was just as shirtless, and he was almost as tall as me. I looked into his eyes, dark green, with golden flecks and a silver circle. Complex. I love complex things, people, relationships, time... Hmm Seems like my family. "I'm Sorry for that... I'm not like that, well i could be... but, i'm just not sure whats up... Anyways i can help you climb if you want?" i said smiling. and leaned against the wall.

Last edited by Lightning on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Mitchell blushed slightly as the boy put his arm around Mitchell's shoulders, slightly shorter than him. Mitchell smiled at the son of Khione, wrapping his arm underneath his and around his waist loosely, looking up at the wall. Mitchell ran his finger lightly over his lips, deep in thought.

"Alright. Only if you promise not to drop me." Mitchell joked, smiling at the boy again and taking in his shirtless torso. Wow. Nice. Mitchell looked down at the ground, feeling embarressed as he realised that he had just been staring at the guys abs. That wasn't very good for a first meeting, was it?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:44 am

"If the rope magically falls apart, or you turn out to be a horrible climber, i promise i will be right here to catch you if you fall. Trust me, I'm not going anywhere kid" I moved to the wall to get his harness ignoring the looks of embarrassment he had, and the quick interest of the floor. Sure he was staring at me, but I know i'm good looking, Or at least people around me act like i am, example A.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:37 am

Mitchell rolled his eyes, taking the harness off Justin and pulling it on, fastening the front up quickly. He took some more chalk in his hands, flicking his hair back off his face quickly before looking up at the wall again. Easy.

"Okay...you better catch me though, or else I'm going to kick your arse." Mitchell grinned, clipping on the rope to the front of his harness and ust looking up at the wall for a second; planning his route out. That was always the best way to do things. Plan them out. If not, Mitchell could be stuck in a bit of a difficult situation.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 am

"Not unless i let you fall and break your neck right?" i smiled, this was weird for me to be flirting with a guy, but who's complaining. I miss this stuff and hes as- he is what? why did i almost say that? what is wrong with me! I moved forwards, placing one of my hands on his front stomach and the other on his but "Hey, Se- Kid need a lift?" i asked with a half smile. I looked deep into his eyes and laughed at myself for my feeling earlier, just stirrings. Reminders of your brother that's all they were, see nothing.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:59 am

Mitchell laughed as the guy stumbled on his words, about to call him something else. He didn't mind, he thought it was pretty hot actually. It had been a while since Mitchell had had a boyfriend, seeing as he had spent a lot of his time lately with his best-friend outside camp, rather then chilling inside.

Mitchell blushed as Jusin put his hands on him, his smile turning to a grin. "If you want to give me a lift, I would be perfectly happy with that." Micthell said cockily, his English accent sounding really thick as he flirted. He winked at the boy, wondering if he was turned on by him also or just messing around.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:04 am

"Oh? and how do you suppose i should start?" i asked slowly brought my hand up his stomach to his chest and pulled it out from underneath the shirt, giving his muscles a little pat. Something inside of my sparked and i wanted to kiss him, but all i did was wrap my arms around him, and slid them down to his butt, pushing maybe a squeeze or two as well, but i sent him up and started him on his journey. I almost whimpered as he left but caught myself before he could hear it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 am

Mitchell grinned, pulling himself up the wall easily for a while, his feet hwoing him the way to go. If he wanted, Mitchell had enough body strength to just climb the wall with his arms, but he thought that would be showing off and he didn't like showing off. It wasn't really him. He didn't like people seeing how strong he actually was.

Stopping suddenley halfway up the wall was where he got his first obsticle. The only thing he could hold on was a metre left. Iff he fell, he would probably break his neck. "Get ready to catch me!" Mitchell called down before taking a breath and leaping, his right hand only just gripping onto the holder. Thank Gods he had body strength, or else he would've fallen. Mitchell pulled himself up, starting to climb up the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:20 am

I smiled, "Thee who are of little faith usually die!" i shouted as he jumped for the rock, i knew he would make it, i mean all of that muscle on him, there was no way he wouldn't have. I sat down, letting him do the work, not getting my hopes up of being able to save him if he fell, cause he wont. I closed my eyes, and suddenly his body flashed before me, and i was excited, and i wanted to go and wrap myself around it, protect it, and scariest of them all was Love it. "So what i think i might like him.. Which is weird to say coming from me, but i don't whats what anymore..." i said out loud not knowing or caring if he heard me.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:31 am

Mitchell stopped when he heard Justin speak, stopping and looking down, his hark from hair falling down due to gravity. Mitch looking down at Justin who was sitting down and raised his eyebrows. He smiled, hearing every word that Justin said but didn't reply, continuing to climb up the wall.

After another five brutal minutes of jumping from boulder to boulder and at one point, only being able to use his upper-body; Mitchell had finished. He climbed back down quickly, sweat covering his face and body from the heat and exercise. Mitchell yanked off the harness, pulling Justin to his feet and placing one hand on his back, pressing their lips together.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 am

I heard him jump from rock to rock, and i even heard him scamper down the wall eager as hell. He is acting like he heard me... Oh Shi- my thought was cut off with the sensation of his lips on mine. I smiled breaking the kiss. "Well you are quite sure of yourself Mr. Cocky, are you?" i said going in for a kiss by myself, oh yeah i love this kid.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:36 am

Mitchell laughed at what Justin said, moving his lips with his breifly before pulling away and looking as if nothing had ever happened. He stretched, his biceps sore from having to pulling himself up parts of the wall without the use of his feet. He wasn't complaining, it was a good feeling.

Mitchell watched Justin for another minute longer, taking in his black hair and brown eyes. He smiled, his own green eyes lighting up as he ran a hand through his brown hair, moving it to the right off the shaved side of his head.

"So, you going up there, Buddy?" Mitchell asked Justin, putting his arm over his shoupders and looking up at the wall he had onpy just scaled. Yeah, Mitchell hoped that he would stay on the ground close to him but he wouldn't stop him from living.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:40 am

"Are you kidding me? I could do that way in my sleep, Why don't we just hang around here and actually get to know each other?" I asked looking into Mitchell's green eyes which seemed to sparkle. I smiled and leaned up against the wall waiting for him to follow. I slid down to a sitting position with my legs open and bracing for his weight,I knew what was going to happen, I watched my brother do it, I can do it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 am

Mitchell raised his dark eyebrows, watching Justin lean and slid down the wall. Mitchell continued to stand, looking down for a moment at Justin before sitting doen in front of his, half on his left leg and half on the grass.

Mitchell ran a hand through his hair, turning his head sideways to face Justin, smiling mischieviously as he spoke; "Sure. Why not? You might not be happy to kiss me when you actually know me." Mitchell teased.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:10 am

"Well then lets get that out of the way shall we?" I said giving his lips a soft delicate kiss, and taking in a whiff of his cologne. I smiled and kissed him once more, not wanting to stop. I opened my eyes and leaned backwards... "Where to start... What to Say... You go first" i Said with uncertainty in my voice.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 am

Mitchell wanted to lean forward again and press his lips to Justin's but resisted, runing a hand through Justin's dark hair instead, just playing with it as he thought. "Actually, I don't really have anything intresring to say. I was born in England, my mum died and I moved here."

Mitchell shrugged, not really bothered that he wasn't really sure whst to say to him. It was hard thinking of something on the spot, especially with someone you liked. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:41 am

"Oh me? Oh I have a brother, who does this whole flirting with guys better than me, and i'm a Silverthorn. There's not really much else to say, Silverthorns are Silverthorns..." i said wiggling him farther into my body. I smiled and kissed his cheek once more. I sat there not sure what to do next... I looked at him and the ground, and anywhere but here.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:50 am

Mitchell watched Justin for a minute longer before reaching forward and resting his hand on his chest, drumming his fingers lightly against Justin's skin. Twisting his torso forward to face him slightly, he wiggled his eyebrows suggestivly.

"You brother is better at flirting with guys better then you are? Maybe you should take some lessons from him." Mitchell smiled, leaning forward to press his lips passionatly against Justins.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am

I took the kiss a good long time before I answered. "If you're suggesting that I'm bad, i can just leave.... It's not problem for me..." but I accidently made statement lose its meaning with another kiss, this time a little french was thrown in there as well. My hair started to frost white, and so did Mitch's I could see that we belonged together, no matter how we acted...
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Mitchell kissed Justin back enthusiastically, their chests pressing together as Mitchell's weight was pushing Justin hard against the wall and him. Mitchell was starting to feel a little cold, probably because of how close the son of Khione was pressed against him.

Mitch pulled away briefly to speak, opening one of his green eyes to look at Justin. "Nah, you're alright-what the hell?" Mitchell exclaimed, seeing Justin's hair partly white. He caught sight of his own, part of it blonde from where he needed to dye it again, part brown and the ends white.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 am

"Sorry, It gets cold when you become close to my heart" I said in a cocky little attitude. I knew I was flirting, and that I could beat my brother any day anytime. I reached up and grabbed his frosted tips, pulling out a snowflake the size of a quarter. It had a heart with an arrow through it. I placed it in his palm and closed his fingers around it. "Just put it on your tongue whenever you need me, and I will come before you can say Blizzard..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]   Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying not to fall to my painful and agonising death [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1