Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] Empty
PostSubject: The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]   The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:47 pm

June Fellow

I sat at the edge of Zephyros creek. Gods, it was nice. There wasn't anyone here with me, and the creek was making beautiful creek-like noises. The wind would blow, and it would be a tad cold. But, the way the tree's rustled made my spot even more beautiful.

"
Hmm, isn't this nice, Dawn?" I asked my dog, as I hugged my knees. Another breeze flew through the woods, causing all of the tree's to bend, and the leeves rustle. Off to my left, was a 'leaf hurricane'.

I stood up, and tried to skip a flat stone that I had found next to me. But, the creek was very shallow water, and so my rock just sank. "
I've never been really good at that..." I sighed, as I looked around for another rock for me to through.

It was then, when I heard some russling behind me. None of the other tree's, though were moving. So I knew it wasn't the breeze. "
Whose there?" I turn my head, and strain my eyes to see the mystery person, or animal who has been spying on me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]   The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Essie was walking along the creek as she normally did when she stumbled on a branch then quietly recovering, "Shoot." she muttered, getting up. She was not normally really clumsy, maybe it was just that day. She sighed, kicking a nearby rock.

She stopped when she came across a person throwing a rock into the lake, when she tried to leave she accidentally ran into some fallen leaves. "Seriously?" she muttered to herself. She mentally cursed and saw the girl had heard her. She really hoped that she hadn't see her fall not to far from there, or walk into a pile of leaves when she was trying to be quiet.

Essie stepped forward, "Sorry, I heard the splash..." she looked at the creek. She gave the girl a half smile. "I'm Essie, and you are?" she asked, holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]   The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 pm

I gave a little laugh. "Oh, thats ok." I had to think on how many times I had been walking and happend to come up on someone.

A lot of people had just come to Camp Half-Blood latley.

Anyway, I walked over to the girl who called herself Essie. "
I'm June, and this is my dog, Dawn." I point over to were Dawn was looking at Essie with couriosity.

"
It's ok girl. She's not gonna do any harm to you." I looked over to Essie. "Your not gonna do anything to her, right?" I hoped that she wansn't allergic to dogs, because I really loved Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]   The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Essie smiled, "Nah. She's fine. I won't do anything to her." She raised an eyebrow, "How long have you been here?" she asked, bending down to pet the dog, Dawn, she guessed. She held out her hand for Dawn to sniff.

She smiled. "Nice to meet you June." she said, looking up at the girl.

"I'm not really allergic to anything." she explained, she decided that it wasn't all that important of a fact. It's not like June was her enemy or anything.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]   The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:10 pm

I gave her a confused smile. "What do you mean 'how long have you been here?' As in how old I am, how long I've been at camp, or how long I've been at the creek."

She holds out her hand for Dawn to sniff. Looks like this girl knows a thing or two about dogs. I'd be pretty upset if she just started petting her.

"
I think she likes you.I sit back down on the ground, next to my dog, and best friend.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]   The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Essie gave the girl a smile, "As in how old you are." she put some hair out of her face. Essie looked at the dog again, she thought it would be okay to pet her, now that Dawn had gotten used to her scent, so she started to lightly pet her, "She's an adorable dog." she admitted, looking up at June. She wasn't so bad, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]   The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:31 pm

"I'm 15. And, my mom hasn't claimed me yet, if you were wondering." I wanted that to be out in the open. Yup. My mom hasn't claimed me yet. I'm still one of those, wandering children waiting, and hoping for a sign. I wasn't into make-up as much as the Aphrodite girls were. I wasn't all 'dark and mysterious' like the Nyx campers. I couldn't control ice, or water like the Pontos and Khione campers. I was just, me.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]   The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Essie nodded in understanding, she had never known what it was like to just be the wondering unclaimed one. She was claimed by her father as soon as she met Josh and passed through the barrier of CHB. She smiled, "Daughter of Apollo." she admitted, a small smile evident on her face.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]   The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:30 pm

"Oh, I have a friend who'se a daughter of Apollo! Happen to know Dani, at all? She tried to teach me to play the guitar, but I'm really not that good..." I told her.

~Sorry it's so short! I couldn't think of what to write DX ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]   The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rustle of the creek is beautiful on an fall day like today.[Private to whoever wants to roleplay with me]
Page 1 of 1