Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Piano is beautiful ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  Empty
PostSubject: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 am

Spencer sat down on the old pianos bench even though the piano was old and used it was still beautiful to Spencer. She ran her fingers over the keys and took a deep breath. Spencer put her right foot on a pedal and started to play the Funeral March by Chopin, it was a dark song but it was beautiful and she played it flawlessly, Piano was really the only thing that ever really mattered to her
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:29 am

[b">“Keep Your Feet On The Ground, When Your Head’s In The Clouds.”

c
||h||l||o||e||||a||l||a||s||t||r||i||n||a||

the hyped up demi-titan by Mnemosyne
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Chloe, young naive and innocent walked, or should we say, skipped into the Ampitheater. She had one small rusack slung over her shoulders, containing some cookies and art materials. She smiled a bit to herself, probably looking like a kid, with her large, overgrown shirt and jean shorts, scars littered her body.

As she walked in, soft piano keys reached her ears. "Hey! You've got skill!" she called out to the piano player. Even though that she couldn't see who it was, Chloe was sure it was someone who was as beautiful as the tone.

Last edited by Snook'ems on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 am

Spencer jumped slightly startled, she quickly stopped playing and frowned, she hated it when people interupptered her when she was playing, she wanted to yell at the girl but she knew that would be rude. Spencer quickly turned around and nodded curtly " Thank you " Spencer said politely, even though she was a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 am

c

[color=#FFFFFF]the hyped up demi-titan by Mnemosyne
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Chloe smiled. "Well, it's true." she said. She rummaged thru her bag and produced an old tape recorder. "Want to record it and play it over again." she offered.

~Short post. GTG!
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:23 pm

" No thanks" I say hesitantly, I didn't like to record music because it ruined the whole purpose of playing it on the piano
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:09 am

c

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Suit yourself." Chloe shrugged as she bit into the chocolate goodness. "So, how many years did you get, for going on piano expert?" hse asked in childish ignorance. She cocked her head to the side, and she smiled at her. "Who are you again?" she asked, as she forgot to introduce herself. "I'm Chloe, child of Mnemosyne." she announced.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:33 am

"Spencer daughter of Apate, I've been playing piano for two years " I say cautiously, my piano teachers had always been amazed at how fast I had been able to catch on, I was just a fast learner.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 am

Chloe blinked. Two years? Well, there goes her mind racing again, on what she herself spent the past two years. "May I have a look?" she asked her. She reached out, her back pack falling on to the floor with a thud. "I mean, at least let me touch you." she smiled sweetly. Almost too sweet. But hey, she was naive.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:50 am

I frown " Uh ok " I say annoyed, the girl was a little odd but then again a lot of people were odd these days.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:55 am

“Keep Your Feet On The Ground, When Your Head’s In The Clouds.”

c

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Chloe sighed and readied herself. She gripped the other girl's hand, Spencer's hand, and braced herself for all the memories. She was careful, not to overload her own brain, and the memories passed through her eyes. Piano, a teacher, such memories of the girl before her.

Chloe gasped, and puffed out her cheeks. "Well..that was interesting." she smiled weakly, as she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:57 am

" Um ok " I say, I was itching to get back to playing so I could practice Chopins opus 72 No. 1 which was one of my favorite pieces.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:00 am

“Keep Your Feet On The Ground, When Your Head’s In The Clouds.”

c

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Since she was already in Spencer's head, Chloe could feel her itching to go and play the piano. "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to keep you away from your skill." Chloe apologized. "Please, go back." she said to the other girl, ffering a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 am

I shrug " Its fine, I should probably take a break anyway, I've been playing for a long time " I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piano is beautiful ( Private)    Piano is beautiful  ( Private)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piano is beautiful ( Private)
Page 1 of 1