Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Fields.(Private, Death).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

The Fields.(Private, Death). Empty
PostSubject: The Fields.(Private, Death).   The Fields.(Private, Death). I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Caroline looks around slowly, and sighs softly. She then walks to a plant, and reaches out and plucks off a strawberry. She then takes a bite of the strawberry, soon finishing it. Pretty soon, Caroline is just standing there eating strawberrys.

If you think of a better title, tell me and I can edit/
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Fields.(Private, Death).   The Fields.(Private, Death). I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:44 am

”You Build Up Hope, But Failures’ The Only One You’ve Known."

Spoiler:
m
||i||k||a||y||l||a||||l||i||t||t||n||e||r

the troublesome Eris demigoddess
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Ace Littner, daughter of Eris, walked rather gracefully into the feilds. With her blue guitar in tow, she looked probably looked like she'd be having one fine day singing along, jamming up with a band rather than eat strawberries. Ace gazed up her blue and green eyes up the summer sun, and met the rays of sunlight, which she warded off with her blue/green hat. Wearing a grey shirt, that covers up her small frame and denim jeans, Ace has rather looked like a lonely kid at the streets than at camp.

"You built up hope, but failure's all you've known." she sang sweetly, bringing up her guitar to carefully strum it to the beat, once she was under the shade of a big willow tree. "Remember all tha saddness and frustration, and let it go-oooh. Let it go." she sand to the newest song she heard. Iridescent by Linkin Park.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Fields.(Private, Death).   The Fields.(Private, Death). I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Caroline notices the girl walk in and looks at her. When the girl begins, to sing and play, she slowly hums along while tapping her foot in tune to the music. A small smile slowly forms on her face.

When she notices the girls finished, Caroline walks over to her. She smiles and holds out her hand, "Hi Im Caroline, I couldnt help but notice your talent"she says to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Fields.(Private, Death).   The Fields.(Private, Death). I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 am

Spoiler:
m

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Oh, thanks." Ace said, taking in the other girl's hand. She shook it a little, and then took her right palm back into her guitar. Her face held on to a little smile, and yet her stone-empty face kept it's cool. Her eyes weren't angry, nor were they kind, but something in her actions told the other that she wasn't hostile. Just not that friendly either. "The name's Ace, daughter of Eris." she told her, running a hand through her hair. She gazed around the partially empty fields and rolled her eyes. "From the place we are, I'm guessing you're a Demeter kid, aren't you?" she asked her quizzically.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Fields.(Private, Death).   The Fields.(Private, Death). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Carolines smiles lightly at the girl. "Cool name, its pretty"she says to him. She then smiles a bit wider,"Actully I am a daughter of Demeter"she says to Ace.

Caroline then turns, towards the plants. She snaps her fingers, and watch as the plants begin to grow more steady. She smiles lightly, and picks a strawberry and eats one. She then turns to Ace,"Do you want one?"she asks her.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Fields.(Private, Death).   The Fields.(Private, Death). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:09 am

Spoiler:
m

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Ace opened her mouth, to say a no. But she thought better of it. Yeah, why would one little berry hurt? It wouldn't right? "Sure." she smiled and took the lush fruit in her fingers. After popping it into her mouth and tasting the refreshing juice, she smiled. "thanks. Yum." she said with a small tip of the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fields.(Private, Death).   The Fields.(Private, Death). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fields.(Private, Death).
Page 1 of 1