Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dummies in Progress (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Dummies in Progress (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Dummies in Progress (OPEN)   Dummies in Progress (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus
Echo walked into the armory, with her usual work clothing on. Her older Orange Camp Half Blood T-shirt,almost brown from all the oil stains. A Nike baseball hat was on her head, followed by a French braid of golden hair flowing down her back. She wore holy jeans, which were also terribly stained. Her shoes were simple, and a dark blue color.

Echo kept walking deeper into the armory, to her little section. Her latest project was there, a new more improved version of the training dummies. This dummy was for the more advanced demigods, because it had improved armor, and skills. Echo had designed it all by herself, and overall, she was confident it would work.

She heard the door creak open to her part of the forge. Snapping her head back, she spun around. "Um, h-hello?" Echo asked, stammering a bit. She always did that when she was nervous, which was quite often.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dummies in Progress (OPEN)   Dummies in Progress (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:34 pm

"Cowards die many times before their deaths."

Dummies in Progress (OPEN) Tumblr_m0sgooVctr1rpj1o7o1_500

Cassiopeia "Cassie" Rush

"Hey, Echo, it's just me," Cassie replied, picking up a pair of safety glasses at the box by the door. She was doing smelting today, so she figured she needed a pair just in case some random bit of metal hopped into her eye. In school, Cassie had always been taught about safety awareness. She knew that other Hephaestus kids didn't know about it, so one day she had taken the liberty of putting a sign up by the door with a list of safety regulations. Some of her siblings ignored it, but a lot of them read it and obeyed a lot of the rules. Some rules were a bit over-bearing, though.

Treading over to her half-sister, Cassie smiled. "New project, eh?" She inquired. She was interested in what her sisters were doing since she didn't have many. The girls in the Hephaestus cabin were excellent with inventing and building and fixing and such. So were the boys, but girls have totally different ways of thinking. And so Cassie never really took interest in what her brothers were up to.

click for thy outfit, moonie.

Last edited by Madge. on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dummies in Progress (OPEN)   Dummies in Progress (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:12 am

Dummies in Progress (OPEN) 35coio8
* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus
Echo sighed a sigh of relief, seeing it was only Cassie. She was always so uptight after finishing a project, like someone would walk in a ruin it. Shaking a smile onto her face, Echo said, "Hi ya Cassie!" It was nice that she had some sisters, because she really didn't have many at all. Seeing Cassie slip on some safety glasses, reminded Echo to. She usually remembered, but she was a forgetful person. Grabbing a pair off the rack, she listened to Cassie's question.

A smile stuck the girl's face as she walked behind her project. "These are some new training dummies for the arena." Echo said, pushing a few buttons on the back of one of the dummies. The figure stood up, with it's fake sword ready. It wouldn't attack until someone else did first. "These guys have more armor and skills than the ones in the arena right now." Echo said with a nod. She pressed some more buttons, and lowered the dummy down to the floor again, waiting for her half-sister to reply.

http://www.polyvore.com/echo/set?id=44643100
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dummies in Progress (OPEN)   Dummies in Progress (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:15 am

"Cowards die many times before their deaths."

Dummies in Progress (OPEN) Tumblr_m0sgooVctr1rpj1o7o1_500

Cassiopeia "Cassie" Rush

"Oh, man, Echo. These are really good!" A smile lit up in Cassie's eyes as she praised her half-sister's work. The dummies were highly technological and efficient. "Maybe we should give these babies a test run," She said, a grin spreading across her face. She was up to the challenge, but she didn't know if the dummies were completely done yet. If they weren't, she could definitely wait until they were. They seemed a bit intimidating.

An idea struck Cassie's brain very suddenly. "Hey, what if we revamped the achery targets, too?" An archer herself, she was getting sick of the old, boring, non-moving targets. "What if we made the targets move around?"

click for thy outfit, moonie.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dummies in Progress (OPEN)   Dummies in Progress (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 am

Dummies in Progress (OPEN) 35coio8
* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus
Echo grinned and looked at her training dummies. She nodded slowly, then shook her head. " I don't think they are done yet, I still need to do some tests. I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt!" Echo said with a smile. She moved one of the dummies across onto her work table. Echo would do the tests later today. Then Cassie started talking again, and she smiled.

Echo nodded, the archery targets were drab. "Hm..." she said, going to grab some oak from the wood she had. "Do you want to help me with them Cassie?" Echo asked. After all, it wasn't her idea, it was Cassie's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dummies in Progress (OPEN)   Dummies in Progress (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dummies in Progress (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1