Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Demigod in progress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jehowell

Demigod in progress Empty
PostSubject: Demigod in progress   Demigod in progress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:53 pm

This is a new character I am working on. I need help coming up with some Demigod abilities. If anyone has any ideas on abilities, or anything else about my character please reply.

Name: Damion Grey

Age/birthday: 16 years old/October 31st 1995

Years in camp: 7 years

God parent: Cer (Goddess of Violent Death)

Mortal parent: Desmond Grey

Physical appearance: Damion always keeps his pale blond hair spiked with moose. To go with his hair, he has ghostly white skin and pale colored eyes.

Personality: Damion, having a harsh past, never smiles. His general way of thinking is the glass if half empty, putting negative perspective on any situation. Though, he hardly ever talks.

Pets: None

Weapons: He wields a triple bladed claw.

Talents: ???

Other: Up till the age of Nine, Damion grew up in Florida with a pretty decent life. He didn't grow up with the latests and greatest toys, but he had a hard working and very busy dad who loved him. His dad was working two jobs to pay the bills, so he was not around that often. So, Damion often went home to an empty house after school. At the age of Nine, his life radically changed. On his birthday, Damion's dad took the night off to spend it with his son, but in the late hours of the night, they were attacked, but not my a monster. Later, Damion would learn that his father was killed by a serial killer targeting poor households. The only thing that saved Damion must have been his Mom's protection. Out of nowhere, a hell hound jumped through an open window and mauled the killer. After that, a older satyr came and took Damion to Camp Halfblood, where he has not left since.

Last edited by jehowell on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Demigod in progress   Demigod in progress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:13 pm

You're jehowell again?
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Demigod in progress   Demigod in progress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Yeah, I decided to change back. It didn't feel right in the other username.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Demigod in progress   Demigod in progress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:19 pm

If anyone has any ideas that would help me with my character please post. I need the most help in thinking of demigod abilities.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Demigod in progress   Demigod in progress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm guessing to cause pain, or to give fear of a violent death? These are only suggestions
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Demigod in progress   Demigod in progress I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Thanks for the help, but I have decided to change is parentage to Melinoe, goddess of ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demigod in progress   Demigod in progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demigod in progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: