Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

I lunged, jabbed, stabbed and slashed at everything that stood in my way. I cut the heads off training dummies. I cut them to bits as if they were monsters. I made sure nothing stoof in my way. But I was eager to have a live person to train with.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:57 pm

I stood right behind her watching. Hoping she was unaware of my presence. I sat on the ground and watched her some more. Finally when she finished I said, "Having fun?" with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:28 pm

I jumped when I heard someone behind me. I turned quickly and stumbled a bit. "Don't do that!" I said even though I was smiling. "You freaked me out!" I had no idea he was there.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 pm

I held my palms up. "I come in peace" I smiled. I stood up and looked at the girl "What brings you here? " I asked her. I knew, I was just trying to get some conversation in. I pulled my bronze sphere out of my pocket and tossed it into the air a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:47 pm

"Training. What does it look like?" I asked him. I looked down at my silver and red sword. I whiped a bit of chipped dried pant off of it. "I just destroyed half of those dummies."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:50 pm

I raised an eyebrow at the dummies then looked at her. "Are you looking for someone to fight?" I asked her. I would be happy to battle. I hadn't had a good battle since Inner N was released.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:53 pm

"Yes!" I said with an impatient sigh. Then I caught myself. "I mean, yeah, sure." I ran my hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:56 pm

I caught my bronze ball. "You sure about it?" I asked her. I flourished my hand around the ball and it turned into an eerie Katana. It had serrated edges and a chain was hanging from it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 pm

I flipped my sword in my hand once. "I've been training for years." I tell him. "I think I can take a guy in a fight." I dug my left sneaker into the dusty ground. It was a hard rocky surface underneath the dusty layer. I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 pm

I laughed at her foolishness. "I'm a son of Cratus, I only loose to my brothers." I smiled. I had fang like teeth for who knows what reason. I laughed and my purple eyes narrowed like a cat. I held my Katana up and I took a stance.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 pm

I raised an eyebrow at him. "That doesn't mean I still cant try right?" I teased. I raised my sword ready to fight and not really caring that my hair was down. Let it get into my face. I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:11 pm

I struck at her with lightning speed and hoped to get the hit. My chain transformed into a chain spike whip and lashed at her too. I hoped the was off guard, I put more power behind the Katana then she expected, so that should catch her offguard. I prayed to Cratus for it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:14 pm

I caught his blow. I swear his force would have crushed my arms if I wasnt a second sooner. A tiny cahin whip lashed at my wrist. I pulled my sword away and shook it off. I struck a straight down lash at him with force.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 pm

I blocked it with the hilt and butted her chest with my shoulder. I sighed and changed my sword into a lightweight double sided battle axe. I swung it in an arc right at her body. It would be blocked, but she would feel it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Okay, I thought, you use your special fighting abilities, I'll use powers. I blocked his new weapon which was a large battle axe. It rattled my arms with the hit. I took a step closer to him and stomped my foot by his feet. The ground where he stood began to rumble. I watched as he struggled to hold his balence. I took my step back and struck at him again hoping to get him in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 pm

I held my ground and blocked her swipe. I struck the ground with my Axe and gave her, her own earthquake. I turned my axe into dual small axes. I swung at her with strength with my right axe.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 pm

I wanted to laugh. The earth is my strength. I can stay perfectly balanced in a real earhquake. I blocked his blow from his axe with a quick left-handed swipe then switching hands I forced my sword up and locked the butt of my sword on his shoulder blade. A slight smile escaped my lips but only for a fraction of a second.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 pm

I used my left axe to swing up, throwing her sword off. I swung with my right one while my left one turned into a Katana like before. I flipped it and gripped it expertly backwards and swung the chain spike whip at her. I could win this easily, but I thought why not have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 pm

I lashed his whip away from me with my sword. I took to long strikes at him. I felt the first one catch only lightly and the next one miss by only inches. I flipped my hair out of my face. Sweat dotted my forehead. I stood now with my sword ready and pointed at a slant.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 pm

I had dual Katanas now and I slashed at her with preciseness. I built up speed and strength and was soon a blur. My eyes were mere cat slits and I had developed bloodlust. I kept slashing hoping one would catch.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Dodge, block, dodge, block, dodge, block. I had a system going but I couldn't keep this up. I was tired already. He slashed at me coninuously with his two swords. One brushed my shoulder making a tiny cut. I ducked one last time rolled and kicked his feet out from under him. I got to me feet again swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:42 pm

I hit the ground and rolled. Standing up I changed it into a huge battle axe and I took slowish swings with force behind them. I swung with ease and everything. Thank Cratus!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:01 pm

I dodging quickly at his swings. They were slow, but I had a feeling if I tried to block them, the large axe would break my wrist. Sometimes, I just wished I was a child of Athena, then I could think of something quick. It took me a second, but i thought of something. I raised my sword spun as he slashed towards me and out of the way. I lashed down on his back.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:44 pm

I smiled and the axe turned into swords that turned into my hands. I rolled and swung backwards so she was clueless. I caught her sword and put more pressure behind it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 pm

I barely was quick enough to catch his blade. He put pressure on it and I was struggling to hold that pressure. There was no way I was stronger then this guy. I felt my arms lock up though and hold. I kicked up and hit the guy right in the chest. I pulled away quickly and lashed out again at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)   Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacking Away at These Dummies (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next