Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dummies are a waste {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Dummies are a waste {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Dummies are a waste {OPEN}   Dummies are a waste {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Pontos
" Like the
seas, I cannot be tamed."
Alissa gripped her twins swords tightly. Sweat dripped down her forehead, but she didn't care. When she was training Alissa was a different person. She didn't take advice, or excuses from anyone or herself. Alissa sliced at the training dummy with her left sword, then sidestepped over. She watched as the dummy tried to slice at her, but missed due to her recent step. Alissa rolled her eyes at the dummy and slabbed it's neck with her right sword. She watched it fall to the ground and stay there.

Alissa scowled at the dummy. In her mind, dummies were a waste. True, they were great for demigods who were just starting. Alissa, however, started at the age of five. She wasn't five anymore, she needed a training partner...
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Dummies are a waste {OPEN}   Dummies are a waste {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Arzzanu entered the arena to see a girl defeat a training dummy, the glare at it. He was dressed in his usual attire: trench-coat and fedora, with his right arm hanging limply at his side and completely covered by the sleeve of his coat and a leather glove.
"Useless, aren't they?" he said. "I always think the same thing. Such puny little toys. Ridiculous. I will have to work on that."
He motioned to the rest of the empty arena. "I came to see if I could spar with someone... But... You up for the challenge?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dummies are a waste {OPEN}   Dummies are a waste {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:57 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled devilishly.
"Alissa Foley." she said. Alissa set her swords in her belt and held out a hand."Nice to meet you um..." Alissa stuttered. She realized that she didn't know the guy's name. Awkward. She bit her lip and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Dummies are a waste {OPEN}   Dummies are a waste {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Arz smiled. Not many people knew him, but that was fine with him. "Arzzanu Raknov," he said. "But you can call me Arz. Most do. I am a Hephaestus camper. He held out his right hand. "It is nice to meet you as well."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dummies are a waste {OPEN}   Dummies are a waste {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:44 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa shook his hand with a smile.
"Cool, so let's start eh?" she said letting go of his hand. Alissa walked backwards and drew her swords. They shined from the sunlight above. She smiled and laughed a little. Alissa was over confident when it came to things like this.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Dummies are a waste {OPEN}   Dummies are a waste {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 pm

With his left hand, Arz drew his sword from where it hung on his back, diagonal but upside down. It slithered out with a slight hiss, and sliced through the air until he brought it to a rest in front of him. It shone ruby-red in the sunlight, with black designs running the length of the blade. His right arm hung at his side, as always. His eyes shine with an excitement he only got from battle. "Right. Let us begin," he said casually. "Make your move."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dummies are a waste {OPEN}   Dummies are a waste {OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dummies are a waste {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1