Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~ Empty
PostSubject: Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~   Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:06 am

~ Keller Kidd Harris ~

Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~ Tumblr_lvlmfdUOMP1qd41g8o2_250
Keller ran a hand through his gelled spiked hair, walking with long strides towards the arena. He was ready, dressed in a basketball kit underneath a breast-plate that he had thrown on. He crossed over to the weaponary rack, pulling out a celestial broze sword and dagger. Keller bounded over to the dummies, holding the dagger in his right hand, aiming it perfectly. He pulled back his arm, ready to throw it at the bullseye when someone bumped into him, caueing the dagger stab into the ground by the dummies feet. Keller turned, glaring at the person. "Can you watch where you're going?" He asked rudely to the person, straightening to his tall height to tower over them.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~   Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:45 am

"Gods Keller. Why are you so grouchy?" I ask, scowling at my elder brother. I pulled my long hair back into a ponytail, and grabbed a javelin. I tossed it into the dummy's side. "I'm going horseback riding. See you at dinner." I marched out of the arena
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~   Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Todd walked into the arena and sat watching Keller train
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~   Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punch-bags and dummies ~ Open ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: