Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!

Go down 
+2
Gazimu
Kendall
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:20 pm

woah and i was just joking i was gonna let you keep it : (
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Ali and I ran out. " Come on Connor!" I say then whitsle. Jake bounded out from an ally. "Car with driver." I say.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:41 pm

"see ya" i said "watch your wallet" I chuckled "and yeah keep your 10 bucks, t'was nice entertainment. I looked around and spotted a ladder and climbed off it and walked off into the sidewalk. I stopped in my tracks and I didn't know how to get back to camp and i had no money for a taxi. time to pickpocket some rich dudes i thought sighing.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:58 pm

"Stealing isnt cool brah."I say, then i snatch her 10 bucks again,and jump the roof next to the kid."Oh....wait....i lied."I look at the kid and put out my hand."Tony Carson,cabin leader."I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4