Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!

Go down 
+2
Gazimu
Kendall
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! Empty
PostSubject: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Celine was just walking along the streets, looking for a nice Breakfast place. She spotted an iHop nearby, and walked into it. The delightful scent of pancakes and sugary foods that are HORRIBLE for the Half-Blood kind wafted into the air. "Mmm" She cooed. She smiled at the waitress and asked for a table for one. "Do you have any money, Ma'am?" The lady asked. "Sure, I do. It's worthless anyways in camp. this will pay for the next 3 people behind me too." Celine offered. She smiled and handed the lady a 1,000 dollar bill.

When she got to the table, she ordered fresh squeezed orange juice and some chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries. Okay, maybe she over did the pancake, but she definitely needed some calories for sword practice after breakfast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:16 pm

I walked in,paid for my pancakes and went over to the girl."Mind if i sit next to the pretty lady?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:36 pm

A young boy approaches Celine and sits down next to her. She blushed and smiled. "Not at all." She giggles. She picked at her pancake and split it in two. "You can have half, I'm not very hungry anyways." She offered. "I'm Celine, Daughter of Artemis. I'm going to become a hunter in a year, so I can stay 15 forever." She explains, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 pm

"Im Carson,son of Hermes,you look like you could be a hunter"I say. itake my shirt off,i didnt know why but i always felt free shirtless,people were looking at me but i didnt care,that was one of my key qualities.

Last edited by Demyx on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:05 pm

I smile and nod. I look down at my plate, and when I look up, he was shirtless. "Uhh?" I question. I stare at him. "Did you read the sign outside? It said, "No shirt, No shoes, No service." I explain. "Maybe if you don't wan-" I couldn't finish my sentence before somebody asked us to leave. "No! I'm not with him!" I complain. They were dragging us outside and once we got out there, I crossed my arms and pouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:23 pm

"Dang,i didnt know Ihop was so strict,i apologize if i ruined your breakfast,i thought the sign said no shirt,no shoes,no problem"I laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:04 am

"You Guys Can Come Back In" said Clover wearing one of the IHOP uniforms, Susans just kind of Jealous of you being rich and all, So Whatever." Clover mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:42 pm

I walk to the door, taking in the smell of new york, and iHop, I see some kids and realize what they are immediatly, perfect I say to myself, and walk up to the girl in the uniform, "Any room for me in there?" trying to act like a regular mortal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:55 pm

One worker invites us back in, even though Tony took his shirt off...In a restraunt! "Uh, no thanks. We're done eating now." I stammer, and start walking back out, off into the streets and back to CHB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Sweet, Only Half Hour Left On My Shift I head back inside and try to look inconspicuous and unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 pm

I walk in and wait till I got to the Materdee. " Table for one." I say. She rolled her eyes. I sit at a booth. " I'll have some french toast please." I say. I wait for them knowing it will take a while.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 pm

I decide to head in anyways, and grab a table near the girl at the booth, knowing she is one too, I pray that the waiter who is another one comes, and since I had met pesonally who I was praying to, maybe it would work.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 pm

I wach as the waitress set my frech toast on my table. " Thank you." I say. I kinda drum my fingers. I take make a quick prayr to my mom and dig in. It tasted so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:09 am

"Hey Celine, wait up! I say almost tripping."Look,im not a pro at making good first impressions,hows about we start over,my name's Tony Carson!Whats yours!"I say enthusiastically as i put my hand out.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:59 am

I hear a noise outside my window. I saw two teenagers talking one was a boy the other was girl. I give them a drity look through the window. " Have they learned to be quite." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 am

I start Controlling the size of Fruit On Someones table (Ali) and watch her expression at her Morphamatic Strawberry's Fight a War with Some Grapes This is the fun part of work I think to myself Smirking
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:22 am

I stare in amazement. " What the heck." I say as a strawberry squashed a grape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 am

Oh My God This is so funny!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:20 am

Demyx wrote:
"Hey Celine, wait up! I say almost tripping."Look,im not a pro at making good first impressions,hows about we start over,my name's Tony Carson!Whats yours!"I say enthusiastically as i put my hand out.

I give him a dirty look. "You got me kicked out of iHop, you made a stanger hate us, and you ruined my whole breakfast!" I shout at him, raising my arms. I cross my arms and stared at him. "You just said my name. Celine, no last name. Daughter of Artemis. Thank the Gods that I won't be here next year!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:37 pm

I look over at thefruit war and whisper, watching some grapes murder a strawberry "You should be more carefull with your powers"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:35 pm

I give him a glare. " It's not me dude. I'm a daughter of Athena." I hiss in a low vioce only he can hear." I can't control fruit. That is my two friends Corie and Alex." I add.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:27 pm

I start having bits of Watermelon fly off and Hit 'Andy' In the Face, Just another day on the job. Somebody's gotta do it
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:19 pm

(You dont know Andy, hes not from camp, hes a spy for Kronos)

I look at the waitress, "So your the fruit controler?" I asked, my voice low and nervous, slightly.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 pm

" You've got some nerve girl to mess with your custemers." I sneer in a vioce hopefuly high enough to get the manager's attention

Last edited by hunter11 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:23 pm

OOC: it says, my voice low...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next