Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE) Empty
PostSubject: I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE)   I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE) Astrid-berges-frisbey
r o s a|d a v e i g h|r o d e o

I sat down at the Poseidon table. I took a bite out of my roll. It was good. I missed a lot of people from school. I yawned a little. Nobody sat by me usually. They usually sat with their close personal siblings.

Last edited by Selene on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE)   I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:33 pm

"Hey Rosa" I said walking up to her table, "Remember we have a meeting later in the lounge, i'd recommend showing up, I hear we got new snacks to replace those gummi minotaurs." I smiled noticing quietly that she seemed somewhat down. "Everything OK in the Poseidon cabin?"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE)   I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:39 pm

I looked at Katie. "Hey there. And the thing about to lounge is cool. I feel like I'm not that good a cabin Leader. How about you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE)   I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 pm

"I don't feel like i'm a bad cabin leader if that's what you're asking." I said "Although I do have my share of embarrassing moments." I thought "Maybe you should ask your siblings for help? They'd be thrilled to guide you yes?"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE)   I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 pm

I nodded. "Yes, I should ask them. But the problem is, I don't know many of my siblings. The ones I do know, are very distant with me. I don't even know Percy!" I looked down at the table and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE)   I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a bit hungry... (KATIE)
Page 1 of 1