Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored and hungry (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Bored and hungry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:54 am

Michael sat down at an empty table, food tray in hand. His sword made a metallic "clank" as he sat, the handle knocking against the table. Not many people were still eating, most had gone to sleep or off to talk with friends. As he chewed a mouthful of potatoes, Michael heard approaching footsteps. Instinctively, his hand went to the hilt of his sword.

Last edited by Prince Deity on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 am

Osaki sighed hugging her body as she walked into the mess hall. She gave a quick glance as she walked past the boy and gathered food onto a tray and then stood near the front and tried to figure out where to sit. she sighed and finally walked and walked towards the table where the boy was sitting and sat down across from him.

Last edited by Osaki Omoki on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Michael glanced up as the girl sat across from him. He swallowed the food in his mouth, then looked up at her. "Hello," he said, almost sounding as if he was asking a question. There were several other empty tables to sit at considering the time of day, why did she sit there? Was she trying to start a conversation?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Osaki smiled nervously. "Hello, I'm Osaki," she said as she looked at him and smiled pleasantly. She then looked down at her food and started to eat while looking around the mess hall, memorizing the area. She looked back at the boy and swallowed her food."So, who's your godly parent?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Michael took another bite of his food before answering. "Kratos," he said after swallowing his mouthful of food. Why was she smiling? After chewing and swallowing another bite of food, he looked back up at her. "I'm Michael, by the way." He was about to continue eating before thinking better of it. "What about you? Who's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Osaki smiled and looked at him tucking a loose stand of hair behind her ear"im a daughter of Aphrodite". She looked back down at her food and had another bite and had a sip of water"how long have you been at camp half blood?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:00 pm

"Four years," Michael replied, tapping the handle of his sword with two fingers. Four years ago he watched his parents die. Four years ago he killed that damn wolf. Four years ago he came here, training for the day he would finally get his revenge on all the monsters of the Underworld. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Osaki smiled weakly and looked down"only a few weeks...im still alittle lost around the place and dont know many people". She looked back up at him and noticed the sword"nice weapon...Hephaestus kids make it for you?".
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 pm

"No, just something from the armory. It's probably older than this camp." Michael slid the sword halfway out of it's sheath. The blade seemed to glow in the moonlight, the blade still sharpened from earlier that day. After a few moments, Michael pushed the blade back down into it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Osaki smiled and looked at him"its beautiful". she ran a hand through her hair and finished her food and pulled out the small hunting knife she kept on a sheath on her right thigh and placed it on the table. "This is my best form of weapon, i found it when i was travelling around and just decided to keep it"

Last edited by Osaki Omoki on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 am

After polishing off his tray of food, Michael looked down at the dagger on the table. He leaned forward and picked up the blade, inspecting it closely. "What's it made of? If you just found it lying around, it may not do any good against a monster attack."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 am

Osaki shrugs and finishes off her water"im not sure and its only really for show to keep guys away and not mess with me"she shrugged again and leaned back in her seat stretching and then rested her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her hand"so tell me about yourself michael"

Last edited by Osaki Omoki on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:22 am

Not really much to tell, Michael thought. "That's a bit of a vague question." He leaned forward again, placing the dagger back down on the table before resting his hand on his own sword. "I spend most of the time down at the arena training. I just want to do my duty some day and kill my share of monsters in this war."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:27 am

Osaki smiled"is that all you boys do for fun here?". She takes the dagger and puts it into the sheath again and rests her other elbow on the table and rests her chin on her hands"train and kill?"she looked at him and smiled and played with a loose strand of hair
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:31 am

"Like I said, I want to do my duty. I'm a soldier, that's what I was born for." Michael raised an eyebrow as she played with her hair and smiled. Was she trying to pull that Aphrodite seduction stuff?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 am

Osaki looked at him curiously"have you ever thought that your enemies arent just mindless animals"she had another sip of water and tied her hair back over her shoulder and looked at him"did you ever think that they might have had families just like you, and then 'soldiers' and 'heroes' came along and killed their families? thats why they might behave like they do". She looked at him and smirked and waited for his response
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:39 am

"They try and kill me, I try and kill them right back." Michael's eyes narrowed, wondering if this was really how she thought about all the monsters of the Underworld that would try and kill them the instant they stepped outside this camp. "I watched my parents get ripped apart by a Lycanthrope before I came to camp. So excuse me if I don't think too kindly of all the monsters that would do the same to us given the chance."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:44 am

Osaki looked at him"all monsters arent like that michael"she sits back and picked her tray up and took it over to the front and put it down on the pile and walked back sitting back down. She looked at him and started playing with her hair again
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:47 am

Michael gripped the handle of his sword tightly in his hand. "And why are you siding with them? If you stepped outside and somebody tried to kill you, would you try and make friends?" What was wrong with this girl? How could she possibly alive if she thought that way?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:51 am

Osaki looks at him"i just dont understand why everyone has to kill each other"she looks at him and leans back twirling a strand of hair around her finger and sighed"ts kinda pathetic dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:54 am

Michael started to pull his sword out of its sheath. He was tempted to just draw his sword and cut this girl down before she got somebody killed. "They try and kill us, we do the same. We're in the middle of a war. The Titans want to imprison the gods, our parents, and take over the world, and you want to let them?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:58 am

Osaki looks down"of course not...i just dont like all the killing...". She looked up at him and then looked away quickly to hide the fact tears were filling her eyes
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:01 am

Michael's heart skipped a beat. Was she crying? He quickly let go of his sword and let it slide back into it's sheath, then stood up and walked to the other side of the table, sitting down next to Osaki. "Umm, don't cry..." he said, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:05 am

Osaki sighed and looked at him"your not the only one who has lost their parents and friends michael..."she smiled weakly and wiped her eyes and took a deep shaky breathe"i was going to head to the library later if you wanted to join me?"she smiled pleasantly at him
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:11 am

Michael suddenly felt awful. He's obviously been extremely inconsiderate, not even thinking about her side of the story. "Sure," he said, not sure how else to console her. Books weren't really his thing, but he felt terrible enough to endure it and keep her company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored and hungry (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: