Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored and hungry (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:18 am

Osaki looked at him"actually...i need to get a weapon made for me"she smiled and looked at him"and im really bad at picking weapons and stuff"she looked down at the knife"as you can see"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:22 am

Michael thought for a moment. "Maybe we can head down to the armory and see if one of the Hephaestus kids can make you something." He stood up and offered Oaski his hand since she said she didn't know her way around camp yet. "Shall I lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:49 am

Osaki smiled and took his hand and stood up and smiled"sure, and thanks for offering"she smiles and leans into his side lightly

Last edited by Osaki Omoki on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:56 am

A small file formed on Michael's lips as Osaki leaned on him. "Any specific ideas for a weapon? I suggest something with a little more rage than a dagger, but something still light weight and balanced." As he talked, Michael slowly led her out of the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 am

Osaki looked at him and thought about it for a long while. Finally she smiled"what about a short spear?"she looked at him and smiled"its got range, its light and im used to using things like that"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:22 am

Michael thought for a bit. "A little impractical, don't you think? Stabbing is slow, and if you throw it, its gone. You can never go wrong with a simple sword." They were at the entrance to the mess hall now. "But it's all up to you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:28 am

Osaki shrugged and smiles at him"like i said, im terrible at picking weapons, maybe i shouldnt bother with a weapon, i might just be able get by with my mothers abilites"she looks around and starts playing with her hair again
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:32 am

"That may work on people, but good luck seducing a gorgon or a hellhound." Michael laughed, imagining Osaki try to sweet talk a monster. "I'd say you should get something just in case. How about a rapier? It's light weight because of the thin blade, but long like a spear."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:35 am

Osaki giggled at his reply and smiled."You know that sounds perfect"she looked at him and then suddenly huggled him and murmured"thanks michael, not just for the weapon idea, but for actually talking to me"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:41 am

Michael had no idea how to react. "Umm, no problem," he said as she hugged him. Did people not talk to her often? He couldn't imagine why they wouldn't. Children of Aphrodite could be quite... enticing.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:47 am

Osaki smiled and stepped away from him then blushed and looked down"i-im sorry about that...i dont normally act like this..."she looked at him shyly and then looked down again
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:51 am

"No problem at all," Michael said, grinning. "Now, shall we go to the armory?" As he asked, he took hold of her hand again. "So, rapier it is?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:54 am

Osaki blushed when he grabbed her hand and she smiled and nodded"of course, lead the way michael"she looked at him and leaned against him again
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:00 am

"Alright," Michael said, smiling. "Let's go then." He started walking, leading her out of the Mess Hall. "Sorry about earlier by the way... I really wasn't thinking." Michael still felt a little guilty about their conversation about monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 am

Osaki smiled and hugged his arm slightly"its fine, i wasnt thinking either, my dad always tried to tell me not to fight and that sort of stuff"she looked up at him and smiled once again and then looked around taking in the area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hungry (Closed)   Bored and hungry (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored and hungry (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2