Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!

Go down 
+2
Gazimu
Kendall
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:55 am

I look over. " Hey Sam. Sorry Nava is with Ziva back at camp. Glad you came. Today is Ali's birthday and I figured you would want to celabrate with us." I say " Hey Sammy." I say.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 am

oh right this is kendell he is a son of poseidon but he is five he still can controll water i laugh as he make a cup of coffee hit someone in the face
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:03 pm

" Nice man. So oder up guys. I'm buying." I say. " How are buying you're always boke and it's mostly in mortal money." I say. I break out in a grin and put the Ali jar on the table. " I save my money for days like this." I say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:07 pm

ok i say as the waiter comes i wanna ............................ pankakee with appa juice

i would like a chocolate pancake with hot chocolate

i would like two choolate pancakes with hot chocolate

i would like a pancake with a mocca latey

Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 pm

" Sweet. So Kendell do you like camp? How about you three haven't seen you all in while." I say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 pm

oh weve been playing baseball swimming doing stuff were buisy guys we say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 pm

i wike camp its fun i love my otter otty he got to come with me hes in his biig tankand im letting him go into the lake today hes gonna stay there cuas a tank isnt nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:25 pm

"Sorry I'm Officially Off Duty!" i say walking away from them
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:15 am

" You've got an otter? That's so cool dude. I'm Corie daughter of pan." I say.

" I'm Ali daughter of Athena." I say.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:24 am

ok i say awie and corwie

ali i didnt know it was your birthday so im gonna make it up to you were going on a roadtrip to vegas

vegas baby yeah i scream so that the customers look at me

i high five carter
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:31 am

" No way man. Amireca's Got Talent here I come." I say grinning.

" Just what would you do for your talent?" I ask.

" Well frist I gotta call my good buddy and hopefuly futer Brother-in-law Kainen. Then we ae going to do improv." I say whipping out my phone.

" No way girl. Too dangerus.' I say grabbing her phone.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:32 am

i clapp vegas veeegaassss
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 am

" Oh yeah dudes. No hand over my phone Ali." I say

" Why should I do that?" I ask

" Because Kainen and I promised if one of us gets to go to Vaevus we would take the other." I say

I shake my head no.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 am

wait wait guys were gonna take a five year old to vegas i grin we have such bad judgement ooc lol
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 am

" We could go out in the dessert and look at wildlife." I say

" Umm Corie. He's a five year old Posiden kid. I don't think He and the dessert would mix ya'know." I say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:20 pm

guys were going to vegas and thats final unless ali has any complaints
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 pm

I walked in, took a table for one and sat down. I looked around, looking at the people. I realized directly what some people where. Oh boy i thought tried to be chill, look mortal. This wasn't really hard for Hermes kid, since we have no powers.
"Pancakes Please" I asked. Sat down and occasionally glanced at all the half-bloods.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 pm

i look at the kid whos sitting down undoutably a hermes kid i checked for my wallet good it was there
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 pm

I sighed, looking at the Apollo kid. i saw checked for his wallet. I got angry for that, typical Hermes stereotyping. I walked past the kid to "check" why it took so long. i walked pas stealing his wallet, taking 10 bucks unnoticeable, and sticking it back. I'd practiced enough with my brothers, as a game. I walked back. And sat down, and saw my pancakes arriving. i grabbed my Ipod and put it on shuffle.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

i see the kid wal past me i check my wallet i stand up and pull him into the mens room look buddy choke it up or else your a pile of ashes i say summoning a huge flame
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

I smiled amusingly "here you go" handing him some monopoly money rushed out of the bathroom grabbed my pancake, stuffed it in a doggy bag (not that they have one or anything), smashed 10 dollars on the counter and left. ran a while, and sat behind a tree fairly close to the iHop enjoying my pancake and free breakfast..
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 pm

i run out side and burn the tree cause i saw the little snitch
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 pm

I jumped like 3 feet feeling the burn in my back, looked around to see if anyone was there. I ran at full speed past him. Surprisingly i was fast, guess it's the power of Hermes, running faster. I felt a jab in the side of my belly. Probably because i ran directly after i ate. I jumped on the trashcan, jumped an grasped myself to the side of the roof. I climbed on the flat roof, and at next to one of the radiators. why is this kid so mad about like 10 bucks?
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 pm

ok you called for it i climb up easily just give me ten bucks and i dont kill you .... jk man cant you take a joke
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:10 pm

I started laughing "look in your pocket, it's been in your pocket longer than you think"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!   iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iHop, Come Hungry, Leave Happy!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next