Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rainbows and Fire [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Rainbows and Fire [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:39 am

crap...deleted the post by accident :/

Last edited by Dean. on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Rainbows and Fire [Private] Tumblr_lzvpftvR2z1r7ysmko1_500

Iris; Goddess of Rainbows and Divine Messenger

Being quite the busy bee, Iris had usually no time for interaction. All the packages and letters and messages and other various things she delivered had been piling up for the longest time. Iris, being the terrible procrastinator she was, finally got around to it and got it all done. She'd also done some applications and hired fourteen assistants to do some of her work for her. She had a different one each and today was a rather slow day. So Cherry, her assistant, was taking a package to Las Vegas for minor god living there.

Walking around Olympus in a pair of worn overalls with a simple white t-shirt under it, proved to be an excellent way to kill time. That was, until she saw Hestia. She'd seen the Hearth goddess a few times before, like when she'd delivered packages, but lately she hadn't gotten anything. Iris softly padded over to the spot next to Hestia and smiled, "Hello, Hestia. It's good to see you again. We have not spoken in ages."

Last edited by Zan on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:08 am

Rainbows and Fire [Private] Tumblr_lyzebnk9Xe1rossvlo1_500
hestia,
          Hestia smiled and quickly willed her being to seem like she normally did. She turned around and smiled at Iris, "Its good to see you Iris, you look beautiful as normal today," she said. Hestia liked Iris a lot, she had a lot of respect for her too. Hestia just sat near the hearth but Iris went everywhere doing to many things at the same time. Hesita's silver eyes flashed purple for an instance and she winced, "The war is tearing homes apart," she whispered to explain her wincing.

Last edited by Perses on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:17 am

Tugging on a strand of her own black hair, Iris smiled back at Hestia. "Thank you, you look it, too. Only, you look distraught. Is there somethin-" she was cut off as a bomb sounded below. Peering over the edge of Olympus, Iris's eyes widened. "Oh, my.." she murmured, unhappily. The mortals were fighting.

"Oh, nevermind. Disregard that last question," Iris chuckled nervously. "Now, Hestia, I know that you care about everyone but you can't help the mortals out everytime they have a war." She said gently placing a hand on the goddess's shoulder.

Last edited by Aura on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 am

Rainbows and Fire [Private] Tumblr_lyzebnk9Xe1rossvlo1_500
hestia,
          Hestia smiled sadly and nodded, "They're tearing up my homes. Ones I blessed. No-one cares about the blessings of an immortal anymore," she sighed and shook her head. Someone attacked a house that had been blessed by her for centuries, one she loved. Especially the architecture and she got furious. She balled her small fists and snarled a Greek curse. Inside the house boundaries every mortal who had evil intentions started to burn slowly. Painfully. After a minute she realised with she did and gasped, "Oh Goddess! What have I done?" she said standing shakily on her legs looking at her feet and covering her tear-streaked face with her hair.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:37 am

Gently placing herself next to Hestia on the warm ground of Olympus, Iris put her arm around the goddess. Being the goddess of the rainbow and divine messenger the only she could do was make a rainbow appear in the sky. "Oh, Hestia. It's alright." She said, patting Hestia's back awkwardly. Iris wasn't used to crying goddesses.

Continuing patting Hestia's head, Iris's iPhone buzzed in her pocket. She ignored it, but it buzzed again so she slid it out of her pocket. Thirty packages were waiting for her and apparently her assistant was eaten by a drakon. "Oh, lovely.." she muttered. It buzzed again. Annoyed, Iris whipped the iPhone out of her sight, and it flew the air and landed far away from the two.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Rainbows and Fire [Private] Tumblr_lxgd2z8DyT1r5ruse
hestia,
          Hestia took a deep breath and looked at Iris, "I'm being silly. This form makes me childish I guess," she said calmly and light started to form around her until she blazed, she'd aged by a couple of years and now looked around 16 to 17. Her hair was platinum instead of gold and not as long but very straight and neat. Her dress changed and folded in and around places to make her body more pronounced. On her head a shimmery tiara appeared with a ruby in the form of a flame at the front. Her flats changed into heels and she brushed back her shining hair. "Better," she commented on herself. She looked at Iris throwing her phone. Carefully Hestia tutted and flicked her fingers, the iPhone appeared in her hand. Carefully she studied it and snapped her fingers, a dozen nymphs showed up. She snapped again and they all held copies of Iris' phone, "Help the Goddess of Rainbows out and streamline her assistants return from the Underworld and the rest can deliver the packages," she said calmly and all the nymphs nodded and disappeared. Hestia shrugged and smiled at Iris, "You need a day off," she noted.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Iris smiled, "Oh, I'm a terrible procrastinator. Really, I waste waaayy too much time," she noted gently. The nymphs were cute little things who didn't look capable of much. "I mean, if you insist, we could always go spend the day in New York and shop til we drop," Iris joked with a half-hearted smile. If she had to, she supposed she would. Maybe even get her nails done to please Hestia.

Last edited by Aura on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 am

hestia,
          Hestia smiled broadly. Shopping in New York, something she'd never done but seemed like fun and she nodded snapping her fingers and the necessary tools appeared. A quick more mortal change of clothes and the a platinum credit card for both goddesses without a limit, "Why not? There is a first time for everything!" she said with a little giggle. She flipped her platinum hair back and offered the crook of her arm to Iris so she could lace her arm through it.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 am

"I don't know about this, Hestia. The last I went shopping in New York I almost bought Chanel. Like, the whole store," Iris giggled a bit when she thought of this memory. In was back in 1987, and the thought just filled her with adrenaline. She loved swiping credit cards through the swiper thing and it always sent a bolt of adrenaline through her system. "Alright, let us go." Iris did a quick change as, her phone turned off, expensive clothing appeared on her body and she looked like the trophy wife of a millionaire. Her hair and makeup were even done.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44632696

Last edited by Madge. on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 pm

hestia,
          Hestia laced her arm through her friend's arm with a giggle and brushed back her curled hair with her free hands as she changed into her new clothes. She looked down at herself and smiled. She looked young but her clothing made her appear around twenty. Her hair hung down in curls and her make-up fit together with her clothes. She glanced at her heels and nodded. Just to make sure she was stable she added some magic so she could walk properly on the huge heels and silently blessed any woman who could wear these heels without being a goddess.

Disappearing off Olympus in a shower of glitter. They reappeared in the Upper East Side and Hestia looked around slightly disorientated and she then pointed towards a shop that looked simply divine and looked closely, it was Swarovski. She whispered to Iris, "The most gorgeous jewellery right there," Hestia whispered in here ear wiggling her fingers and glittering dust started to fall from her fingers. She remembered where she was and quickly put her hand away.
          Outfit

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:35 pm

[color=hotpink]She looked in the jewelry store and smiled. Jewelry was definitely one of her weaknesses. Definitely. Her smile grew wider as she pulled Hestia into the store. The room was a cream color with light brown, wood flooring. There were lots of jewelry cases scattered here and there with glass surrounding them so rich women could peer into them and spend their husbands' money. Iris grinned again. She didn't have a husband.

Something caught her eye as she just glanced at each of the cases. She took a second look at the bauble and saw that it was a charm bracelet with a rainbow as a charm. She called over a salesperson. This would be hers. Of course, it was thousands of dollars.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44632696
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:42 am

hestia,
          Hestia giggled as her friend pulled her into the store. She walked past the glass cases letting her fingers glide over them as she looked into them. She flipped back her hair and then something caught her eye. Carefully she walked over and smiled broadly. It was a beautiful pair of platinum earrings incrusted with diamonds and they sparkled intensely in the light of the store. She tapped the glass and someone came over to get them out for her to see and try if they suited her.

She looked up to see Iris enamoured with a bracelet and smiled knowingly. She flipped back the curls that had come forwards when she had been looking into the case and took out her other earrings, beautiful ones but compared to those before her looked only half the price of what they actually were. She put the new earrings through and her smile transformed into a beam, These please," she said nearly breathless and kept staring in the mirror she carried back to the counter where she would pay.

Earrings
          Outfit

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Iris's eyes widened at the earrings and she sucked in a breath. "Oh, they're gorgeous," she breathed. She shook her bracelet around on her arm and let her eyes flit around the store, spotting different baubles. A few feet away on a black, velvet mannequin was a beatuiful pearl necklace. Though pearls weren't her usual, this was a particularly pretty necklace and she knew one goddess who'd like it. "I should get these for Amphrite. I heard she had an argument with Poseidon," Iris stated, rubbing the pearls between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:06 pm

It's gonna be a good night

She's so wasted
Acting crazy
Making a scene
Like it's her birthday
Drinking champagne
Going insane
Falling on me
Like it's her birthday
This ain't the night I thought it'd be
and she ain't shy, apparently
She's in the crowd and everybody sings
Like it's her birthday
Like it's her birthday -----------------------

Hestia smiled and nodded as she walked over, "Again? The poor thing, this'll suit her perfectly," she said with butterflies in her stomach, she couldn't wait to slide her card through the slot and buy the earrings and the necklace. They'd go from store to store buy clothes, shoes, getting their hair down, their nails. Everything. Hestia hadn't been this gleeful and excited since the Titans began to stir. No, that was a lie. She hadn't been this gleeful since when she passed her throne over to the younger god, Dionysus. Hestia passed over her card because they needed the security code on the front before she could swipe it through. Her hands were shaking from her excitement. She paid for her earrings, the pearl necklace and also quickly for Iris's breathtaking bracelet while Iris was distracted. She looked out the window and saw Jimmy Choo. Hestia knew where she would be going next.
BEATNIK BOY ! @ caution & atf

1 5 9 words for my zan

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:49 pm

((Sorry, Dean. I know that it's part of your template, but you have to use correct punctuation.))

Glancing over at the window which Hestia had her gaze fixed on, Iris's eyes lit up as well. "Jimmy Choo?" She asked, barely giving the cashier a glance as the cashier told the two goddesses to come again. She'd been in Jimmy Choo before, just not frequently. It was really her thing. She preferred thrift stores and second-hand shops. Though she was really enjoying her day with Hestia, Iris knew she was probably going to donate everything she bought here today.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Fire [Private]   Rainbows and Fire [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbows and Fire [Private]
Page 1 of 1