Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) Empty
PostSubject: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:23 pm

I sighed as I rode one of the pegasus.Today was just a regular day.Nothing exiting nothing happening.I hated this.Id grownup doing running away from mercinaries,monsters,family,and now I was stuck here.The pegasus I was riding slowed down once we were a bit father off into the path.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:30 pm

I thought this place was pretty cool, so I found my friend Snowflake, and started riding into the forest. As I picked up speed, I saw a figure up ahead. "Hello?" I shouted. What if it was a monster? I'm brillient.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:32 pm

I slowed down and looked behind me.Just another camper."Sup?"I asked him once our horses..er..my pegasus and his horse were side by side.He seemed like he was new.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:38 pm

"Um, the sky I guess," That was a real smart thing to say. Man, I'm not good at being smart today. She kept looking at me like there was something wrong with me. "Uh, hey. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 pm

I chuckled."Im Ell.And you?"I asked him,my eyes wary.I wasnt good with kids.Not at all.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:25 pm

"I'm Calyx, son of Khione," Why did I just say that? I could see she was nervous. I wanted to break the akwardness... but I didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 pm

"Thas cool."I said,a bit calmer now.If he was here to kill me he wouldve by now.Damn me and my over cautiosness."So where do ya come from?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:00 pm

"I lived in Alaska with my dad and... sister," I had to choke out the word "sister". "Then uh, let's say there were... complications, so I ran away. I got exhaused, and some Polar Bears found me. I spent two years with em', and them CHB found me. Here I am."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:04 pm

I nodded."Thats a cool story."I said,smiling slightly."I grew up in New orleans and got into a...private scool when I turned five.My family was killed by monsters and then I got recruted into the titan army.Becam an assasin,left,got hunted,and now Im here."I said,my eyes dead.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:24 pm

"Wow..." Holy crap, this girl had been through alot! "So... how are you not dead?" Stupi stupid stupid! That is NOT the kind of question you ask somebody. But I can't take it back now. The best thing to do is wait for the answer.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 pm

I shugged."Well I was tained in martial arts and street fighting.That and I can run preety damn fast."I answered,my features softening up.It was a wonder the curse mark hadnt killed me yet.I loked over at my left arm and sighed.If it wasnt for my long sleeved tee he would be able to see the mark.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Woah. I had NO training what so ever. I mean, I lived with Polar Bears for two years but, this girl was the real deal. "So... what now?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 pm

"Um..you wanna ride together?"I asked him,shrugging.We were just sitting their talking.Might as well move and talk.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 pm

"Sure," I said. As our pegasai started walking, my thought drifted off. I keep hearing about people have special dreams the come true or something. I've never had one before, and I'm not sure I want to. Maybe I'll have a dream about how to get my sister from the dead. I don't think so, I told myself. I was in mid-thought when I saw something off to the side. "Did you see that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm

I shrugged."Probably just some monster.No big deal."I said.If it was a threat it would be dead by now.Damn,I really should work on this positive attitude thing like Mini asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:18 pm

I tried to believe her, but I kept seeing it. No, it was just my imagination. That whole fight with that Bane kid got me really fired up. I heard something in the bushes. "Did you hear that?" I asked. I was really getting worried.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:30 pm

I chuckled."Dont worry.I've killed more monsters than there are leaves on a tree."I said,chuckling."Plus if the pegasi arent scared,neither should we."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

"Well, if you say so I guess," As we rounded a corner. "So," I said, "Any cool monster fighting stories to lift our spirits?" Lift our sprits, nice choice of words Calyx, nice. Just reminding myself of my dead sister. Yeah, that's just the thing to do. Oh well, guess I'll think about that some other time.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:06 pm

I chuckled."Not really.I once killed a hellhound by hitting in in the fourhead with a kunei knife but that 'bout it."I said,shrugging.I had tons of storys sure,but most of them included me getting burned by my curse mark and maybe some bad flashbacks.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 pm

"Oh, cool, I guess," Well,at least I knew this girl wasn't lying. As we rode for about a half hour, I saw a pair of eyes staring at us in the underbrush. "Uh, either I'm going crazy, or there's somethin' in the bushes," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:17 pm

I sighed and looked over at the bushes."What do ya think it is?"I asked him,slowing down.My hand was looming over my dager which was strapped to my theigh.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:52 pm

"I don't know," I said. I twist the sapphire on my ring. It expands untill it becomes my ice-shard sword, Niphetos. I get off Snowflake, and hold my guard. I look a little closer at the eyes. "Oh no," I mumble, "Long time no see you little devils." I knew what it was now. I make a little blizzard over the bush. As it gets too cold, they get too cold, they jump out. "Telkhines!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:11 pm

I rolled my eyes and dismounted my Pegasus."Lovely."I mumbled as one of them jumped out towards me.I flicked my wrist and my dager hit it on the fourhead.I gave it a swift roundhouse kick to the abdomen and it disinegrated.I backed up as some more emerged,looking angry.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

"Aw man, there are more!" I yelled. Her kung-fu action was really impressive, but I don't think only kung-fu can beat fourty Telkhines. I slashed and swipped with my sword like crazy, but they just kept coming! Ok, maybe there were more than fourty.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm

I chuckled and unsheathed my sword.I cut down a good twenty.My breathing was heavy but I wasnt sweating yet.Years of training made sure of that."You think we should take em or try for help?"I asked him,while kicking one down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)   Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ponnies and rainbows..Ew.(private to Popstar)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next