Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) Empty
PostSubject: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:16 pm

I sit in the middle of the ampitheater, my legs criss crossed under me. I was just staring...randomly staring at the sky. Looking at the sky, a huge rainbow spreads across it. I smile. Rainbows were definatiely epic.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:50 pm

I skip over to the boy sitting in the crowd. "Hiya! I'm Lauren Kale!" I welcome, putting on my biggest smile. Some people had said there had been another Kale, some guy named Chase, at this camp, but he was dead. Death scared me. I hoped I didn't know this Chase boy, because that just might make me cry. "My daddy's Hermes."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:07 pm

I turn, hearing a voice interrupt my zoning-out moment. It was a small girl. I smile. I love small kids. I don't know why, just did. Maybe it's because they like rainbows too? "Hey, Lauren. I'm Jay." I pat the ground next to me. "My mommy's Iris. The goddess of rainbows." I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 pm

[Totally forgot about this, sorry]

Rhianna walked into the amphitheater, curiously. Honestly, she never really hung out here, but she was bored. Seeing a few people, a smile spread across her face. Rhianna ran over to them enthusiastically, and with her eyes sparkling, exclaimed, "Hello! I'm Rhianna." She looked over at the young girl. It wasn't that common for children to be sent to camp at such a young age.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:32 pm

I look over at Jay, and Rihanna. "How come neither of you are six?" I ask, alonst outraged. The people here were so much older than me! It didn't seem fair!

"Re--Rhi--Rhianna, I struggle. Big words, or names, were hard for me to say. "Who's your Mommy or Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm

I smile at Rhianna. She seemed nice. Cute, even. "I'm Jay," I tell her. My foggy blue-green eyes turn to the sky and I zone out. If you looked at me, you would see rainbows in my eyes. I've never seen it personally, but apparently its awesome to others.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Rhianna smiled at the kid. The girl was a bit cute, she had to admit. In reply, she told her, "My father's Hades." She was prepared to be shunned for having a father who is the god of the dead, but an innocent 6 year old hopefully wouldn't stereotype her.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:21 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "Hades is the guy that ises in charge of all the dead guyses, right?" I clasp my hands together and sway on my feet, back and forth, back and forth. These were the kind of little kid things that went through my mind.

Pressing my foot down, I jump up and click my heals, doing it for the pure joy of the others. People just died whenever I danced, over the cute factor mostly but also because of the skill. I was surprisingly good. But that's what you get when you take ballet lessons three years in a row, and hip hop for a year, and jazz dancing for two years, one at the same time as hip hop. You learned a lot.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:37 pm

"Oh yeah?" I say sarcastically. "I can do that too, you know." I stand up and click my heels together- or at least try. I fall to the ground on my shoulder, laughing. "Alright, you get that one," I grin at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:16 pm

I smile a genuine little girl smile and reach up to pat Jay's shoulder. Sadly, I can't reach, so I end up just patting his hip. "A for effort Jay!" I try to comfort Jay, but it was a pretty failed effort. I would get an F for effort.

"Do either of you happen to know a Chase Kale?" I ask innocently, knowing this was the only way to get information out of the two. Flat. Out. Asking.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:44 pm

I shake my head. "Nope. Never heard of him." I answer honestly. It was true. I've only been at camp for...what, a week?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Rhianna brushed her hair aside, and thought it over for a second. Chase Kale? It sounded so familiar, but she just couldn't remember exactly. Unsurely, she gave the little girl a smile, and said, "It sounds familiar, but I'm not sure." Rhianna had been in camp for 4 years, and she learned more than plenty of names over that time. Must have been someone's name she heard at one point, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)   Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbows are Epic. {Allison and Tethys...and me, of course.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: