Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) Empty
PostSubject: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:02 pm

"C'mon your making us late!" I yelled as sprinted to the Amphitheater. She was slowly jogging now. I suddenly remembered that she answered my question when I asked her about staring at me. "So... you were looking at me?" I said with a smile. "You think I'm cute or something?" I asked with curiosity in my voice. I reached the camp fire and sat down on an empty log right across from Katro. And then I watched as Victoria came in. A second later Katro gave me a plate and we all started talking.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Victoria raised and eyebrow. "Don't push it." she said sitting down. "It's probally the first time a girl ever looked at you, don't make it be the last." Victoria whispered in Devin's ear. She glanced around at the group of demigods. There wasn't many for a campfire. Oh well their loss.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:20 pm

"Nah, I've had a lot of girls staring at me. The problem is that I don't talk to them or look at them." I leaned over and whispered into Victoria's ear. I watched as Victoria looked around the camp fire. "Don't worry. The only people who's going to be at the camp fire is Hunter, Cal, Katro, you, and me." I said. I watched as Katro leaned over to take a bite of her food. I leaned over to Victoria and said, "Watch this." The second later I threw a piece of my food at Katro. Her head instantly snapped up and looked at me. I smiled and pointed at Cal. She had a look on her face, and threw a piece of food at Cal. "Hey!" Cal shouted. I smiled and laughed.

I watched in delight as Devin leaned over to Victoria, then threw something at Katro. And I laughed as Katro threw something at Cal. I laughed out loud. I put something in my mouth and started to chew. As while doing that I said, "Cal you got something on your chin." He looked at me and said,"Hunter! Dude! How many times do I have to say! I hate it when people talk with their mouths full of food." I smiled.

I felt a piece of food on me."Hey!" I shouted! I heard a little bit of laughter from Devin and Victoria. Then I watched as Hunter said something to me with is freaking mouth open. "Hunter! Dude! How many times do I have to say! I hate it when people talk with their mouths full of food." I yelled at him. "Gross!" I whispered to myself.

"Guys. Let's not shout. We have someone new here at the camp fire." I said. I looked at Victoria. "Sorry about earlier." I whispered to her with a smile on my face. I noticed that she had a few cuts and bruises on her arms. "You feel any better? Cal told me what happened to you a while ago." I said.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 am

Victoria couldn't help but to smile a little bit."Oh it's fine Katro." she said apologizing. "I'm fine, I'm just glad that they were there to save me!" Victoria said. She wiped some of her damp hair accross her face and smiled.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm

A few minutes later the camp fire was made up of silence. But I finally broke it with a yell. "Ah! I cannot stand this. This isn't the usual camp fire we usually have. We don't sit here stare at things, talk a little, and just eat out food in complete silence. No! We're the gang who sites here laughs at each other, yells at anything, and does some other stupid stuff!" I yelled as I stood up on a log. "Oh, my gosh. Devin please sit down. You're taking all the foolishness here. I want to be a fool too!" I heard Katro say to me. I smiled.

I watched in laughter as Devin stood up on a log and gave a giant speech. I started to laugh but kept it behind my mouth. I watched as Cal fell back on his log crying his eyes out laughing. Then before my eyes noticed I saw that I was on my back laughing. "Alright Devin. We just needed a stupid speech to speed up our blood." I said as wiping tears away from my eyes.

I heard a thump across from me and found that Hunter too was on his back laughing away like me. "Alright, I need to stop laughing. What I need to start is laughing aloud like a stupid person." I said as still laughing. And so after a few seconds I was laughing like a retard. "Shut up!" I heard. I instantly stopped and looked to see who it was. It was Katro. I glared at her with a "What!!!" look on my face. Then she said,"That's not the correct way to laugh like a stupid person Cal." Then before I saw, Katro was laughing like a stupid retarded person better than me.

I smiled while I was laughing so much when Cal and Hunter both fell on their backs during Devin's speech. Then a few seconds later I watched as Cal started to laugh like a stupid person aloud so the whole entire camp could hear. "Shut up!" I yelled with little tears in my eyes. Cal stopped and glared at me. I then said again, "That's not the correct way to laugh like a stupid person Cal." I smiled, then started to laugh better than Cal. Then I heard Hunter say something, "Welcome to the gang Victoria. This is how we spend our nights here at the campfire."

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Victoria smiled and laughed. "Please call me Toria. Its sounds so much better than Victoria, doesn't it?" she replied. Victroria didn't know if it was best to talk much or not. She wasn't that kind of person. At least not yet. Devin and his friends seemed so comfortable here in a midst eachother. They had be lifelong firends by the looks of it. Toria couldn't help but feel like an intruder.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:04 pm

I fell to the ground when someone threw a rock at me. I suddenly looked up at all four. I saw that Tori was staring at something else. The other three, well they were smiling and pointing at Victoria or known now as Tori. I looked at Tori with a smile on my face. "Did you throw that rock at me?" I yelled with a smile on my face.

I watched in delight how Devin had fell for the joke. A few seconds earlier I watched as Katro and Cal threw small little pebbles at Devin's face, and he didn't even react like he noticed it. I laughed so loud, I heard Katro yell at me, "Hunter shhh!!! Your freaking ruining it!" I smiled once again.

"Hahahahahah!" I laughed aloud. I watched as Devin fell to the ground and blamed Tori for it, but it was really Katro and I. I started to laugh but then Katro slapped me on the shoulder. "Hey!" I quietly yelled at her. She gave me a "shut up or we'll be the one who'll get slapped a lot!" look. I tried to quiet down my laughing, but it just got even louder. Devin, Hunter, Tori, and Katro all gave me a look. "Sorry, I'll quiet down." I said as slowing my breathing down.

It was so hilarious that Devin gave Tori a weird stare for believing us that she was the one who threw the rock at him and made him fall. I heard that both Cal and Hunter were laughing so loud. I slapped them both as hard as I could and they gave me a simple nod. I watched as Cal grew his laughing even louder. I stared at him. "Sorry, I'll quiet down." He said slowly slowing his breathing down. I smiled.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Tori looked up at Devin. "No! I'm innocent! Look at cal and Katro! Their laughing their heads off! Don't blame me! I can't lie! You know that as well as I do!" she said proving her innocence. Tori shot a look at Cal and Katro that said 'Really?'.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:57 pm

"Oh, I know very well that Katro and Cal would throw a rock this big at me." I said holding up a huge rock, the size about a little baseball. I watched as Katro and Cal started to laugh again. I leaned over to Tori and said, "When they're not looking throw this rock at them. I'll take the blame." A smiled grew on my face. I gave the rock to Tori and she gripped it with a smile on her face.

I watched as Tori gave details for the blame of Katro and Cal. They started to laugh so much, everyone was staring at us. "I do not know these people." I whispered to myself. "Oh, sure you know us Hunter! All four of us knew each other when we first came here!" I heard Katro say. "Whatever..."I murmured to myself.

"Crap! Tori, you gave us away!" I yelled aloud with a smile on my face. I started to crack up and Katro joined in with me. Then I found Tori staring at Katro and I with a "Really?" look on her face. I shot her a "Oh yeah!" look back. And she smiled. I watched as Devin leaned over to Tori and whispered something to her. "Devin, what are you saying to her?" I asked aloud with a wide grin on my face. Then he shot back at me with a grin on his face,"Nothing!" I looked at Katro and saw that she saw the same thing. "Yeah, right. I'll find out later." I said.

I watched as Tori yelled that Cal and I were the ones to blame. "Tori! You gave us away!" I yelled with laughter in my voice. I heard that Cal started to crack up, and soon I joined him. To my right I found that Hunter said," I do not know these people." I smiled and said, "Oh, sure you know us Hunter! All four of us knew each other when we first came here! I saw him rolled his eyes at me. I grabbed a pebble and threw it at his head "Ow! Katro!" He yelled! I started to crack up again.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Tori smiled back holding the rock. It was fairly heavy, enough to knock someone out. Or worse! She didn't want to hurt them too bad. While they were looking at Hunter Tori threw the rock at Cal and Katro's shoulders. Tori tried to hide a smug smile, so turned around to look at Devin.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:51 pm

I laughed aloud as Tori threw the rock at Katro and Cal. Then immediately they both looked at me. "Hunter!" I yelled. I watched as Hunter's head snapped up with a smile. "What?" He replied. "Why did you freaking throw the rock at them? I told you we're not going to throw things at each other anymore!" I yelled with a smile behind my mouth. I was cracking up inside so much, but I kept it inside.

"What?" I yelled. I watched as Devin said with a smile, "Why did you freaking throw the rock at them? I told you we're not going to throw things at each other anymore!" I did a fake laugh. I leaned over to him and said," What the crap are you talking about?" I watched as Tori and Devin just sat there smiling at me.

I felt a great piece of earth hit me. I looked down to see the rock Katro and I threw at Devin was now at our feet. I looked up with suspicion in my eyes. I heard that Devin blamed it on Hunter. "Well, Hunter! You wanna mess with someone that's much older than you?" I said with a smile on my face. I stood up, puffed my chest out, and took a stance. I saw Hunter smile at me, then started to laugh. I fell down beside the camp fire and started to laugh too.

I got hit by the rock Cal and I threw at Devin earlier. My head immediately snapped up so see who it was. My eyes instantly looked at Devin who was pointing at Hunter. Hunter who was smiling and looking at something else. "Who the crap threw it? Because when I find out I'm going to give them a nose full of lettuce." I said with a smile on my face. "Lettuce?" I heard Hunter say. "Yes, lettuce. I'll grab it from my salad and stick it up their nose." I said with a grin on my face.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Tori couldn't hold it in much longer. She burst out laughing and smiling until tiny tears formed in her eyes. Tori never ever had this much fun before. Being a spy of Kronos she never remembered much for long. If she did wrong her memory would be erased and rewritten. Tori stopped her laughing when she thought of that. She felt eyes burning through her, so she began laughing again. If only she had friends like this before. It would have made her life so much better. Most girls her age had boyfriends, but friend were pushing things enough.
~hint~
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 pm

I heard that Tori busted out laughing. "Great you ruined it!" I whispered with a smile on my face. "I really wanted to see Katro stick some lettuce in Hunter's nose." I added with my whisper to Tori. I started to laugh out loud.

I acted like I was scared when Katro said, "I'm going to stick some lettuce in your nose Hunter!" I started to laugh, then she started to laugh. Finally after a few seconds later I said, "Uh, I think I haven't laughed this much since about three weeks ago." I said wiping another few tears away from my eyes.

I laughed and smiled as I watched Katro leaning towards Hunter with a chunk of lettuce in her hand. "Katro! I want lettuce to be stuck in my nose!!" I said with surprise in my voice. She turned around and came to me. "Come here Cal!" She said to me. "Um.. I was just joking." I said back away. "No Cal, it's opposite day. When you joke it means you want to do it!" Katro said with a smile on her face.

I leaned towards Hunter pretending to put the lettuce in his nose. He backed away from me and started to laugh. I started to laugh, then quiet down when Cal said,"Katro! I want lettuce to be stuck in my nose." I started to laugh again. Really, I thought. So I started to slowly walk towards Cal. "Come here Cal!" I said with a strange tingle in my voice. "Um.. I was just joking." He said while back away. "No Cal, it's opposite day. When you joke it means you want to do it!" I said with a big smile on my face.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Tori smiled. She looked up at the big black sky, with little white crystals for stars. It was so pretty. Tori noticed it was getting late and she was tired. The Apollo kids were singing campfire songs, more like sountry love songs. It was all to peaceful. Tori couldn't help but to drift off into sleep. Her head laid neatly on Devin's shoulder. Tori's hair was hid behind her ears and her eyes closed shut.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:37 pm

I felt a little head on my shoulder. I looked down at Tori and saw that her head was on my shoulder. I carefully wrapped my arm arm around her and leaned my head on top of her's. I looked up at the clear sky. It was getting late I noticed. She must be really tired, I thought. "Guys, I think I'm going to take Tori to her cabin to sleep." I whispered to the other three around the camp fire. They all nodded at me. I gently lifted Tori up in my arms, put her arm around my neck, lied her head on my chest, and walked to her cabin. I noticed a few seconds later that I had no idea which cabin she's supposed to be in. I was lost. I smiled.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:18 am

Tori felt heself being lifted. Her brown eyes snapped open. Tori saw Devin was holding her, out of pure surprize she nearly made him drop her. "Oh Gods did I fall asleep? I'm such a klutz." Tori whispered shaking her head. SHe noticed they had stopped. "You can let me down Devin." she said.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:24 am

It was a quiet night, then I heard Tori's voice. I nearly dropped her, but caught her just in time. I smiled. "Ah nah. It's okay. It's nearly past midnight anyways." I said with smile on my face. I heard from my ears that she wanted to be down, so I gently let Tori down from my arms. "What cabin are you in?" I said rubbing the back of my head.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:32 am

Tori set her feet neatly on the ground. "Wow already?" she said. Midnight, it had only seemed a couple of minutes. "Cabin 2, Aletheia is a minor goddess." Tori said quietly. This was kind of awkward. She admitted to herself that it had felt good to be in Devin's arms. Tori's face tinted a bright pink when she thought about that.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 am

I smiled. "Time flies fast when your hanging with us at the camp fire." I said. I watched as her face got bright pink in some places. I walked to a nearby tree and started to climb it. I watched as Tori did the same thing. "So, you never replied at the camp fire. Do you like me or not?" I said with a big smile on my face. "It's alright if you don't. I mean I just wanted to know because I like .." My voice broke at the point. My face grew red on the cheeks.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:44 am

Tori's face got redder. "Yes, I do like you Devin." she admitted. It took a while for that to come out but when it did Tori felt so much better. "Ever since you saved me I have, I just didn't know if you felt the same." she explained.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 am

I watched as Tori's face too got redder. I smiled when I heard that she liked me ever since I had saved her." Oh heck yeah. I liked you the moment you came to the creek to relax. The problem with every girl I like, is that they like me and I like them, but it's when I hang around them. I don't do anything. It's different with Katro, but it's much more different with girls I like. Do you understand that?" I said.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Tori shook her head."All I got from that was that you like me, but don't know how to react to girls. Something like that." she said. Most of the cabin lights were out. "It's past curfew, maybe I should get going..." Tori said her voice trailing off into the night.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 pm

I shook my head into a nod. "That's what I mainly wanted you to hear." I said with a smile. I watched as Tori moved her head to look at the cabins. "Oh, alright. I'm supposed to be out staying late anyway, I gotta stay and guard the camp with the other three. You want me to walk with you to your cabin?" I asked while I was slowly climbing down the tree.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Tori nodded. She climbed down step by step almost falling at the bottom. "Yeah please do." Tori said taking a step to Devin. An owl hooted in the cold dark night. It was kind of creepy a night. "Devin how can you stand gaurd duty at night?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 pm

I smiled. I walked beside her to cabin 2. I heard an owl in the night. "Well, I don't think about the night really. The only thing I thing about is guarding this place from the people who I care about. " I softly said looking down at Tori. A few minutes later we reached her cabin. A the steps I said to Tori ," Good night. Sleep tight." I grabbed her hand and kissed it lighted on top.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next