Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Tori smiled and kissed Devin's cheek. "I will now." she said. Tori slipped into her cabin without making the slightest noise. She didn't want to wake anyone.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)   Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 pm

I watched as Tori leaned in to kiss my cheek. I smiled. I watched as she slipped into her cabin without making any noise. I walked away smiling. I walked into the woods to meet Katro, Cal, and Hunter. "She likes me." I whispered to myself.
Back to top Go down

Camp Fire!! (private to Bluie!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2