Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

River Jackson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
River Jackson

River Jackson

River Jackson  Empty
PostSubject: River Jackson    River Jackson  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:20 am

Hello peoples!

I'm River Jackson, but you can call me River :) I've been looking for a site on where to RP for so long, so you can't imagine how happy I was when I found this one!

Anyway; talking-about-me-and-going-on-until-Kronos-stops-time-out-of-boredom mode ON.

I absolutely love Percy Jackson, and I read almost anything-apart from when it's dictionaries or murder mysteries. *shudder* No, I can't stand Sherlock Holmes, I can never get to the end of it... moving on. Concerning my musical tastes, I like about 0.00003 % of pop, 70 % rock and 80 % classical. I hate rap, reggae, and jazz.
My favourite gods and goddess' are Artemis, Apollo, Poseidon, Athena, Hades, and Hecate.

That seems to be about it! Oh, I forgot; I love doing RP so expect to see me a LOT.

Bye!!
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

River Jackson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Jackson    River Jackson  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi nice too meet you! I hope we can roleplay together really soon you sound fun! xD
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

River Jackson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Jackson    River Jackson  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Welcome to camp half blood! I'm Pip, Pippin, Pippo, Pippeh or any other nickname you can think of. If you have any questions, or want to roleplay with me(I'm always looking for new roleplays) than please send me a PM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

River Jackson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Jackson    River Jackson  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River Jackson
Page 1 of 1