Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] Empty
PostSubject: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 am

You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] Logan-Lerman-Teen-Vogue
Percy l Jackson [son of Poseidon; lord of the sea]

Percy sat on the ledge, his swimsuit a bright blue. His feet were dipped in the water, and though some might find the water gross, since it's lake water, but Percy couldn't think of a greater way to spend his time. The sun shone high in the sky, and Percy had come to the lake to swim. The days now were extremely hectic and full of worry, and sometimes, you had to get away. Kronos wanted to destroy Percy's second home, and the mere thought sent chills down the boy's spine.

Just as Percy was about to dive into the ever-so-sweet water, he heard a noise. Though he was stronger in water, this was one of his last minute decisions. "Hey!" Percy shouted happily, turning around. Percy was a people person, and very sociable, so talking was one of his favorite things to do.

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 am

You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] 2076816999_97159d038d
Jamie Seaslicer | Daughter of Poseidon

"Percy, PERCY" I called out. "Look I know you're Dad's favorite but that doesn't mean you're mine." I grimaced, "Come back to the cabin and help do some chores for once??" I frowned at him. Because he was Dad's favorite the few other children he had got pretty much ignored except maybe a visit and a present on their birthday. Me however. Being the oldest you'd think he'd maybe be a little lenient. But no, I was pretty sure I was Dad's only child he had yet to meet, visit, or have any contact with.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 am

You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] Logan-Lerman-Teen-Vogue

I saw my sister and sighed with relief. "Hi Jamie," I greeted, trying to to look offended by the sudden accusation. "Hey, I use to clean that place myself," I pointed out, trying to to smile. My siblings could be so busy sometimes, that I was the only one left. Another added benefit was that my cabin, the Poseidon cabin, was the least populated cabin in camp.

"Don't I ever get a brake around here?" I asked, chucking as I talked to show I wasn't serious. "Honestly, sometimes I wonder what it would be like without me." I looked off into the sky, deep in thought. Shivering, I turned back to Jamie.

"Did you come to swim, sis?" I asked, lightly kicking the water. I really wanted to jump in right now, knowing that there was no danger, but I couldn't make myself. I had to know if Jamie was just here to yell at me, like usual, or she really wanted to lighten up and go swimming.

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 am

I frowned angry he had the nerve to try and defend himself. "Look Percy, you may have been alone for the first three years, but you're not alone now, so pull your own weight for Hades sakes." I shook my head again frustrated "I'd love to go swimming, but I have to go clean up our table in the mess hall, from YOUR dinner last night" Was it just me or did all my siblings have their own way to tick me off?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 am

I raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Come on Jamie, don't worry. I'll help you clean up the dinning room, but I have to teach you have to relax and have a good time. You won't get the guy if you have a nervous breakdown." I lifted my Camp Half Blood shirt over my head and placed it out of the water's way, then took off my sunglasses. Soon, I was ready to jump into the water, though it was all unnecessary. I didn't need to take anything off. If I didn't want to get wet, I didn't have to, but that wasn't my concern. I needed to help my uptight sister unwind. Everyone needed a brake, even if Jamie did like taking charge.

Suddenly, I leaped up a grabbed Jamie's sunglasses. Without thinking, I leaped into the water, making sure I didn't get wet. I couldn't ruin Jamie's sunglasses. "If you want them, come in and get them!" I told himself that he was doing Jamie a favor, but I still felt kind of mean for stealing her shades.

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:46 am

"Percy come on, I don't have time for this!" I wanted to yell at him. Everyone knew he was the most powerful child of Poseidon, the least he could freaking do was not waste what little time I had not working on our cabin. "Besides i'm not even wearing a bathing suit." I frowned again, I used a bit of my power to shoot the sunglasses out of his hands to which I jumped up and caught them. "Now are you going to help? Or do I have to clean the entire cabin again?"

Last edited by K4Ti3 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:03 pm

I watched in amazement as the sunglasses flew out of my hand. Jamie; she was more powerful then I thought. Well, I needed to take drastic measures now. I had to concentrate greatly, because even if I was powerful, I was still just a demigod. There were tons of things I couldn't do, and this maneuver used two of my hardest to control powers.

Quickly, a wave of water came onto the shore and swooped up Jamie. In order to keep her dry, I had to use that power, too. It tired me out, but I managed to get Jamie into the water and keep her dry. "You need to have fun. We can wait to clean that stuff up. You're too uptight! Come on Jamie, have some fun for once!"

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:13 pm

I resurfaced spluttering water and glaring at my brother. "COME ON" I flipped "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS" I made a sound of frustration, "Look Chiron's going to be ticked off at ME if our cabin is squared away. I've been dealing with new siblings all week and you've been here at the beach relaxing while i've been working. I'M SICK OF IT."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:20 pm

I stopped smiling, staring at Jamie with a hurt look on my face. "It's not just your responsibility, Jamie. Don't act like it is. We have to help out, too. And I'm sorry, but I'm not just relaxing on the beach. When you save the camp, sometimes you have a right to slack off for a little bit!" Percy's voice was rising in volume, and he felt rather mean yelling at this sister. "But hey, let's just swim for a bit. If you say no, I'm going to let you get wet." To show he was serious, Percy let Jamie's feet get wet for a minute, long enough for her to feel it, then forced the water to avoid sticking to his sister.

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 pm

"I'm a Daughter of Poseidon too genius." I remarked, "I can get wet if I choose. And you know what? Just because you saved camp doesn't entitle you to not making your freaking bed. Now come help or i'll iris message Tyson and tell him that you threw away his shield." I frowned swimming for the dock. The water is nice my mind remarked. No come on, if I dont get this stuff done Chiron'll kill me. But it's soo niceee

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 am

My jaw dropped at Jamie's request, but I also noticed her hesitation. It was like she didn't want to leave the water, which was natural considering that she was a daughter of Poseidon, as she had mentioned. "You don't want to leave the water, do you?" I asked, knowing the answer. "Stop being so uptight and enjoy yourself for once! You can't let life just pass you by! These wars could be your end! I care about our cabin just as much as you do, but I do like to kick back every once in a while." I paused, then smiled. "I care about you, sis, and I'm not going to let you die without living." I lifted his hand and a small wave of water shot out of the lake. It rained down on us, almost as if it was really raining.

Back to top Go down
Alex Chase

Alex Chase

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm

"Darn you Percy" I heard Annabeth yell. oh brother here we go again they are in a fight again
Back to top Go down
Alex Chase

Alex Chase

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:51 pm

I heard percy yell fine im coming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]   You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're . . . You're . . . You're Percy Jackson! [K A T I E]
Page 1 of 1