Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Percy Jackson's Room

Go down 
+2
My dad is poseidon
Mazzie
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Percy Jackson's Room Empty
PostSubject: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:26 pm

I walk in, setting my stuff down, taking a deep breath so many memories here. I smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 pm

I Wonder what'll happen next,then I catch myself smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:46 am

I knock on the door, waiting for Percy Jackson. When he opens I smile and Stutter"Hi.... I'm Alex Dhampir. Some friends of mine told me that your a skilled sword fighter, I'm a daughter of Hades" I realise I sounded stupid and I think Gosh he must think I'm an Idiot I then fiddle with my Ring
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:22 pm

i see a girl talking to him so i waited i saw them draw their swords and battle I drew my own sword and charged into there battle
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:35 am

I walk over to Poseidon's cabin I go to see whats going on and i see two girls and Percy fighting I draw my knife charge in and knock everybody's sword out of their hands thanks to swift my knife I trace the name swift on the handle.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:24 pm

~YOU CANNOT RP!!!!!!!!~
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:40 am

you know what f*** you dude let an admin or mod ban me k
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 pm

look music we are just having fun
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:03 pm

~Okay, you're breaking site rules. So, I'll break site rules, everyone will. Yeah, let's let everyone break rules. Let's let everyone have kids of Poseidon. Yeah. Let's have everyone have 20, poorly made charries. Yeah. Sounds good.~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 pm

~Guys this is getting ridiculous. Music will be an Admin so you need to listen to her. So swallow your effing pride and do what she says or I will take your pride and shove it down your throat.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:29 am

~Plus, Canon Characters like Percy Jackson are not allowed either.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:02 pm

~Mmmhm. Yeah that's right we went there.xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:11 pm

~I will never be admin. Only dictator 8D~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:51 pm

~Only a dic . . . tator.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 pm

~Ever seen the Secret Garden movie? One kid's named Dickon. Sadly, one other kid emphasizes the first part~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:56 pm

~OMG LIKE THIS, DIC . . . TATOR.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:11 pm

% xD
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:46 pm

The Percy Jackson, Blueberry is right, cannon characters are not allowed. If you would, please create a character of your own.
BlackBlueBoom- children of the Big Three are not allowed unless you submit an application to one of our mods or admins.
My Dad Is Poseidon, powerplaying is un-needed and frowned upon. Major cursing, even if censored, can result in suspension.

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/rules-joining-f1/how-to-roleplay-must-read-t2.htm
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/rules-joining-f1/mary-sue-or-marty-stu-characters-must-read-t25.htm
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/rules-joining-f1/rules-of-the-forum-reviewed-must-read-t1380.htm
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/rules-joining-f1/character-sign-ups-reviewed-must-read-t1381.htm

These are the rules. Please skim over them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Room   Percy Jackson's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson's Room
Page 1 of 1